Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B-raidteam Protection warrior application

December 31, 2009, 07:22:03 am
Read 7541 times

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

B-raidteam Protection warrior application
« on: December 31, 2009, 07:22:03 am »
Hello there and hope you will enjoy the reading of my application :)

First of all, lets start with the Basic information, I'm a studying guy on the age of 21, my full name is Frederik Bille Pedersen, friends usually call me fred or bille, since those are just easier^^. I live in the cold north world region of Denmark more specific the city called Århus, yes i know weird letter "å", but hey we are danish after all.. As i mentioned I'm studying, and when i finish it i should hopefully be able to call myself Civil Engineer in Building (fancy aye?).
In my spare time I've been playing World Of Warcraft, since 17th of February 2005, when my account got created, indeed what a long strange relationship i would probably call it, because the game experience has ofcourse had ups and downs. With approximately 5years of gaming experience in this game i would say that i have a good portion of knowledge to the game and the characters I am and have been playing. Besides World Of Warcraft experience I've been playing alot of different games, Diablo 1/2, Warcraft 1/2/3, and a classic game i still fall back on sometimes is Heroes of Might'n'Magic 3 - Epic nostalgic game ;D. Not too many mmorpg's but well i still like them.

Then lets go on to the more game related and serious part.
My application goes for my protection Warrior, which I've called Eëtion ingame, this is my first ever created character, funny enough i kinda always fall back onto this character. For the entire period of playing warrior i've bounced between two talent specialization, Protection and.. Protection.. Yes, i've barely touched any of the damage specialization trees on the warrior sheet, since i just fell in love with tanking back then, i would say - Born to tank.
My talent combination is current 15/3/53 for the impale/deepwound talents to maximize threat generation on critical hits, I enjoy the specc but ofcourse always looking for other possibilities of new better or just useful speccs. My current gearscore on my warrior is 2938 according to wow-heroes.
Armory link is:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=E%C3%ABtion
I really hope that link works seing I have the "umlaud e". But i suppose if it causes trouble I'll here from an Officer or Class leader.
I do got a damage dual-specialization, but i actually only bought it because i had nothing else to do, moreless boredom, i hardly ever use it since i suck at it :-[.
While being at the Character sheet, my professions are Jewelcrafting and Mining suits me good to improve the stamina'zation that tanking have become - sadly, but true.. My secondary professions are really not to brag about, as they are unexisting besides First aid^^.

Additional informations:
Besides my Warrior, I've got some various of other characters. In those I've got a Alliance draenei Shaman, Queras, which was my main character for nearly the entire Burning Crusade. Also I've got a Priest, Waauí, which i made when horde/alliance got possible to have on PvP-realms, so I've only done Lich King raiding on it, but alot of it has been cleared. Also a Rogue, Melanory, which i used for Arena/pvp but hardly use it anymore.
Also I'm familiar with the raid times and days of the Iron Edge B-team, and it suits me pretty good. I am able to voice communicate on ventrilo, Skype and TeamSpeak2, so i guess it covers for that part.

Previous guild history:
The most interesting guilds I've been to, is from Burning Crusade, Methods of Madness and Epilogue, where i did alot of raiding and clearing the content. In Lich King matter, i was founder of Alliance IE (Imperatoris Ethera), but sadly went down. Then after a while changed to Horde side, and got into Fallen From Grace, where i've been a loyal Raider until a few days ago, when i got kicked. In a short version of the story, it was combination miss treatment of me, from Officers and Guild Master, after what i did for the guild. Then a matter of myself and two good friends saying our honest opinions about the management of the guild, which in the end got us kicked out of the guild. This was a short version, I'm happy to extend it if there is further questions, feel free to ask.

Next step would be looking at my experience in matter of PvE progression in a bullet point format

Lets start back then in the golden old Vanilla days:
- Zul'Gurub: Cleared
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Cleared
- Molten Core: Cleared
- Blackwing Lair: Only Razorgore
No further raids in Vanilla, seing i only raided casual

Then to the glorious days on The Burning Crusade:
- Karazhan: Cleared (pretty pro i'd say)
- Zul'Aman: Cleared+4 timed, on Both Shaman and Warrior(no bear for warrior though)
- Grull's Lair: Cleared
- Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
- Tempest keep: Cleared
- Hyjal Summit: Cleared
- Black Temple: Cleared
- Sunwell Plateau: Killed Brutallus before the hard nerf
Most of this raiding has been done on my Alliance Shaman, Queras Dunemaul-EU, in Methods of Madness and Epilogue

Last but not least, the dark, Icy, Snowy, cold days of The Wrath of the Lich King:
- Naxxramas: Cleared (No real achievements made because of the guild)
- Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared (no 3 drake because my alliance guild didnt bother)
- The Eye: Cleared
And for a bit this gets sad to type, because i had a break from WoW to solve some stuff and therefor it looks like this in Ulduar.
- Ulduar 10man: 1/4 keepers on hardmode (Thorim)
- Ulduar 25man: 3/4 keepers killed none hardmode
- Trial of the Grand Crusade 10man: Tribute to skill done on my warrior, and Mad skill done on my priest Waauí (again, weird letters, it's my disease^^)
- Trial of the Crusade 25man: Cleared
- Trial of the Grand Crusade 25man: Never touched it because the guild didnt plan to.
- Icecrown Citadel 10man: Cleared first four bosses
- Icecrown Citadel 25man: Cleared first four bosses
The newest of content have been done with the guild Fallen From Grace.

Then why would my eyes have come to look upon Iron Edge?:
I've from the beginning always seen Iron Edge as the leading overall raiding guild on Dunemaul, and i would like to try to become part of such community. I enjoy raiding. But i enjoy a solid and preferably fun raiding community and i think this is something Iron Edge could provide me with. Also, I've been raiding with one of your old members on the Alliance side: Legolew/Ogel<3, also known as Uncle Lego if I'm not mistaking. I raided with him and his son, Talf, in Epilogue. >Blue Brothers ftw<
So after the happening with Fallen From Grace i was determined that the first guild i would try to applicate to should be Iron Edge.

Why should you consider me?:
I'm a solid and trust worthy player and person, I hardly complain, and I'm Loyal to my guild and my fellow guildmembers. For aslong as they stay loyal to me ofcourse. I can bring a smile, some fun, and a good portion of hardcore tanking. A person that doesnt slack on reagents and needed stuff. Can be a bit talkative on ventrilo, but i know the limits. And ofcourse pick me, fluffy Tauren Sheildwall^^

For those who dared and choose to read my application, I hope you like'd it, because it's too late to redo now ;D!
Cheers and thanks for your time, looking forward for replies.
If there is any questions I'm reachable through Ingame or e-mail frederik_bille@msn.com
Wish me goodluck

/Eetion over and out

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

December 31, 2009, 12:16:04 pm
Reply #1

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

Re: B-raidteam Protection warrior application
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 12:16:04 pm »
Nice app especially like the colours =P
Nice experience and gear
he gets my vote GL

December 31, 2009, 04:05:54 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 04:05:54 pm »
Born to TANK!
Now I run a tech website.

December 31, 2009, 05:47:09 pm
Reply #3

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 05:47:09 pm »
Very nice application, tank is always nice. So we can kick dat Grimmjew papertank... :D
Good luck man.

I'm a solid and trust worthy player and person, I hardly complain.

For this u get my vote, that's not common thing for tank. :D
High functioning sociopath.

December 31, 2009, 05:57:57 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 05:57:57 pm »
They always start like that... and slowly turn into monsters. Just look at Smorisha, Urburk, Lex, Gidra...

December 31, 2009, 06:06:16 pm
Reply #5

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 06:06:16 pm »
They always start like that... and slowly turn into monsters. Just look at Smorisha, Urburk, Lex, Gidra...

but were all those not russians  ;D
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

December 31, 2009, 06:06:37 pm
Reply #6

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 06:06:37 pm »

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 06:49:19 pm by Vorte »
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 31, 2009, 06:52:11 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 06:52:11 pm »
No! Lex was a crazy British guy, and Urburk was Norwegian.

Cobratix was the only 'sane' Serbian warrior we had, over a long period of time. Smorisha was pretty good, for the first few months... same with Gidra. But they all go crazy eventually.

December 31, 2009, 07:02:31 pm
Reply #8

Kilizion

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 07:02:31 pm »
Very good application, experience, gear and attitude. Good luck, you got my vote! :P

December 31, 2009, 07:27:39 pm
Reply #9

Offline Aleandro

• Guild Member

• Sneaky as we are!

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 07:27:39 pm »
One of the most beautifull applies in last time !
I see u having same habbit as me :
i still fall back on sometimes is Heroes of Might'n'Magic 3 - Epic nostalgic game ;D.[/color]
Prolly one of the best game for it's time .

Only that "Pedersen" kinda confuses me , dón't mention it to Jaca :)

Gl with application !

p.s.Stealing intrawebz from GF Ftw :)

December 31, 2009, 09:21:21 pm
Reply #10

Offline Snowié

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 09:21:21 pm »
Ahahah heroes of might and magic 3 was awesome! we should play some time ale!

Good luck on your app! Hopefully you aren't as squishy as shan.

January 01, 2010, 04:52:26 am
Reply #11

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 04:52:26 am »
Hey again and thanks for the nice words on my application, I'm preferring not to do something halfhearted, so I gave it a fair amount of time for the writings. I promised Grilldyret a "novel" ;) hopefully this will satisfy him also.
Looking forward for further notice from the B-team staff, until then I hope you all enjoyed the New Year's eve as much as I did, in company with friends and loved ones!

Eetion/Fred/ET

January 02, 2010, 05:54:28 am
Reply #12

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 05:54:28 am »
B raid seriously needs main tank now, and this guy looks like he will do the job quite good.
Theel is going to army... Hopefully officers will see this before monday. :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:57:02 am by Cojche »
High functioning sociopath.

January 02, 2010, 06:28:22 am
Reply #13

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 06:28:22 am »
YUK.....  a dane  :o

besides that gl....  but a dane  :-\
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

January 02, 2010, 01:23:09 pm
Reply #14

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 01:23:09 pm »
What's wrong being a dane :< we are fine at alot of stuff! :(
Thanks Cojche, hope they also will see this before monday :D
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:32:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

288 Guests, 1 User
Shimmar