Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -

October 18, 2016, 10:12:29 pm
Reply #165

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2016, 10:12:29 pm »
You make some compelling arguments concerning Rash. I believe both he and phoenix are mafia so I'm going to leave my vote on phoenix. This will also prevent the mafia from doing any last minute bandwagoning to save Rash, because that will cause phoenix to be lynched.

Both scenarios are a win for townies!

Rash, Kili I'm curious as to why you think I'm flying under the radar? I think I've been pretty active in posting AND pointing my reasoning for why I think someone is mafia. Is it just because noone has actually voted for me? Please give your reasoning.

Current vote
Rash 4
Phoenix 3
Grill, Hug, Arch, Mouse all on 1

October 18, 2016, 10:12:56 pm
Reply #166

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2016, 10:12:56 pm »
And unless I missed it only Rash still needs to vote.

October 18, 2016, 10:16:13 pm
Reply #167

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2016, 10:16:13 pm »
I think Vorte and Yoica seem to be flying under the radar a little, they've posted but not too much activity from them.

Sorry, had a full day of uni and work. I am keeping that vote on Rash, the whole "I'm waiting for Kili" shit makes no sense to me. Who'd know it would be so easy to find a mobster? My apologies if he's just a weirdo.

Speaking of weird, Archz.  I am not following the whole "out the blues!" logic, we still outnumber the mafia by quite some margin. Blues get more powerful as the game goes on, not the other way around.

I don't really read as much scum in to rashs behaviour as hugman and Im still not convinced that hugman isn't just playing the pro mafioso game. I don't really see what he has been doing that is so protown since we have no idea if his theories and guesses have anything to do with being town or mafia.
Don't be fooled by his assertions although they might be right.

He sure is playing one hell of a game if he's Mafia.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 18, 2016, 10:16:58 pm
Reply #168

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2016, 10:16:58 pm »
How is recklessly attacking other people in order to change their mind about me "not mafia". You're literally just pointing to anything I do and saying "that's mafia". Look, I'm not attacking you back or anyone else because I'm merely trying to convince people that I'm not mafia, but I can be as specific as you want me to be, but it has nothing to do with me.

Mouse, Kili, Vorte, Yoica and Grax are all flying under the radar and are more likely mafia than me. And your strategy of taking on the leadership as townie are classic mafia tactics, I've never trusted people who play like that ever since Sidestep fucked me with that in London.

But I'm sure you'll go on to describe every single sentence I've just wrote as "mafia behavior" while telling other people that merely looking at a thread or writing semi-related forum posts are also "mafia behavior"

I am not going to even bother to respond to this.

Look guys, its simple. As you can see I am going hard to get Rash killed. Either:  1. I am right, and Rash is Mafia, and we get a Mafia Lynch or 2. I am wrong and we get a townie killed. Or 3. you spread votes, and lets say Phoenix ends up being hanged (either townie or mafia)

Situation 1 is awesome for town, and forwards us winning. I am pretty damm certain of this as you can see.

Situation 2. is a possibility if you believe i am Mafia (which I am not) then what? I get lynched as Mafia, on day 3? and they have just traded one townie for what Mafia? This means we are still ahead on people, and we now have a lot of data to work with to root out the rest.

Situation 3. Phoenix gets lynched due to shitty spread votes, he turns up red. Great! but now you have no fucking idea about me nor Rash. So, yeah. That's kinda ok i guess? but not the most pro town, as we have less data to work with.

Situation 4. Phoenix gets Lynched and turns up Green. Greaaaaat. Now what? Is Rash Mafia? Is Hugman? The votes are fucking spread so its hard to tell who was intentionally getting him killed, and who was duped into. Your have very little data to work with. This is the worst result imo.

So since I have FUCKING PUT MY NECK OUT THERE for the sake of the town, stop being ineffective, and MOVE YOU FUCKING VOTE TO RASH.

October 18, 2016, 10:19:43 pm
Reply #169

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2016, 10:19:43 pm »
I was hanging on to my vote in case I could swing it in some direction to save myself, but it looks like everyone's mind has been made up :(

So I'm just gonna vote for Hugman because he's clearly the guy with a pre-defined strategy and I wouldn't trust him. Especially now that he's pressuring other people into voting for me, even though he already has the votes he needs to lynch me.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 18, 2016, 10:22:07 pm
Reply #170

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2016, 10:22:07 pm »
So I'm just gonna vote for Hugman because he's clearly the guy with a pre-defined strategy and I wouldn't trust him. Especially now that he's pressuring other people into voting for me, even though he already has the votes he needs to lynch me.

Yeah, that's quite simple, I have the votes, but I don't want to risk your Mafia buddies switching at the last moment and have the chance of killing a green.

I bet you turn out to be the Dutch hooker.

October 18, 2016, 10:23:03 pm
Reply #171

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2016, 10:23:03 pm »
Calm down Hug, your word isn't god.

Phoenix isn't high on vote because of shitty spread. He's high because people think he is mafia before you convinced ppl rash is.

Like I said you make a compelling argument for Rash. The current vote as 2 mafia (in my book) on 1st and 2nd place this is the PERFECT situation for townie.

October 18, 2016, 10:24:19 pm
Reply #172

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2016, 10:24:19 pm »
Also, whaaaaaaaaat?

You put you vote on me? THATS LIKE THE MOST MAFIA THING YOU COULD DO! Its not even a protest vote! Its like well my votes wasted, so I better put it on Hugman and maybe, maybe someone would have pity and switch off me.

IF YOU REALLY WERE GREEN, YOU WOULD PUT THE VOTE ON PHOENIX. There is no logical reason not to if you are town.

Really.

October 18, 2016, 10:24:49 pm
Reply #173

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2016, 10:24:49 pm »
Actually the fact that Rash didn't vote phoenix only strengthens my conviction both are guilty. Rash is probably the goon sacrificing himself to protect the abilities of phoenix.

October 18, 2016, 10:26:14 pm
Reply #174

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2016, 10:26:14 pm »
Actually the fact that Rash didn't vote phoenix only strengthens my conviction both are guilty. Rash is probably the goon sacrificing himself to protect the abilities of phoenix.

This would be possible if there wasn't 3 mafia currently in the game.

But there is.

So it isnt.

Unless you feel they are the three who are not voting for either Rash or Phoenix.

October 18, 2016, 10:29:17 pm
Reply #175

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2016, 10:29:17 pm »
Rash, why are you not even trying to save yourself by attempting to sway someone into voting for Phoenix? Not all minds are made up here, as there are still 4 (5?) loose votes. Personally I wouldn't change my vote to save your hide, but voting Hugman at this point is equivalent to conceding.

October 18, 2016, 10:31:14 pm
Reply #176

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2016, 10:31:14 pm »
I'm not following you here Hug. I basically said the same thing you did.
IF YOU REALLY WERE GREEN, YOU WOULD PUT THE VOTE ON PHOENIX. There is no logical reason not to if you are town.

The only logical idea behind him not voting for phoenix is that phoenix is ALSO a mafia.

How does the third invalidate what I'm saying? Most likely the third has voted for one of the two or just one of the random ppl that only has 1 vote. It really doesn't influence,

October 18, 2016, 10:31:55 pm
Reply #177

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2016, 10:31:55 pm »
I see that Hugman is spewing arguments faster than I can type them.. :)

October 18, 2016, 10:32:05 pm
Reply #178

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2016, 10:32:05 pm »
Oh how I look forward to the lynch.

If rash is actually just a green that isnt convinced that phoenix is mafia and because he is green, is pretty sure that Hugman is mafia.

His vote doesnt save himself if he votes for phoenix, he is still going down.

Id say if yoica and hugman are right, then Rash and Phoenix are playing shitpoorly. If we have strong mafiosa it would be someone completely different.

Bears like alts!

October 18, 2016, 10:33:54 pm
Reply #179

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2016, 10:33:54 pm »
Hugmans argument about not using real examples is so silly imo. There still only data from the votes and the murder. The rest of your data is totally personal and your own evaluation of personalities.

Tomorrow we will have a lot of data unless we lose our lynch because of grishniggga.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:34:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

299 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93