Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Stinky Goblin DK application ( DPS, TANK)

December 29, 2010, 01:38:43 pm
Read 12764 times

Offline Rage

• Vendor Trash

Stinky Goblin DK application ( DPS, TANK)
« on: December 29, 2010, 01:38:43 pm »
Name
Nemanja

From?
Proud to be Serb ;)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character Name
Rag?

Level

Class
Death Knight

Armory Link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/rag%C3%AA/advanced

Total time played on this character
108 days

About me
I have xfered here from sylvans ally, becouse my old friends from Cornucopia (Paramount) needed proper tank/dps, but i made mistake with xfering here, becouse i am looking for something more serious than casual ... well we dont do anything tbh.. so ill stop here..

What are the most important stats for your spec and why? List them in order of priority.
For Frost Dual Wield:
Strength > Hit to cap >= Expertise to cap > Mastery > Crit > Haste > Agility > Hit to spell cap

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here
I dont have any alt on this realm, all my alts are on sylvanas, Warlock, Shaman, Warrior, Hunter, Mage and Druid. Also, they are all lvl 80, and i cba to lvl them again :P well maybe i will.

Where do you research and theorycraft for your class? Tell us something new that you learned recently about your class.
Like everyone else, i am fan of EJ also AJ, so basicaly u have everything there. But, i am improving my stats by myself, researching and stuff.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class.

When blizz serve us DK, i reroled asap, becouse i like them verry much :) from the test realm i was so satisfied with their abilities and spells that use to pwn all boons arround :)). I were playing with my shaman as resto, but i decided that i need something to make me more happy and satisfied :). I were pure dps, without even thinking of protection spec and stuff, but in cata its something else, i just feel bad when i join grp with some tank who is not that much addicted to tanking, and who cant keep aggro. Well, there is only few tanks who can keep my aggro, but ok :)).
As u can see, i didnt raided in Cata, becouse my guild is still in "maintance" o rly, and thats it, i have killed BH boss with pug, also 1 boss in TWB but know tactics for all other. Tryed second boss in TWB but thats pug :) no 1 listen anybody.

RAIDING INFORMATION:
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant)

Vanilla - I didnt play in vanila wow, started in tbc with shaman.
TBC - Cleared everything
WOTLK - Didnt killed LK, becouse i stoped to play for some time, becouse i had to work tbh, and i could not sacrifice my IRL cuz of game.
Cata - I have killed BH bos, and 1 boss in TWB ( pugged both)

Kill Loot Repeat:
Thats my old guild, i have cleared everything with them, but as i said, i stoped to play for some time and thats it, they filled my spot with another DK, after that i were focused on PVP as u can see from my achievements and also i were Achi whore, doing nothing, just spending time on doing silly achievements.. I have raid spot in KLR and high attendance.

Reason for Leaving your current guild.
I need raiding guild, with some progress and before all, guild who raids, not all arround guild, becouse of my own benefits. I just wanna be up to date.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids
i7, 8gb Ram ocz extreme, nvidia gts250 extreme, Win 7 , ~120 ms, full graphic with full details. 4mb internet connection cable, stable. Its a rhime :P!

Lists the raiding and class specific add-ons that you use.
DBM, Recount, Omen, Taunt master, Tank stats.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I have heard of your glory, and also that u have proper players and serious raids, so i admit that maybe i can find my home here, in this guild. And as i said before, i need something more serious from current guild.

Tell us why we should give you a trial?
I am expirienced player with alot of knowledge about wow and wow mechanic, i think that i can fill any spot for both spec DPS or Protection, yes i know that's 2 different things, but if u know what u need to do, u simple know, if u dont, u can learn :).

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
I dont have problem with it at all. I am here for guild, not for myself and if RL decide that we need to raid early or latter its ok with me.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?
Well, i dont have problem with it, if raid need something different than melee dps or a tank, its ok for me to sit out and wait to be invited back, or w/e is raid need atm.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?
Well in cata, i didnt played too much pvp, becouse i wanna focus on raids now, and to lvl my Archaeology asap ! Average i am online 10+ hours, i just still need some sleep.

Do you know any raiders in Iron Edge?
Unfortunately not..

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history
Yeah i do, i am big fan of Warcraft III Frozen Throne i player Warcraft 1, Warcraft 2 and so on :) ! I also play Counter Strike, but not that often atm, becouse all my time am spending on WOW

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?
Yes i do, i have mic and headset, also i can speak on vent if needed.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:
Thanks for reading my application, and to give me chance to join glorious guild like IE is. If i missed something, please feel free to tell me what should i change or add. Thanks once more, i hope soon we will start raiding together.

Best regards

December 29, 2010, 02:04:51 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Stinky Goblin DK application ( DPS, TANK)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 02:04:51 pm »
Nice app.  I definitely think we need at least 2 dks on our raiding team.  Not sure if we have that or not.  Will get back to you on that.

Armoury says you're missing a belt buckle, btw.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 29, 2010, 03:50:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rage

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 03:50:35 pm »
I have the belt buckle,maybe something is wrong with the armory...i have full ench/gems and im building up my reputation for epic shoulder ench

December 29, 2010, 05:18:52 pm
Reply #3

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 05:18:52 pm »
Nice app and you're a goblin!!

Using old epic gems... :(

December 29, 2010, 05:23:44 pm
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 05:23:44 pm »
Hey, I checked with our other DK who's been busy over Christmas and he'll be raiding steadily in the new year, so I don't think we'll have a spot, sorry! :(
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 29, 2010, 05:40:44 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rage

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 05:40:44 pm »

yeah xD since dps gear is my off spec gear :)

December 29, 2010, 05:41:13 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rage

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 05:41:13 pm »

yeah xD since dps gear is my off spec gear :)

fixed gems now

December 29, 2010, 05:48:02 pm
Reply #7

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 05:48:02 pm »
Hey, I checked with our other DK who's been busy over Christmas and he'll be raiding steadily in the new year, so I don't think we'll have a spot, sorry! :(

2 dk's were never enough when i was CL o.0
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:50:18 pm by Instrikt »

December 29, 2010, 05:56:40 pm
Reply #8

Offline Rage

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 05:56:40 pm »

Its ok mate, no 1 likes DK's .. thats our curse..

Anyway, Good luck guys ;)

December 29, 2010, 06:00:43 pm
Reply #9

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 06:00:43 pm »
Your choice of reforging and gemming seems weird to me.

Dual Wield
Strength > Hit to cap >= Expertise to cap > Mastery > Crit > Haste > Agility > Hit to spell cap

You have too much hit, the Hit to cap part means you only need 5% on your gear since you get 3% from talents. Too little expertise, 26 is your target. After this all excess hit should be turned into mastery, then all Haste into Mastery and if not Crit into Mastery.

December 29, 2010, 06:00:49 pm
Reply #10

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 06:00:49 pm »
Only DK tank on dunemaul .. go figure !
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

December 29, 2010, 06:03:33 pm
Reply #11

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 06:03:33 pm »

When we have 8 fury warriors, 2 is enough :)

Good luck finding a guild, Rage.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 29, 2010, 06:05:15 pm
Reply #12

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 06:05:15 pm »

When we have 8 fury warriors, 2 is enough :)

Good luck finding a guild, Rage.

We have 2.

December 29, 2010, 06:12:51 pm
Reply #13

Offline Rage

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 06:12:51 pm »
Your choice of reforging and gemming seems weird to me.

Dual Wield

You have too much hit, the Hit to cap part means you only need 5% on your gear since you get 3% from talents. Too little expertise, 26 is your target. After this all excess hit should be turned into mastery, then all Haste into Mastery and if not Crit into Mastery.

as i said, dps spec/gear is my offspec so i dont really care about it :)
thanks in advices too :)

December 30, 2010, 01:39:01 am
Reply #14

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 01:39:01 am »
I think we could do with another player that has solid tanking experience -- and anyone with an app like this should be taken seriously.

Can someone take him for a heroic or two? See how he plays?

-D
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:45:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 1 User
Naasty