Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Zerruti - Enhance/Resto - B-Raid app

January 16, 2011, 09:32:35 pm
Read 7007 times

Offline Zerruti

• Guild Member

Zerruti - Enhance/Resto - B-Raid app
« on: January 16, 2011, 09:32:35 pm »
Personal Information
My name is Sebastian, I study social studies and live in the southern part of Sweden (Sm?land)
In my sparetime I hang out with mates, play wow, study, and go out in the weekends, don't really do too much tbh :D

Character Information
I play an Enhance Shaman, character name is Zerruti. Been enhance since the start of WotLK, with resto as offspec.
Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/zerruti/simple

Currently spell hit capped & working on capping expertise aswell (0.75% off atm)
Also trying to replace a few Haste/Crit items that I have.
Not really a fan of using Pvp weps, so I want to change them asap and pick up a crafted epic or 2 from the AH.
My restogear aint too bad either, most of the gear is from heroics, lacking 2 good trinkets tho'

I really have no problems raiding as resto from time to time, I enjoy being resto and consider it a fun specc, don't have too much raiding experience as resto tho',
did have to fill in as a healer a couple of times in Revolution of Lemmings and it worked out pretty alrite.

My professions are:
Enchanting 525 (Trying to gather all the recipes)
Inscription 525 (Got everything afaik)
I'm thinkin about switching inscription for tailoring, the cloak enchant which gives 1k AP is really nice, but I haven't
made up my mind yet :)
All secondary professions are 525 aswell.

Raiding:
Weekdays shouldn't be a problem, from time to time I might have some projects or homework
that I have to finish for school, but I usually finish it before raids.
On the weekends however I tend to go out with mates (Friday/Saturday). But if I'm home I'm up for anything.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history
I started out my gaming career with a FPS game called Americas Army a few years back, used to play in a few leagues (TWL & CAL for whoever is familiar with the leagues :p)
Played at a semi-high level, but after a few clanmates decided to try out WoW at the end of 2006 I decided to tag along.

I started out as a dwarf hunter on the Moonglade server, got to level 70 after a few months and server transfered to Bloodhoof.
After awhile I re-rolled to Dunemaul where I created a druid named Hyperlit?.
I was in a couple of smaller guilds, but decided to join Fearsome War Engine(First serious raiding guild on the dr00d :p).
We did 6/6 bosses in SSC and 3/4 in TK (Had a few tries on KT but since attunements weren't needed we didn't spend too much time on him)
After a couple of months FWE split and some of us joined Revolution of Lemmings, I remained resto and we did Hyjal + 8/9 bosses in BT (Killed Illidan after the nerf-patch)

Before WotLK came I decided to reroll to a shaman. I was tired of druids and found shaman as a fun class.
We cleared Naxx pretty quickly and did OS3D 25man aswell before the Ulduar patch came.
Ulduar for me was really fun, was a good raid which I enjoyed alot, we managed to clear 25 man and some of us started doing 10man hardmodes,
this was during summer and we did every hardmode upto Mimiron before I went on vacation, when I came back they had downed Mim+General+Yogg on hardmode, we didn't really bother with 10mans after that, which is abit shame since I never managed to get my Rusted-Proto drake =(
ToC patch came around August and I no-lifed Master of Isle conquest untill I had the tabard, took a solid week I think...
In ToC we cleared everything, I then decided to take a break from WoW and I pretty much missed out on the whole Icecrown raiding =/
A few friends of mine decided to start playing WoW again a few months ago and they convinced me to start playing again, we did some ICC pugs and managed
to get 11/12 in ICC, but we never managed to kill LK before Cata came.

We were planning on starting a 10man raiding guild with some friends, but it never really took off, we ran heroics untill everyone was geared up and then we split.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge has been around ever since I started on Dunemaul, it's a stable guild with good reputation and good players, from what I've seen you guys also have a relaxed and a nice atmosphere which is important for me, having a relaxed atmosphere but at the same time being serious while raiding is just a positive thing, being able to joke around and have fun during raids etc. I miss being in a "bigger" guild, the social aspects but more importantly, I want to start raiding again, and I think the b-raid of Iron Edge would fit me perfectly :)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I come prepared for raids(Having flasks, potions, food and stuff like that) and I always read up on tactics.
Got no problems wiping on a boss for a couple of nights just to get him down, pretty familiar with that since the Ulduar days.
I've mostly used Vent & Skype, but I am familiar with Teamspeak.

Thanks for reading! :>

January 16, 2011, 10:08:18 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Zerruti - Enhance/Resto - B-Raid app
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 10:08:18 pm »
I think we have too many Sebastians in the guild already. Besides that your applications looks solid :D

Bears like alts!

January 16, 2011, 10:11:15 pm
Reply #2

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 10:11:15 pm »
i guess when hugman joins the 5 other warriors in the raid we could use a resto shaman but besides that i dont think we have any room left. but wait for the cave-man to respond.

January 16, 2011, 10:54:22 pm
Reply #3

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 10:54:22 pm »
Hahah hugman playing warrior..
and lol another guy named Sebastian.
Dell, Otori and Nach have a new friend!

GL!
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

January 16, 2011, 11:18:51 pm
Reply #4

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 11:18:51 pm »
Isn't Kage, Sebastian also?
High functioning sociopath.

January 16, 2011, 11:43:16 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 11:43:16 pm »
Yes he is.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

January 17, 2011, 12:24:58 am
Reply #6

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 12:24:58 am »
F-f- FOOOLS!!! DONT RELEASE MY REAL NAME ON THE NET..
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

January 17, 2011, 12:44:08 am
Reply #7

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 12:44:08 am »
Our (a-raid) 10m might be interested in you for 4 raids a week.  We need somebody with dps and resto gear!  If you're interested, gimme a shout ingame.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 17, 2011, 01:03:25 am
Reply #8

Offline Zerruti

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 01:03:25 am »
Our (a-raid) 10m might be interested in you for 4 raids a week.  We need somebody with dps and resto gear!  If you're interested, gimme a shout ingame.

I'll give you a whisper ingame tomorrow then  :)

January 17, 2011, 02:19:28 am
Reply #9

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 02:19:28 am »
Our 2nd A-raid also need shaman with dps - resto spec(gear). We offer only 3 days a week. If you're interested in this group shout Monstar if he is not online me until I get back to him.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

January 17, 2011, 07:15:33 am
Reply #10

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 07:15:33 am »
@Kesh and Ruc! Fucking poachers! but in all seriousness don't forget Sky who is rerolling shaman (I think).

As for the app. The B-raid has just started raiding this week and it's still a bit unclear as to what we would like to recruit. Based on last week I'm hesitant to accept any more melee with the exception of a rogue or cat. However I'll talk to Hugman, raidleader, to see what he thinks if you haven't been poached already.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:37:40 am by Yoica »

January 17, 2011, 08:32:13 am
Reply #11

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 08:32:13 am »
@Kesh and Ruc! Fucking poachers! but in all seriousness don't forgot Sky who is rerolling shaman (I think).

Ima need atleast a week before I'll be raid ready though, should be 85 somewhere around wednesday and then its just massive farming
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

January 17, 2011, 12:59:53 pm
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 12:59:53 pm »
Nice app!

And bonus points for having a great name.

The second 10-man group could really do with a shaman (but not a melee one :()
Now I run a tech website.

January 17, 2011, 01:24:04 pm
Reply #13

Offline Zerruti

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 01:24:04 pm »
Nice app!

And bonus points for having a great name.

The second 10-man group could really do with a shaman (but not a melee one :()

Well since you guys seem to be melee heavy I'd be willing to give elemental a try, played around a bit with it in WotLK but didn't do any raiding as elemental.

Not sure how my gear looks like for elemental but yeah :) I'm willing to gear up and learn.

January 17, 2011, 03:11:07 pm
Reply #14

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 03:11:07 pm »
more sebastians! :o

Nice attitude, nice app, nice guy

good luck!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:44:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 0 Users