Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 holypaladin a/b team apply

February 17, 2011, 06:58:41 pm
Read 6531 times

Offline lowryder

• Vendor Trash

holypaladin a/b team apply
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:58:41 pm »
Personal Information

Hello! my name is Daniel Andersson and I'm from sweden, im 18 years old and played wow from the late lvl60 times. I am still in school and lives at home. on my spare time (when im not playing) I am training handball witch i really enjoy.

if you got anny other questions about me personally just go ahead and ask!

Character Information

I am playing on my only 85 character atm called Lowryder, my paladin is my character that i have moved arround from realms alot, started on azjol nerub where i did all my raidings. after that i spent alot of time playing pvp witch have been my favorite thing on wow for a long time. now i am starting to get the pve mode up again and thats why i want to join a good raiding guild as Iron edge.

here is my Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/lowryder/simple

I hope I got my pve healing on otherwise you can just wisper for inspect.

Raiding

As it is right now i got training on monday 19:00-20:00 tuesday/thursday 20:00-22:00.
all other times will I be able to play ofc. I also dont know if we are changing anny times seince our last game for the year will be this mounth.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

well, to start of with I played alot on my hunter during vanilla and tbc did mc,and zg in 60 and all raids in 80 in the guild beyond on azjol-nerub. on my Paladin i downed kara, za, hyjal, tk, and ssc not bt and swpl tho. in lvl 80 i only played on my paladin pretty much and were in beyond aswell. we were 2nd guild to down naxx and i were first hpaladin on server to recive full valerous. we also did ulduar but then i miggrated to daggerspine couse i move to another town and met alots of friends who were playing on daggerspine (this was my pvp time on paladin). me and my friends miggrated to bloodscalp and keep on our pvping, got to top 5 in 2v2 and about top 5 in 5s aswell. rest of my lvl 80 raiding was pugs. When cata came out i decided to start a guild with my friends from the town i live in now so I miggrated here and we formed "nolltv?tre" witch was only irl friends, we killed 12/12 bosses and still farming that. I want to join iron edge couse it seems like a very good guild with exp. It also seems that i will getting a bigger chance to raid in here instead of nolltv?tre (seince we invited members to gain levels and possible 25 man raids, spot has not been opend for more hpaladins, and thats why I'm leaving. Also one of our tanks moved to france and won't be able to play.)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?[/b]

Skills and exp in raiding, fun raids and really good healing. also meny social factors seince im farming rep through dungeons etc.

Last words?

I'm really looking forward for a answer on this apply, and maybe aswell to raid with you guys.

Regards
Daniel "lowryder" Andersson.

February 17, 2011, 07:09:52 pm
Reply #1

Kilizion

Re: holypaladin a/b team apply
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:09:52 pm »
Need a Holy Paladin for my raid, will look at this closely after raid.

February 17, 2011, 07:14:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 07:14:42 pm »
I hope Strif will check your gear, talent, enchants,gems and glpyh if there is anything you need to upgrade. I would comment but have training now to go. GL
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

February 17, 2011, 07:16:42 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mekky

• Former Member

• MekLOL

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 07:16:42 pm »
well, to start of with I played alot on my hunter during vanilla and tbc did mc,and zg in 60 and all raids in 80 in the guild beyond on azjol-nerub. on my Paladin i downed kara, za, hyjal, tk, and ssc not bt and swpl tho. in lvl 80 i only played on my paladin pretty much and were in beyond aswell. we were 2nd guild to down naxx and i were first hpaladin on server to recive full valerous. we also did ulduar but then i miggrated to daggerspine couse i move to another town and met alots of friends who were playing on daggerspine (this was my pvp time on paladin). me and my friends miggrated to bloodscalp and keep on our pvping, got to top 5 in 2v2 and about top 5 in 5s aswell. rest of my lvl 80 raiding was pugs. When cata came out i decided to start a guild with my friends from the town i live in now so I miggrated here and we formed "nolltv?tre" witch was only irl friends, we killed 12/12 bosses and still farming that. I want to join iron edge couse it seems like a very good guild with exp. It also seems that i will getting a bigger chance to raid in here instead of nolltv?tre (seince we invited members to gain levels and possible 25 man raids, spot has not been opend for more hpaladins, and thats why I'm leaving. Also one of our tanks moved to france and won't be able to play.

You form a guild, and there is no spot for yourself???

You've been top 5 in 2s, and not gained 2200achi/title?

Top 5 in 5s, and missing 1550 achi?????
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:37:41 pm by Mekky »
You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!

Tony Montana

www.Protonica.de - BEST MUSIC EU !!

February 17, 2011, 08:33:17 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »
Highest 5 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating 2,028

Liar liar pants on fire!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

February 17, 2011, 08:34:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 08:34:50 pm »
Maybe it was on his imaginary alt? ehehehehehehe
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

February 17, 2011, 10:35:14 pm
Reply #6

Offline lowryder

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 10:35:14 pm »
got some enchants do ye i think so, that 5s was mmr, met wargroups best 5v5 about 4 times a night so supposed we were top 5 ^^ got names on thoose i palayed with if more proof needed ^^ otherwise try play arena with me ;) and ye i where in the "lan-party" were we formed the guild, i am officer but i was into pvp when my irls started to progress so they dont want me in lol. kinda got something against me couse i didnt helped them progress maloriak and atramedes

February 17, 2011, 11:02:57 pm
Reply #7

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 11:02:57 pm »
got some enchants do ye i think so, that 5s was mmr, met wargroups best 5v5 about 4 times a night so supposed we were top 5 ^^ got names on thoose i palayed with if more proof needed ^^ otherwise try play arena with me ;) and ye i where in the "lan-party" were we formed the guild, i am officer but i was into pvp when my irls started to progress so they dont want me in lol. kinda got something against me couse i didnt helped them progress maloriak and atramedes

:'(

February 18, 2011, 12:15:28 am
Reply #8

Offline Mekky

• Former Member

• MekLOL

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 12:15:28 am »
heheheheheheh
You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!

Tony Montana

www.Protonica.de - BEST MUSIC EU !!

February 18, 2011, 12:22:15 am
Reply #9

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 12:22:15 am »
One thing to our members! Don't be DICK! I'm sure Delling mentioned it 100times already when it comes to application. He has shown some interest and made some effort and waste some time to apply here. Be proud of it. He may be lying, if he has prove I'd seriously spit on your faces hardly! anyway GL.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

February 18, 2011, 12:40:57 am
Reply #10

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 12:40:57 am »
One thing to our members! Don't be DICK! I'm sure Delling mentioned it 100times already when it comes to application. He has shown some interest and made some effort and waste some time to apply here. Be proud of it. He may be lying, if he has prove I'd seriously spit on your faces hardly! anyway GL.

I'll translate this from Turkish

Pay no regards to the guys posting dickery.

Also - what's your favourite pokemon?
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

February 18, 2011, 01:08:14 am
Reply #11

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 01:08:14 am »
this is a pve recruit and you are whining about arena stuff???

His gear seems ok, perhaps we should trial him for b-raid if you guy thinks his pvp ratings are too low for pve :P

Bears like alts!

February 18, 2011, 01:22:20 am
Reply #12

Kilizion

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 01:22:20 am »
Be online Sunday, we'll talk then.

February 18, 2011, 01:31:12 am
Reply #13

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 01:31:12 am »

His gear seems ok, perhaps we should trial him for b-raid if you guy thinks his pvp ratings are too low for pve :P

I'm pointing out lies, not whining :)

February 18, 2011, 02:15:18 am
Reply #14

Offline Veilas

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 02:15:18 am »

Need a Holy Paladin for my raid, will look at this closely after raid.
Problem?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:55:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users