Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Jonimo 70 hunter

April 10, 2008, 04:36:31 am
Read 6755 times

jonimo

Jonimo 70 hunter
« on: April 10, 2008, 04:36:31 am »
Personal Information

Ok, My name is Sebastien, currently living in Essex getting ready to move to south west London for work. At the time of writing I am 19 years old, hopefully starting a job over at EA games. Transferred over from magtheridon, to hopefully get to know you guys and play with one of your guildies who also got the job who goes by the name of sintrael/vince. Avid gamer of all genres, but spend most of my time on World of Warcraft and CoD 4. Always ready for a chat, best to get me over on msn msn@mus1c.net or get me in game or a whisper.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Jonimo

I hope my gear is sufficient for a raiding position however if not I would love to just join anyway and get to know you all. At the moment I am beast mastery spec prepared to change to any spec or modify my current one, been playing a hunter for over a year now however my original character was a rogue.

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: Yes
Serpentshire Cavern: Yes
The Black Temple: Yes
Hyjal: Yes

All these attunements where completed pre 2.4 and carry the hand of adal title.

Raiding

I love to raid, and live a lifestyle of where I can make a raid every day however sometimes, I may have plans for a Friday or a Saturday, which I would give ample warning to who needs to know. However if the guild is in progression I would put the upmost effort to stay in and get that bastard down.

I have used a variety of chat programs, that include Vent and Team Speak and own a mic that sounds clear and not afraid to use it at the right times . At the moment I have two machines I can play wow on, Laptop and Desktop and a reliable 20mb virgin line and an 8mb Zen line so regardless of how unlucky things may get I will still be there raiding.

Always up to date with the class I’m playing whether it’s over on elitist jerks theory crafting or shifting through the World of Warcraft class forums. I understand that if one person is slacking that could result in getting that boss down therefore I’m always buffed and have enough mana pots to last a month in bank.

More specific times:

Every Day apart from the occasional Friday or Saturday when I need to get out and get pissed and catch up with mates.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Still a young chap, it all started on casual console playing with mates round. Sony than released there online play and things started becoming tad bit more hardcore. Started trying to find online games for the pc which led to mainly CS 1.6 and a variety of old school fps. In 2005 I went to college and was introduced to world of warcraft, where everyone was well established on the servers and well rounded players. With my incompetent language skills and immaturity I was a scholo rogue farmer waiting for that never dropping shadowcraft cap. Until about 2006 I was lucky enough to get in a ZG guild that hadn’t cleared up to hakkar, however with my added maturity, scholo farming and hanging around outside IF dueling. I managed to acquire abit of skill and the guild managed to clear all instances pre tbc and became server best.

When tbc was released I thought right time for me to do something else, that lasted for a month and I was back. Then about a month ago I said the same thing that lasted even less when I met vince.

Im glad to be back though, sunwell is open and is a new challenge and the release of a revamped naxx got me jumping in the chair.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Well I met Vince after the final interview and started chatting and found the common interest of world of warcraft. I had actually taken a break from the game at the time, he than suggested coming to dunemaul. I then started to look at his guild, and realized you guys are pro with a lot of history and a close relationship you don’t find much these days. I then started talking to my guild telling them I was going to active but on a different server if that was okay. Got the go ahead and transferred my alt, over here jonimo, my main is actually a night elf rogue so unfortunately couldn’t send him.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Erm, don’t want to big myself up to much here, but I’m a sound guy and just chilled. I don’t get to fussed about much to be honest and have a good sense of humor I hope.

Last words?
Ok, I was alliance and a Night elf but don’t let that put you off !

April 10, 2008, 04:56:59 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Jonimo 70 hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 04:56:59 am »
Great app! Unfortunately a friend of Vince, but... Can't let that put us off...

You have an alt wearing mostly BT/Hyjal gear?

Where's the alt from?
Now I run a tech website.

April 10, 2008, 05:53:20 am
Reply #2

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 05:53:20 am »
Aye man, thats minus points for you being a m8 of mine, dont let him in

April 10, 2008, 06:29:27 am
Reply #3

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 06:29:27 am »
Heyya, great application and fairly good geared char. Don't let them pick on you cause of Vince, good thing is that he rarely check forums so we can take a piss without him knowing it :P

Welcome to Iron Edge and good luck with hunting for raider rank :)

April 10, 2008, 09:14:44 am
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 09:14:44 am »
More sebby's! Whalecum  :)
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 10, 2008, 10:42:00 am
Reply #5

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:42:00 am »
...EA? Don't you know that's... The Evil?

(You see, I got proof)

What will you be doing there?

April 10, 2008, 12:09:47 pm
Reply #6

jonimo

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 12:09:47 pm »
Where's the alt from?

The alt is from Magtheridon server although I left college a year back, still keep in touch with many friends and casually raided with my hunter now and again, which resulted in having some reasonable gear. I mean over on maggy if you know the right people you will get invites to pugs to tk/ssc and the occasional bt, but most of what the gear I'm wearing was logging on and playing with my mates guild when they needed me.

April 10, 2008, 01:07:44 pm
Reply #7

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 01:07:44 pm »
more importantly than anything else... do you a) PvP b) play DOTA ?
Trolls are awesome!

April 10, 2008, 02:31:20 pm
Reply #8

jonimo

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 02:31:20 pm »
more importantly than anything else... do you a) PvP b) play DOTA ?

Unfortunatly not a DOTA player.

However I do pvp, have 70k honur stacked. 3 s3 and 2 s3 all vindi stuff. Lovvvve it :P

April 10, 2008, 03:17:45 pm
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 03:17:45 pm »
Ah, you sound like perfect IE material!

Except for being Vince's friend...

I won't lie to you - it is unlikely you will get into raids, at least to start with, but if you are online in the evenings, there's always a chance you'll get a raid spot.

As for PVP, I'm sure there'll be lots of people that want to pick up a skilled hunter!

And needless to say, you won't be allowed to raid both here, and back on your rouge.
Now I run a tech website.

April 10, 2008, 03:26:49 pm
Reply #10

jonimo

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 03:26:49 pm »
And needless to say, you won't be allowed to raid both here, and back on your rouge.

Would'nt even think about it! :)

April 10, 2008, 03:30:38 pm
Reply #11

forker

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 03:30:38 pm »
Hello sorry for not replying earlier but I was trying to catch up with some stuff.

Anyhow, yes it's like Delling says you won't get into many raids to start with but I wouldnt count you out completly. As I'm moving soon and got a few raids I'll miss there MIGHT be a spot for a few raids. With Elmerdavez having to skip raids once in a while there might be a opening but we'll see. If you can accept the invite as a raider on standby that's fine by me! As I can't promise raids but I'd like you in them as you are well geared enough and you have friends in IE.

As Delling says getting into a arena team as a Hunter should not be a problem. :)

I hope to see you in-game soon!

I probably won't be on before close to 19:30 tonight.

Very nice application!

Hunters ftw!

April 10, 2008, 04:48:24 pm
Reply #12

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 04:48:24 pm »
1. go buy dota
2. log on IRC (uk.quakenet.org #iron-edge)
Trolls are awesome!

April 10, 2008, 05:54:37 pm
Reply #13

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 05:54:37 pm »
I just realised, he is a troll! Thats MASSIVE!!one

April 10, 2008, 05:55:31 pm
Reply #14

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 05:55:31 pm »
1. go buy dota
2. log on IRC (uk.quakenet.org #iron-edge)

Don't buy dota! its all they talk about!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:43:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

121 Guests, 0 Users