Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Holy/Disc Priest Applicaiton - Yoshí

July 22, 2010, 10:52:12 pm
Read 7389 times

Yoshí

Holy/Disc Priest Applicaiton - Yoshí
« on: July 22, 2010, 10:52:12 pm »
Personal
Date of Birth: 13th June 1986
Hobbies: Well I try to keep fit, but I smoke so I end up coughing up a lung so sports is pretty much a no go for me, unless you consider drinking pints a sport ?? Hmm I love a lot of things really, I’ve been painting as a kid and have some artwork I do now and then, and love reading and getting down and dirty with my Xbox!  Oh yea and Guitar Hero <3<3 probably the only musical instrument i can play even though its fake and button smashing at the best of times, unless you think the “tin whistle” is super awesome and is a must have in all bands >.<  oh yeh and making random videos in wow, but they usually get taken down from stupid YouTube trolls QQ

Character Information

Name: Yoshí  - Super Mario fetish when I was growing up, or maybe it was the mushrooms
Class: Priest
Talent Spec: Holy / Disc (PVP)
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Yosh%C3%AD
/played:  110 days, 14 hours, 28 minutes, 12 seconds  - O.O omg i have no life lol
Server: Dunemaul (recently just transfered, was on Thunderhorn alliance)

Raiding

•   Raiding Times Well I don’t really sleep and consider myself a bat, if you asked me to raid at 7am, mostly likely Id say YES, 30mins later you’d probably here snoring on the keyboard and possibly some fidgeting as the caffeine escapes me
•   Gaming My total raiding guilds have been two: NEMESIS, now disbanded and my current guild Inside Out - Thunderhorn, I’ve been with Inside Out for over 8 months now, but at the moment we are not progressing due to the attitude and behaviour of a member of our team, this has caused a knock on effect to our core raid members who has also decided to leave, due to this I have decided to look for a new guild, and change back to hordie as I feel from playing horde before, the generation is mostly older and are more mature and work better as a team and achieve the goals set out. I have just transfered to the server a few days ago, I have some friends here in Ascent, I will be staying with them until I can find a raiding guild

•   Raiding experience: My raiding experience is rather limited, I only started in Wrath, although I have been playing since BC, my work schedule interfered a lot so couldn’t raid back then, plus I was young and my friends got the upper hand a lot with a bottle of vodka, but yeh, Wrath, started levelling a priest when wrath came out, had to stop then cause of work, my raid career really only begun at ToC, been raiding every week since then and its fun! Loot doesn’t concern me,  its more of the social side I prefer and the feeling of acomplishment when you down a boss. So far I have 11/12 HC in 25 man for ICC, when I am not raiding, I like to pew pew some alliance. I am a very competitive person, and I thrive to be number one on HPS, I always check out the forums and I chat to my friends for opinions on how to be better. Healing is my baby and I enjoy it so much, I’ve tried dps and I hated it, I rather be that person that out heals the tree’s  :)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?   
Since Im new to the server I looked up ye guys on wowprogress and liked yer current progress, I want to join a stable guild and meet new people .

What can I offer to Iron Edge   
I am a friendly guy and will go out of my way for anyone that needs help, I've great respect for everyone in-game and would like to be treated the same, I've made some great friends playing wow and hope to make some more with ye guys :) I've always been a competitive person, and I thrive to be number one on HPS, I always check out the forums and I chat to my friends for opinions on how to be better. Healing is my baby and I enjoy it so much, I’ve tried dps and I hated it, I rather be that person that out heals the tree’s  :) well thx for reading my application, I will be looking forward to your response :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 05:32:42 am by Yoshí »

July 22, 2010, 11:27:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

Re: Holy/Disc Priest Applicaiton - Yoshí
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 11:27:34 pm »
look pretty decent, would love to see some of your art work if you don't mind to post :)..
Your experience and gear looks also good.But the question is which Team would you like to join? A or B. A does 4days a week and B has only 2days which are Monday and Tuesday. At the moment A raid is not raiding on Thursdays but we do on Wednesday, Monday and Tuesdays. Choose your destination? :)
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

July 22, 2010, 11:52:25 pm
Reply #2

Yoshí

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:52:25 pm »
Hey, thanks for the reply, sorry I meant to say I would like to apply for Raid A, as the times would suit me better :)

July 23, 2010, 12:22:26 am
Reply #3

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 12:22:26 am »
Maybie i am wrong but is it really that good to use trauma as a disc priest ? :P

Anyway ,looks like a nice and good guy!

GL
I am a mage

July 23, 2010, 12:27:19 am
Reply #4

Yoshí

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 12:27:19 am »
Well I pvp with disc :) and holy for raid healing, I use trauma for raid healing as the Frozen Bonespike has never dropped for me yet :/

July 23, 2010, 12:28:56 am
Reply #5

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 12:28:56 am »
His active spec is holy atm, I assume that's why he is using Trauma.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

July 23, 2010, 12:38:05 am
Reply #6

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 12:38:05 am »
oh cool :P my bad then !
I am a mage

July 23, 2010, 01:40:07 am
Reply #7

Föötmunch

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 01:40:07 am »
nice app.
decent gear.

+ we need healers!

July 23, 2010, 03:59:33 am
Reply #8

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 03:59:33 am »
I assume u have a 4th t10 piece so u can get the 4piece set bonus for disc on LK hc.
If so then u may even be useful as a Disc in the 10 man LK HC group. Just putting the
idea out there. Weird gemming bro what u need mana regen for?

Edit: Thats my thaughts on 10 man though. As for 25 man , between me and Delling (the
healing priests) who are there every raid and Footmunch/Treasia shadows thats already 4
priests  :SSSSS
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 04:04:43 am by kagemoth »
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 23, 2010, 05:28:39 am
Reply #9

Yoshí

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 05:28:39 am »
Hey thanks for your thoughts, I normally don't heal in disc, as I said I play PvP in disc, as for holy, I gemmed spell power/spirit for regen as I raid heal and need the regen for certain fights, however if ye do need a disc priest, I can re-gem more haste.

July 23, 2010, 05:33:21 am
Reply #10

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 05:33:21 am »
Spellpowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bro. Spellpower is the King of all kings. God opened his
window/s looked down upon WoW and said "There will be spellpower"...  SPOOLPOOOWOOOR.
Your gear is good enough to not have to worry about going oom :P
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 23, 2010, 05:36:39 am
Reply #11

Yoshí

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 05:36:39 am »
hehehehe :D  ill have a look at what I can do :)

July 23, 2010, 01:33:46 pm
Reply #12

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 01:33:46 pm »
That gotta be the longest avatar i have ever seen. I couldn't even wait to  end...
High functioning sociopath.

July 23, 2010, 01:50:05 pm
Reply #13

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 01:50:05 pm »
My head is stuck sideways.

July 23, 2010, 01:57:23 pm
Reply #14

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 01:57:23 pm »
Dell is currently on holiday, so u may not get a response very soon!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:44:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv