Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 DK Recruitment Open - 03/09

February 16, 2009, 11:23:52 pm
Read 2597 times

Offline Meeckah

• Former Member

DK Recruitment Open - 03/09
« on: February 16, 2009, 11:23:52 pm »
We are looking for 1 or 2 very skilled DK(s) to finish it's raiding team.

Iron Edge has one of the largest communities on the server, with over 100 accounts. Since we are mainly a PvE oriented guild, if you're applying as a Raider, you need to have had prior raiding experience to be considered as a raider.

Gear Requirements: Item Level 213 Please. Naxx 25 Gear. Best Enchants farmed, best gems, if possible full tradeskills for the benefits. Both tanking and DPS sets a big plus.

Raiding Requirements: Since this will bring the A-Team raiding DK count up to three you will need to have roughly a 70% average attendance. Raid days are Monday - Thursday 1930 - 0000

Be Prepared: Have your own Flasks/Pots/Food/Repair Bills etc... Some may be provided (such as Feasts) but don't assume just in case we have a massive wipefest in Ulduar and run out of feasts.

Your Role: I'm looking for a DK who can adapt to both tanking and DPSing whenever required. Someone willing to put the time in to perfect rotations for both. More than 1k TPS a plus.

Your Application: Spend time on your application, don't make it too short. Walls of text > 5 lines of unreadable shit.

You: Good sense of humour but know when to be serious. The DK crew in Iron Edge is very laid back. We'd prefer anyone who joins us to be the same.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:10:22 pm by delling »

February 17, 2009, 01:03:43 am
Reply #1

crazylock

Re: DK Recruitment Open - 16.02.2009
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 01:03:43 am »
You: Good sense of humour but know when to be serious. The DK crew in Iron Edge is very laid back. We'd prefer anyone who joins us to be the same.

I'd like to emphasise that Death Knights in IE must indeed know when to be serious, this position is no joke - being a Death Knight in Iron Edge, is... serious business.

... with the exception of me.

February 17, 2009, 01:36:37 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: DK Recruitment Open - 16.02.2009
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:36:37 am »
Did no one tell Jez that it's actually his position we are recruiting for? Whoops.

Thread locked.
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 12:31:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

40 Guests, 0 Users