Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Deidera - Mage Application.

June 10, 2008, 10:46:16 pm
Read 18276 times

Offline Deidera

• Former Member

Deidera - Mage Application.
« on: June 10, 2008, 10:46:16 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge. 8)

Some personal Information:
My name is André, I'm 20 years old and live in Sweden. For those who might think I'm a regular guy, think again.. I'm EMO, for real actually. :P Feel free to whisper me in-game if you're not satisfied with my personal information, or if you wish to know anything else.

Character Information:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Deidera
I'm a fire mage ( 2/48/11 ). If you ask me, I think this spec suit me - Though I could be wrong? :-\ Otherwise - propositions?

Attunements:

Karazhan - Yes
Tempest Keep: The Eye - Yes ( Champion of the Naaru )
Coilfang Reservoir: Serpentshrine Cavern - Yes
Hyjal - Yes
The Black Temple - Yes ( Hand of A'dal )

Raiding:
As long as nothing dramatic happens irl, I chould be able to Raid any day, any time. :D In August I will move for school purposes, so a few days I'll be off. Atleast till I get my new net wokrin'. ^^

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: Whenever required
Fridays: Whenever required
Saturday: Whenever required
Sundays: Whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
I've been playing both Online and None-online Games for I dont know how long ( 10 Years maybe? :o ) It all started with Diablo I, after some time > Diablo II > WC3 etc. At the same time I was playing AoE ( Age of Empires ) FF ( Final Fantasy ) and many others. It all ended up with World of Warcraft, which for me is the game I've been workin' on for the longest.

I created my World of Warcraft account December 28 - 2005, a cold night I assume. :D Anyhow.. I created this Mage, which you might remember as Eventon. Yes.. that was my former name. Reason for changing my name is more or less that I was sick of people everyday keept on asking me if I was cheering for Everton ( The football team ). Back to my WoW career.. I've been playing my Mage from day one and foward. Many thingas happend during my days online. Pre-TBC I was joining this Guild called Terra Nova, quickly I left to join TaE ( Though aint Enough ) once Twang asked me too. xD I Raided with TaE for a very long time, all the way into BWL actually, where we merged with NN ( Naughty Natue ) if I remember correct. We became MM ( Murloc Raiders ) and cleard BWL, got a few bosses in AQ40 and then TBC was released. I never had a chance to experience Naxx. :'( ( I did in TBC though ;D )

When TBC was released MM disbanned and I was taking a break for about 5 months. Once back I found my way to Level 70, when I joined Fallen. Was Raiding Kara/Gruul/Mag and eventually TK/SSC with em'. We never got far untill we merged with ( I dont remember ) to Memoriam. We manage to clear up to Vashj/kael, where we more or less disbanned due to lack of Raiders showing up. I left Memoriam in hope to find a more professional Guild, and I did. Ravenous accepted me, attuned me to Hyjal/BT and I was once again a Raider. I did well in Rav, and became who I am today. Reasons for leaving Ravenous are - I want to see new things, get to learn new people, and ofc spend some time arguing with my brother (Nachmanub/Forsakenone) in gchat. I also got an alt in IE ( Wiper ) which I only use to Herb with, while my little brother is doing all the work PvP'ing. 8) This also made it complicate beeing a Raider in Ravenous. Well, that's it I guess.. :]

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Not to mention you're the top Guild on Dunemaul. I know few people in IE, and for me they're social, fun and helpfull. I would like to see the difference between Guilds. Simply put.. know the rest of you guys, see and try encounters that I never thought I would.

What can I offer to Iron Edge
An active player, with a sense of humor. ( Not as funny as Nach though :'( ) Willing to help out with whatever and whenever, as long as I'm free. ;) When it comes to Raiding, I'm always prepared with whatever needed, such as Oils/Elexirs/Food/Flasks etc.. ( I also speak on vent 8) )

Last Words:
Shannaro, show some love!

//Yours Deidera.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:09:08 pm by Deidera »

June 10, 2008, 11:28:16 pm
Reply #1

Inphy

Re: Deidera - Mage Application.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:28:16 pm »
Great application. Seems like a nice guy, talked with him ingame a little. Gear seems oke for our level of raiding, just dont know if we need more mages.

Goodluck.

June 11, 2008, 01:00:56 am
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 01:00:56 am »
We do.  Nice application.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 11, 2008, 01:23:39 am
Reply #3

Offline Paok

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 01:23:39 am »
I'm EMO, for real actually. :P
we know
Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: Whenever required
Fridays: Whenever required
Saturday: Whenever required
Sundays: Whenever required
Whenever required to get loot u mean. Stand by at learning raids or not getting online and online on farming ones.
Reasons for leaving Ravenous are - I want to see new things, get to learn new people, and ofc spend some time arguing with my brother (Nachmanub/Forsakenone) in gchat.
see and try encounters that I never thought I would.

U got kicked. U didnt left. But inactivity was a nice reason. All of sudden now your rl problems will be solved now that u will join IE. Ie prolly has a real life solving machine.
And and ofc, one boss difference is a big difference to see. Maybe beeing at learning raids is not nice for u.

Good luck at your boost from first 4 bosses and omg almost forgot, have fun at the ONE new encounter u will see. (that u would have seen in a while in rav)
Raiding itself is its own reward, the loot is just there as bonus

June 11, 2008, 01:34:46 am
Reply #4

Offline Deidera

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 01:34:46 am »
Yes it's true, I was kicked. I whispered Grayfox that I was going to leave, second after, I was kicked. I never even got a chance to leave myself. There's a post on Rav forum, short, but it's something. I really do got rl issues going on, yes. And it's killing me. I'm moving, as I mentioned in my application, for school purposes. It's not like it's gonna happen by itself, no? I need to take care of it. I just had a hard time with a girl, that left me with no other choice then let WoW go for a while. Rl always comes first, huh? It's the last 3 weeks I've been inactive, to solve everything.

Fact Paok.. fact. >.<

June 11, 2008, 01:36:07 am
Reply #5

Offline Renegader

• Community Member

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 01:36:07 am »
i don't normally reply on any apply specially on other guilds apples

i want to say that what paok posted is true, he was inactive for a really long time
when he got kicked his probs are solved,

im not posting this because i am mad that he left we were doing ok with out him you only need 1 mage in raid any way, maybe 2

just saying that he might do the same to you

+ if u solved everything now, why u wouldn't want to continue raiding with ravenous?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:38:11 am by Renegader »

June 11, 2008, 01:44:24 am
Reply #6

Offline Deidera

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 01:44:24 am »
About me beeing inactive for 3 weeks, or closer to 4 actually is true, yes. My problems are more or less solved. But for a long time, back in pre-tbc even, Iron Edge was a dream. I've had the opportunity to watch my brother Raiding with IE, listen to vent etc.. And you know what? I like it.

I had one chance to join IE pre-tbc, but I couldn't.. I was in Kroatia on vacation, and when I went back home it was to late. Another Mage got the spot, and I promised myself that if I get one more chance, I'd take it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:46:00 am by Deidera »

June 11, 2008, 01:53:24 am
Reply #7

Offline Meeckah

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 01:53:24 am »
My two cents is that if Rav had a problem with this guy they probably shoulda whispered Daekesh or Dell ingame instead of Drama++!!

Also I know about moving inactiveness =) Unfortunately I've just had to move back to my folks home =(

June 11, 2008, 02:02:09 am
Reply #8

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 02:02:09 am »
My experience from Deidera in Ravenous.

Thinks he is the most important guy around.
When things doesnt go well during raids will log out.
Whines even quit the raid when he actually need to decurse instead of pew pew.
Loot whore.
Is more inactive then active.

Thats my 2 cents, perhaps he changed, but i doubt it.
Anywhy... yeah...

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 02:05:59 am by Kendoki »
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 11, 2008, 02:14:44 am
Reply #9

Offline Deidera

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 02:14:44 am »
I expected this post Kendoki. For you who doesn't know. Me and Kendoki had a few fights in Rav, and no matter how many times I tried to solve this, I couldn't. I even told Shannaro about this. >.<

Thinks he is the most important guy around. - Without hestitate, I can admit you were more important then I ever was. I never thought anything else, nomatter what you say.

When things doesnt go well during raids will log out.
Whines even quit the raid when he actually need to decurse instead of pew pew. - Never happend. I left the Raid once, and I came back shortly after.

Loot whore. - I once asked Kendoki to pass one T6, and he did. Thank you. Other then that.. I don't know. Maybe been joking around sometimes.

Is more inactive then active. - Only the past 4 weeks.

So once and for all, I'm sorry if I did wrong Kendoki. Sorry..

June 11, 2008, 02:34:43 am
Reply #10

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 02:34:43 am »
I thought drama came from Serbia, not Sweden?

To me it seems like Kendoki got a prob with everyone from Rav xD  <3
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 11, 2008, 02:40:17 am
Reply #11

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 02:40:17 am »
Damn 0o!

June 11, 2008, 02:42:49 am
Reply #12

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 02:42:49 am »
EMO
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

June 11, 2008, 02:45:26 am
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 02:45:26 am »
Wahay, keep it coming.

The forums are for information like this to come out, to be publically discussed, and hopefully to reach an amicable resolution.

In my opinion, we probably shouldn't recruit someone without Sunwell experience, this close to Kil'jaedan. Your gear is OK though.

Then there's the matter of mage spots in raids. To earn one you'd have to be a truly exemplar raider. With your upcoming house moving and school changing, it doesn't sound like you're our dedicated 100%-attendance raider.

Of course you can join as Nachmaun and Wiper's brother though, without raiding commitments.

Good luck!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

June 11, 2008, 03:00:15 am
Reply #14

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 03:00:15 am »
Going to hold off on this until next reset.  Watch this space.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:36:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users