Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Svansemanden - Healing priest B-team apply

March 07, 2011, 07:00:12 pm
Read 3748 times

Offline Svansemanden

• Vendor Trash

Svansemanden - Healing priest B-team apply
« on: March 07, 2011, 07:00:12 pm »
Svansemanden healing priest apply to b-team

Personal Information
My name is Kenneth and I currently reside in the cold state of Denmark, where I do pretty much nothing in my ?everyday?. I used to study International Business however after careful consideration, I chose to drop out and start on another education this summer.

Character Information
I play lvl 85 Blood Elf priest (started out as troll), and it has and always will be my main. In WotLK I managed to start off with ICC10(hc) with some irl friends (plaaplaaplaa was one of them), where we managed to clear ICC pretty much first time we entered (long live the hard days of ICC). Despite the fact that I started my Priest late I have roughly 100 days played and I know pretty much every aspect of the class and its specs, helping me to adapt to whatever raid bosses might bring.
Currently I?m playing disc in PvE, however I have Holy spec for specific encounters if needed.

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/svansemanden/advanced

At the moment I clearly find mastery worth going for over Haste (I never liked Crit, imo not ?reliable? enough). I?m well aware of my Hand, Wrist and Wep ench should be changed to Mastery, Int and Power Torrent, however currently the ench are pretty much all damn expensive.
Raiding
No problems in this department, I?m used to raiding several days of the week, so only raiding 2 days a week will fit me perfectly.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
I started playing mainly in WotLK, everything prior to this is not worth mentioning. My first guild was Cornucopia here on dunemaul, however I had problems with guild management etc. and ended up leaving the guild. A small amount of time later I joined Ravenous. With them I managed to get Halion 25HM 250?ish World kill and after weeks of problems with setup and attendance Lich King was downed on 25HM (2 days after IE?s kill if I remember correctly?).
As you probably know Ravenous disbanded just before Cataclysm, which led me to Equilibrium where I stayed for the beginning of Cataclysm as social until I ended up migrating to Zenedar to play with Almost Easy which mainly consisted of old Ravenous members (Hiddeh, Raistlengin etc.) On Zenedar I started raiding progress raids 5 days a week, managing to clear all normal content and getting Chimareon, Halfus and Atramedes on Heroic downed ? (Worked for weeks on Magmaw, Maloriak and Conclave, which led to some close kills, especially Conclave with a ?1 second wipe?). However progress stalled mainly because of ?slacky? attendance from some people.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
After I returned to Dunemaul I?ve been looking for a guild, and since my irl friend plaaplaaplaa had just joined Iron Edge?s B-team and praised it, I thought it might be a good idea to give it a go. In addition I also knew Iron Edge from my days in Ravenous where you (unfortunately :( ) quite often managed to beat us with getting the first kills.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A mature and social player who knows his class to perfection making him able to adapt to certain situations and give input to help making the killing of new encounters easier.  Of course I?m always prepared and have a high attendance (pretty much 100% in all the guilds I?ve been in).

Last words?
I?m a funny  guy, /ginv ty

Your sincerely,
Kenneth aka Svansemanden

March 07, 2011, 07:04:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

Re: Svansemanden - Healing priest B-team apply
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 07:04:48 pm »
I can vouch for this guy. Hes pro, kind and funny. ;)

March 07, 2011, 07:05:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:05:47 pm »
Were you around for the IE/Kael'thas drama?  Ah good times!

Edit: Oh, that was TBC, nevermind.  GL!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:13:39 pm by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

March 07, 2011, 07:12:33 pm
Reply #3

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 07:12:33 pm »
Looks good and we are definitely looking for a disc priest to strengthen our raid team. I'll discuss it with our raid leader and get back to you asap.

March 07, 2011, 07:21:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 07:21:32 pm »
Snowie asks that I say that Svans was a top (top) guy and a good player while in Ravenous.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

March 07, 2011, 07:24:43 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 07:24:43 pm »
Snowie asks that I say that Svans was a top (top) guy and a good player while in Ravenous.

Doom said he was really good too, so gl!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

March 07, 2011, 07:26:13 pm
Reply #6

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 07:26:13 pm »
GL
I am a mage

March 07, 2011, 10:13:53 pm
Reply #7

Offline Swiftnezz

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 10:13:53 pm »
I remember this guy from doing ICC 10 man with him, and he was doing quite well and learning very quickly I must say.

March 07, 2011, 10:24:39 pm
Reply #8

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 10:24:39 pm »
He healed abit in today's raid and did a good job.

If you are free tmw be online around 19:25 otherwise we'll start/continue your trail next mon.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:45:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 1 User
Naasty