Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Ranak - Balance Druid - B Raid

January 12, 2011, 11:03:28 pm
Read 4521 times

Offline Ranak

• Vendor Trash

Ranak - Balance Druid - B Raid
« on: January 12, 2011, 11:03:28 pm »
Personal Information:

My name is Terry, I?m 22 and from the UK. I recently finished university and I?m currently working in the aviation industry as a software engineer.

Character information:

Name: Ranak
Current server: Al?akir
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/ranak/simple
Race/Class: Troll/Druid
Professions: Herbalism/Inscription
Specs: Balance(main)/Resto

I haven?t finished gemming and enchanting yet but I?m going for spirit up to hit cap.

Raiding:

I can reliably raid Monday to Thursday but weekends and Fridays are less certain. I?m free from 19:00 to 24:00 server time Mon to Thurs and any time on the weekends (if free that day).

Gaming + WoW history:

I have been playing PC games since Sim Tower came out and playing online since C&C Red Alert. Used to play fps games like Quake II, Battlefield 1942 and Halo but only really play strategys(SCII, Civ5, SupCom1/2), RPGs WoW.

I have been playing WoW since the EU beta and I've been raiding since Molten Core. I started off as a shaman on Dunemaul and ended being a healer in raids. When TBC was released I changed to a warlock and tried DPS which I have stuck with since (though I changed class again to boomkin).

Guild/Raiding history:

I have been in many guilds over the last few years, these are the most significant ones (and the only ones I can remember right now :P) :

Vanilla:

Resto Shaman (Scu, Dunemaul)
A few guilds but most notably Dark horizons (until it broke up just before TBC)

(40) Molten Core to Nax

TBC:

Warlock (Kife, Dunemaul>Al?akir)
Nefastus legio (left for: )
Legion of lost souls (remnants of DH which eventually merged into In Flames which was then renamed Deth Kult Social Club then renamed again to Echo of Ages)

(25) Kara to Sunwell

WotLK:

Balance Druid (Ranak, Al?akir)
Echo of Ages (recently stopped raiding and is now a social guild)

(25) Naxx to ICC (stopped raiding due to exams so didn?t reach Ruby Sanctum)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

After Echo of Ages gave up raiding I, once again, started looking for a new guild. I started WoW on Dunemaul and remembered Iron Edge being a strong guild in original WoW so thought I?d check to see if you were still around. It looks like the guild is still going strong and isn?t about to give up and stop raiding like every other guild I?ve been in.

I?ve done enough 4/5 days per week raiding and I?m not concerned about fast progress. But I would still like to see all the raiding content and play with people who know when not to stand in the fire so the B raid team looks ideal.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I am an experienced raider (have been raiding 4/5 days a week for roughly 4 years), I can be relied upon to turn up on time with the necessary preparations and I?m loyal (despite having been in over ten guilds I?ve only left an active raiding guild once and it was near collapse anyway).

January 13, 2011, 12:51:14 am
Reply #1

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: Ranak - Balance Druid - B Raid
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 12:51:14 am »
Though I don't recall of Your nick here on Dunemaul I wish You good luck with Your application. Welcome back to Dunemaul, lots of things have changed except the fact that we rock :)

January 14, 2011, 05:34:27 pm
Reply #2

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 05:34:27 pm »
we have no boomkin so you might have a chance. but I'm pretty sure the Braid is full atm. but wait for hugman to respond. he usually comes up from his troll cave sunday to reply on apps.

January 14, 2011, 06:10:44 pm
Reply #3

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 06:10:44 pm »
yeah im sure hugman will come out of his massive pile of troll fragments to ask you some things soon!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

January 15, 2011, 11:59:01 am
Reply #4

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 11:59:01 am »
we have no boomkin so you might have a chance. but I'm pretty sure the Braid is full atm. but wait for hugman to respond. he usually comes up from his troll cave sunday to reply on apps.

It aint a proper raid if you dont got a boomkin in it!
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

January 15, 2011, 01:28:36 pm
Reply #5

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 01:28:36 pm »
Nice app, good exp, another brit would be awesome
GL

January 15, 2011, 02:17:51 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 02:17:51 pm »
Yep, nice app!

I don't recognize your name, which is odd, as I knew DH and In Flames quite well...

G'luck.
Now I run a tech website.

January 25, 2011, 12:52:03 am
Reply #7

Offline Ranak

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 12:52:03 am »
Yep, nice app!

I don't recognize your name, which is odd, as I knew DH and In Flames quite well...

G'luck.

I was in both honest ;D see http://i.imgur.com/fRaAk.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/GsSMw.jpg. I didn't know anyone from Iron Edge that well at the time tbh.

January 25, 2011, 01:24:27 am
Reply #8

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 01:24:27 am »
Pretty sure we could use a range and another cr wont hurt when we pull a shanks. But hopefully you will get an answer from the officers tomorrow

January 26, 2011, 04:40:19 pm
Reply #9

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 04:40:19 pm »
We've had a couple of raids now and we have a better idea about the raid comp. Since we lost our moonkin and your good app! we'd like to give you a trail, be online around 19:20 on monday and tuesday.

January 30, 2011, 04:04:01 pm
Reply #10

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 04:04:01 pm »
Nice application.

Your gear is passable pre raiding, though missing a few 346 parts. You are missing several enchants, and using a few cheap ones, which you need to fix.

We don't currently have any main spec moonkins, so are willing to give you a trial.

Be online 19:15 server time, Monday 31st Jan, gemmed, enchanted, with flasks and food, and ready to raid. Give me a /whisper and I will work out getting you a trial spot.

January 30, 2011, 06:00:25 pm
Reply #11

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 06:00:25 pm »
Kife played with IF, solid raider back then

January 30, 2011, 08:58:42 pm
Reply #12

Offline Ranak

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 08:58:42 pm »
Nice application.

Your gear is passable pre raiding, though missing a few 346 parts. You are missing several enchants, and using a few cheap ones, which you need to fix.

We don't currently have any main spec moonkins, so are willing to give you a trial.

Be online 19:15 server time, Monday 31st Jan, gemmed, enchanted, with flasks and food, and ready to raid. Give me a /whisper and I will work out getting you a trial spot.

Thanks, I've fixed my gear and transferred server now. Just so you know, the name Ranak was taken on Dunemaul so my character is called Scu.

January 30, 2011, 09:21:21 pm
Reply #13

Offline Ildlar

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 09:21:21 pm »
Hey ranak,

Your gemming - echantings and reforging seems fine. Only your relic really stands out. Also your spec is pretty nice. Gl on the trial man.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:49:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 1 User
Naasty