Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock App. For Raider and Social Recruitment[Declined]

November 06, 2011, 09:03:46 pm
Reply #16

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

Re: Warlock App. For Raider and Social Recruitment
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 09:03:46 pm »
Hi there and thanks for applying. Casual raid got 3 warlocks with high attandance so we are full, if there are no openings in other raids (we got a phew) I wish you good luck in finding a guild

November 06, 2011, 10:24:27 pm
Reply #17

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 10:24:27 pm »
Give this guy an invite damnit, he works for Google! Working for Google is my dream job. Given the opportunity I would move over to California in a heartbeat for a job there.
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

November 06, 2011, 11:04:20 pm
Reply #18

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 11:04:20 pm »
What's a google?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

November 07, 2011, 12:30:23 am
Reply #19

YedTalk

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 12:30:23 am »
Hey, I just want to be a member of Iron Edge. That's all. If i have any mistake or wrong thing about you or IE, you can kick me forever.

I can be social member of IE. If in near future there is a spot for raids, You can try me. And also I know most of Iron Edge members. I hear something about them. They went to other realms right? If it's true, it looks like bad for me. But It doesn't matter. To being a Iron Edge member is the best thing for me.

And you should invite me as a normal person/member/people. Google isn't important for IE. I spoke with Pluug and Vodafone before to making apply. I was always speaking with Pluug with other accounts about how to play perfect with Warlocks.

I'm able to learn more and help IE for everything. I'm here for IE.

November 07, 2011, 01:21:17 am
Reply #20

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 01:21:17 am »
So, which building do you work in? Which department?
Now I run a tech website.

November 07, 2011, 03:38:07 am
Reply #21

YedTalk

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2011, 03:38:07 am »
Are you jokin me?

People here for makin apply and you're trying to write everything about my personality on public area?!

Why??

You can whisper them to me or try to use private message system? And you won't invite me to your company for a new job. So, why always asking Google? And you're still asking "which building", 1600 has only 4 building. If you're not a CEO at Google, why trying to have more info in public?

I don't wanna see any message here about Google. We can speak everything except my personal informations on public area. And please remove everything expect first message. This is raider recruitment, not career website.

November 07, 2011, 03:55:22 am
Reply #22

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 03:55:22 am »
You did say social recruitment in your thread title.  We like to get to know the people who join for the social side of things.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

November 07, 2011, 04:02:01 am
Reply #23

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 04:02:01 am »
Hey, you were the one who advertised the fact that you work for Google! As Kesh says, this is a social app, so you can expect to be asked questions.

Also, the building you work in isn't exactly 'sensitive' information.
Now I run a tech website.

November 07, 2011, 04:04:26 am
Reply #24

Offline velvetgeisha

• Former Member

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 04:04:26 am »
Are you jokin me?

People here for makin apply and you're trying to write everything about my personality on public area?!

Why??

You can whisper them to me or try to use private message system? And you won't invite me to your company for a new job. So, why always asking Google? And you're still asking "which building", 1600 has only 4 building. If you're not a CEO at Google, why trying to have more info in public?

I don't wanna see any message here about Google. We can speak everything except my personal informations on public area. And please remove everything expect first message. This is raider recruitment, not career website.

O_O you make it sound like hes trying to bomb you or something..

November 07, 2011, 04:14:44 am
Reply #25

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 04:14:44 am »
Suspicious much!

November 07, 2011, 04:16:18 am
Reply #26

Offline velvetgeisha

• Former Member

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 04:16:18 am »
Suspicious much!

he seems well prepared to go to southern ireland then imo xD

November 07, 2011, 08:34:06 am
Reply #27

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 08:34:06 am »
The way you exaggerate your love for IE, a guild you havent been in makes me suspicious. Feels like you are overselling it. Not sure what, but something is wrong here

November 07, 2011, 08:48:54 am
Reply #28

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 08:48:54 am »
Suspiciously similar responses to the original guys app - I seem to remember he was designing this brilliant website for us and managed to blag his way into the guild by singing songs of praise.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

November 07, 2011, 10:19:14 am
Reply #29

YedTalk

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 10:19:14 am »
- First of all, I haven't a website and trying to have one. But I haven't time.
- Dreamspool is a web master and can do it. But I'm not a web master who is joying at home.
- I'm a software engineer and applications, web applications, windows applications, mobile applications ... are important for me and it should has privacy.
- This is a SMF open source forum and all accessible to all threads. This mean we shouldn't share everything here or you should make it membership accessible if you want me to tell everything.
- I can tell everything to you and can easily give my personal informations if it's membership accessible or unaccessible for bots, people and more. We can talk it on Wow Game Chats, AOL/AIM, Skype, Ventrilo, Facebook, Google Talk, Google Plus and more.

I really don't like to see information about me on Google Terms. You should understand me and keep asking questions or secured area, please...

We can't delete something on Google Terms if we want to. Site owner should approve deleting first. This mean, If I want to clear Google Terms about me, I should speak with all accessible or inaccessible site owners. There are lots of rules to working here. And I should be the true guy forever.

And I was drunk and little angry about asking special questions. Privacy is the first priority thing for me. You should understand this. It's all about life style...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:53:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

106 Guests, 0 Users