Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 raiding group B

February 14, 2009, 04:33:37 pm
Read 2387 times

Offline Elites93

• Vendor Trash

raiding group B
« on: February 14, 2009, 04:33:37 pm »
  Personal Information:
My name is Aleksandar (call me Alex).I am 16 years old.I live in Belgrade,capital city of Serbia. I play waterpolo 9 years.I go to secondary school.I love to listen metal music.My favourite bends are Slipknot,Iron Maiden and Nightwish.I dont play any other game except WoW.I started to play warcraft as young boy(Diablo too), at all i love Blizzard games so when WoW came out i bought it and started to play it.I am 3 years on WoW now  ;).I am funny guy at all.I like chating and talk about fun things. I dont speak much at ventrillo because i listen more then i talk :D.
  Character information:
I am interested joining guild with my undead warlock lvl 80.Hes name is Forgivenbane.I love playing PvE with him.His sp is 2010. I had many raiding progresses on lvl 70 tho.In lvl 80 i raided naxx 10 man(but not all bosses),OS 10 man cleared many times,and VOA 10 and 25 man cleared too  ;).I am deep destro spec atm but i can allways respec for what you need.
Because i go to school and trainings i dont have much time to play but ..... hehe:
Friday: night (from 19:00-00:00)
Saturday: every time
Sunday: every time 
  World of Warcraft history:
First i played with human warrior.But as you all know all of us love horde more  ::).When i learned more about this game i started to play with horde on this server.I love magic but more dark one, so i chose warlock.I never played before tBC.You need to know that i have more than 40 days played time  8).When i came to lvl 70 i was one of first members of RM(Rigor Mortis) and Dreamers. My last guild was S O U L.It was nice to be there but all left guild and united with another one.My dream is to join you!!!
  Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Hmmm first i think that you need to say ,,mighty Iron Edge''.The reason that i want to join this guild is to have good time with you guys.I heard that you need warlocks for group B so my pleasure will be to help you.Also i played with some members from Iron Edge and i had good time with them.
  What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can say that ill do my best.What ever you need ill be there to help you too.Firstly as you know i am here for raiding, but i am always for some PvP (arenas).
  Last words?
See ya in game mates!!! I hope you will invite me  ;D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 05:03:03 pm by Elites93 »

February 14, 2009, 06:15:42 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: raiding group B
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 06:15:42 pm »
Much better application.  Good luck!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 14, 2009, 06:28:40 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 06:28:40 pm »
I think you lack the experience that the B raid requires -- they are looking for people that have cleared all existing content (or almost), and looking forward to Ulduar.

You have... just started raiding!

And you are a darker!
Now I run a tech website.

February 14, 2009, 07:22:53 pm
Reply #3

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 07:22:53 pm »
  Friday: night (from 19:00-00:00)
Saturday: every time
Sunday: every time 

unless you can raid monday/tuesday you will not have a chance of joining the B-group,
as we are most likely going to start raiding those days after this reset.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 02:53:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

70 Guests, 0 Users