Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hunter's application - Mobscene

February 02, 2013, 01:03:17 am
Read 4273 times

Offline Mobscene

• Former Member

Hunter's application - Mobscene
« on: February 02, 2013, 01:03:17 am »
Hey guys!
I always kinda disliked the default application forms, so I honestly hope it won't be a problem if I do this my way. So, here it goes.

I'm a 24 years old (almost done) student from Croatia. I say almost done because I just recently, 2 weeks ago to be precise, did my last exams and have only 1 paper to write til May after which I'll graduate. Beside that, I work a typical students job in a copy shop, 3 times a week for 5 hours, just enough to get wasted every weekend. Dunno, what else should I type about myself, guess I'm friendly, easy to get along with, hardworking... but then again, I'm extremely quick to get pissed, probably have some anger issues that often manifest in ridicilously loud swearing (who doesn't, right?) :D Other than that, I'm just a regular guy, love to hang out with friends, organize poker evenings, play football and handball, bbq; would LOVE to say I like going to gym and workout, but in that area I'm a huge fuckin disaster, think the only way of getting me into gym would be killing and dragging me in.

And now about Mobscene.
I started playing WoW basically from day 1. Back in the day, I used to work in an internet caffee and some random dude walked in with this big box saying World of Warcraft on it and I guess it was love at first site (I know, sounds so fucking nerdish and gay). Played few chars before, but Mobscene, originally NE, was my first serious char. After hitting 60 and realizing that game hasn't ended but just began I joined few raiding guilds, but my first "serious" guild was Ad Infinitum where we raided MC, BWL, ZG, AQ. It was a slow progressing guild, but atmosphere was fantastic and as a kid, I used to love logging in and just chat with friends; with few of them I am actually still in touch, which is tbh a big deal after like what? 7 years or something? There I had my first raiding experience and as I grew older and wiser :P :P I wanted to try out a bit more serious raiding so I joined Jurand's guild in TBC, can't bloody remember the name, dunno was it Revelations or something like that. Although he shouted like a motherfucker in raids, we did really well in start, but after that I got into a crisis in highschool, which resulted in leaving and joining lower guilds. Honestly, I can't even remember all the names, just remember that I raided the most in Wotlk with Calibre where I enjoyed being the most. We were always slacking behind horde's IE and Ravenous, but we did good comparing to other Alliance guilds. And now I'm doing what I often do, just getting lost while typing nonsense. So, to get back on the track.
I'm coming back for good, haven't played since killing Syndragosa (Calibre killed LK a week after I had to stop playing due to exams). Which means, I have no Cata experience and really low MoP experience. So far I've raided only Guardians and Vault in LFR, planning on hittng 470 item lvl to check out other 2 raids next week aswell.
This being said, I realize I'm faaar under your requirements in terms of raiding experience in MoP, even more under concerning my gear. What can I promise you guys is that I'll work my butt off to catch up and prove you I'm worthy of the spot.
When it comes to raiding time, it's basically whenever and wherever, as long as it's posted a week earlier, if it's 3 or 4 days a week, doesn't matter really.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Mobscene/simple - as you can see I'm working on catching up with basically everything else, had professions stuck on wotlk lvl, but I'm getting back on track.
Stuff like communication, hardware, connection, addons, are all good, wouldn't be applying for a spot in Iron Edge if something wasn't up to task.
Sadly, I don't really know anyone good from IE for a vouch or something, recently I spoke only to your priest Anarawen, dude's helped me a lot with info, also told me about your raiding status, pointed out whom to ask about applying etc.
Iron Edge was always this powerful force that was literally making other guilds look amateur throughout vanilla, tbc, wotlk, and it is kinda sad to see such force weaken due to really low Dunemaul status, but nonetheless it would be a privilege to be a part of it.

Once again sorry for this "form" of application, hope I wasn't too offtopic and messy. If there are any uncertainties or blank spots, please feel free to ask me, I'd gladly answer. I know I skipped lots of stuff like alts (have 4 80s), expectations, specc, but I guess that's something for our second date :P
Hope to hear from you soon,
Mobscene

February 02, 2013, 03:18:48 am
Reply #1

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

Re: Hunter's application - Mobscene
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 03:18:48 am »
Hello and thank you for applying to Iron Edge.

First of, what is your real name?

I found it quite pleasant to read your application, even though it was a bit messy.

What is your future plans?

We currently have three hunters, one of them is having a break because of uni., the second hunter is supposed to start his trail and the third one is me.

Fix your profession, max enchant/gem your gear.

We will see what Doomslay and Yoica have to say, but I believe you can be a benefit to the guild.
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

February 02, 2013, 10:22:21 am
Reply #2

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 10:22:21 am »
I'm extremely quick to get pissed, probably have some anger issues that often manifest in ridicilously loud swearing (who doesn't, right?)

Oh my, my. Gonna have so much fun fucking about with you. :D
High functioning sociopath.

February 02, 2013, 01:19:04 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mobscene

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 01:19:04 pm »
Hey Ezzardo, my name's Zbigniew Pervan :)
Hmmm, future plans after college you mean or? If that's what you meant, I'll do the season on the seaside, get some hotel experience just for the CV. After that only God knows, father could find me a good job, but I'll try on my own first.
Professions will be maxed by next weekend, enchants/gems once I find an enchanter really, got shitloads of mats just waiting to be used. I'll be honest, only yesterday I found out about that "new" thing called Reforging, I'll take some time in next few days, read about it and fix my gear.
Hhhh Cojche, just bring it on :D

February 02, 2013, 02:09:15 pm
Reply #4

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 02:09:15 pm »
Hmm that doesent sound like a croatian name.

emo? >3

February 02, 2013, 08:24:02 pm
Reply #5

Offline Mobscene

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 08:24:02 pm »
Hhhhh Pluug :D and here comes the same story I say to every person who's confused with my name; I'm Croatian, but my mom is from Krakow, Poland. My older bro has croatian, given by my father, name as a first born...then I was born and my parents decided that I should be given a polish name... Dunno why on earth they would fuck me up so badly, but yea, i was named Zbigniew, definitely the only Zbigniew in Croatia :D

February 02, 2013, 08:29:02 pm
Reply #6

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 08:29:02 pm »
Is this how u read it Zbignjijev ? Also, gl on gearing process.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:31:34 pm by Cojche »
High functioning sociopath.

February 02, 2013, 10:38:03 pm
Reply #7

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 10:38:03 pm »
A priest in sweden called Zibigniew sewed a children christmas show for, what he think, worshipping Satan.

don't know if all zibigniew's are like that dude, but it scares me.
Im so Hot!

February 03, 2013, 04:32:09 pm
Reply #8

Offline Mobscene

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 04:32:09 pm »
Nah Sloth, there are few good ones :)
Something like that Cojche :D

February 04, 2013, 09:15:36 am
Reply #9

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 09:15:36 am »
Hi there, sorry for the slight delay, but thanks for making an app! It's refreshing to see someone who puts considerable effort into their application. While we are looking for more raiders your gear is really too low atm for a fixed raiders spot. You would like need to work on your gear, but I guess you could join for easier bosses and gear up asap outside of raids.

February 04, 2013, 10:12:05 am
Reply #10

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 10:12:05 am »
Come on :) Would be nice to have a surprising guy with anger management issues :D
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

February 04, 2013, 02:07:13 pm
Reply #11

Offline Mobscene

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 02:07:13 pm »
Ey Yoica, thanks for the advice! Well, I'll be completely honest with you guys and please don't mind my language here. When it comes to gearing up FAST, all I can say it's a huge motherfucking bullshit. One way is to gear up through LFR system; killed 6 bosses and Sha - got only the belt. The other way is to gear up through reputation with factions which is even bigger bullshit than the LFR system cuz 1 item costs aprox 2,2k and there's a weekly points limit at 1k... So that's 1 item in 3 weeks?! FUck that. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it's impossible to gear up fast :D unless I have about 60k gold to pay some Turkish guild for a boost through some raid, which some cunt offered me  :-\
But yea :D I understand I'm below your gear lvl requirements, but my application stands til it's declined, so I'll work on my gear and hope you'll have a raider spot for me when I'm done ;)

February 04, 2013, 02:15:38 pm
Reply #12

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 02:15:38 pm »
You can always craft gear, your apply is been here for 2-3 days now and you still didnt fix your enchants or belth buckle.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but it's impossible to gear up fast  unless I have about 60k gold to pay some Turkish guild for a boost through some raid, which some cunt offered me
Its not nice to call ppl cunts if they offer you a boost.

emo? >3

February 04, 2013, 02:32:02 pm
Reply #13

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 02:32:02 pm »
You can improve all the blue items with jp by upgrading. The craftables are usually not very expensive the 476 ones.
Im not sure if the pvp items are just because you are in pvp gear now.

But yeah to get 489 items you would have to join some pugs.

Bears like alts!

February 04, 2013, 03:06:43 pm
Reply #14

Offline Mobscene

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 03:06:43 pm »
Ey Pluug, will have that done today, cheers. And that wasn't really an offer that he made, rather a rip off :D
Hey Graxlos, cheers for the advice, think I'll upgrade an item or 2 today with JP. They aren't expensive, but atm I'm kinda broke, lvled engi and insc in few days using AH and bought the chest piece for few K. Pugs are on the other hand almost imossible; people asking for the achievement which I don't have + there's always a hunter in raid that might not want me :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 12:25:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

113 Guests, 0 Users