Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warrior application

July 19, 2011, 01:42:48 am
Read 7083 times

Offline canaksoy

• Vendor Trash

Warrior application
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:42:48 am »
Hey there,
My name is Can.i'm 19 years old.i'm living in istanbul in turkey.i'm student of galatasaray high school but also i'm looking financial works of new marina in canakkale.İ like to play wow but also i'm doing social activities to like go clubs etc.
İ'm professional skier and pinbal player.İ'm looking for a guild which have succes in rbgs.İ started this game at vanilla when Mc is hardest raid .İ was playing at lightning's blade.But when vek nilash created we went that server for fast bg quees we had a guild named pvp trainer if i remember correct with high ranked players.İn tbc in first 2 seasons didnt focus to arenas.But in s3 and s4 i played with my rogue and my mage.With my rogue i was playing rmp and rls at 2k also we finish battlegroup 40. in 5v5 with very interesting setup :Dİ always like to play with interesting combos.İn s5 İ reroll dk in lightning's blade.İ was the best dk in that server since paragon come and kill that server.İ was playing dk mage in 2s in highest ranks and also in 3s with survive specc druid and mm hunter.We were going for glad but i went vacation and i found a gf which realy dont like wow :D because of that i stopped to wow.İn s6 i start to play a mage.we did 2.1 in 3s with rmp setup.But because of curse on me my partners always stopped wow some of reasons.İ dont play in s7 and s8 to much i dont realy enjoy that times.İn cata i come back game again because rbgs give me hope to enjoy that game again like in vanilla.İn s9 i was playing rbg at 2.3 2.4k team matchmaking.Also very agresive setup in 3v3 dest warlock arcane mage assasination rogue.İn this season, i reroll warrior in this server.İ have 1900+ rating in rbgs rigth now and and 3s with 2k+ rating but yesterday we fail so bad now 1940 rating but we will fix that (disp priest arms feral setup).Thx for reading my post i dont give alot of details becuase i'm tired right now cause of works :)

July 19, 2011, 03:31:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline canaksoy

• Vendor Trash

Re: Warrior application
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:31:23 pm »
My warrior name was karicim but i change race undead to bloodelf new name is saygı here is armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Saygi/simple

July 19, 2011, 03:43:22 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 03:43:22 pm »
Hello, thanks for applying to Iron Edge.

Application looks okay, was kinda hard to read though :P

We've had a few chats in-game before, but I'm just wondering:

- You've been playing WoW for a pretty long time, yet you haven't earned very high ratings, how did that happen?

- You claim to have had higher ratings on other characters than on your warrior, yet you chose to apply with your warrior, why is that?

- You should post the armory pages of your other characters too, so we can get a good image of your entire PvP history!

- We've learned some of the things that you can help Iron Edge with, but what do you want from Iron Edge?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:52:23 pm by Therash »
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 19, 2011, 03:59:20 pm
Reply #3

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 03:59:20 pm »
Can you tell us more about your guild history? As far as i know, you have been in 2 different guilds in the last month.(maybe more, i dont know further) And now you are applying another one. Why do you switch that much? What do you seek in a guild ? in other words, are u one of the guys who never gets satisfied.

Good luck for the application.
君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

July 19, 2011, 04:05:12 pm
Reply #4

Offline canaksoy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 04:05:12 pm »
Reason of i reroll class in every season to make difference to see every position of class in arena for farseeing the game.Also i have a very bad luck since today when we are going serious because of some irl problems my m8s quit wow.İ choice warrior to apply because i delete my mains before i quit wow to make sure myself.But its wow,you cant just quit it:) Also i wanted to play with warrior.i want to open a new wow page in different server.Because of i cant get my dk and rogue i cant give a armory link but you can check my 3s partners all of them have 2.2k+ ratings achievements.(machete is wachete alt).İ turned to blood elf my warrior,because undead not that good at all.İ'm doing arena only 3v3(disp feral arms) right now but we gonna start 5v5 soon.Yeah i'm doing rateds bgs right now i have 1921 rbgs rating.İ just want to join your rbgs crew because i need more serious and more systematic rbg partners.Thx for reply

July 19, 2011, 04:53:28 pm
Reply #5

Offline canaksoy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 04:53:28 pm »
Karga its to private to say in forums sry for that only ingame with whisper

July 19, 2011, 05:05:37 pm
Reply #6

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 05:05:37 pm »
this is an application page.
i don't see any reasons to talk privately...
iron edge is a guild which everyone should know/add to the discussions. That's why we keep the applications Public, not Hidden..
but if u insist not to share it on this page, u can send a PM via the forums.
Thanks.
edit:underline
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:09:24 pm by Karga »

July 19, 2011, 05:16:58 pm
Reply #7

Offline canaksoy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 05:16:58 pm »
You will understand me when i say that private to you w me ingame plz if u are online to critlikeme

July 19, 2011, 05:31:01 pm
Reply #8

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 05:31:01 pm »

July 19, 2011, 05:41:11 pm
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 05:41:11 pm »
Tinypic ftl.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 23, 2011, 08:50:24 pm
Reply #10

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 08:50:24 pm »
Heya, sorry for taking so long. I had to think this one through a lot.

I think you won't be a reliable member of the team. This is simply because I'm getting the feeling that you don't know enough about how you should play your class. The reason you give me for swapping between classes so much is because you wan't to know different aspects of the game, which is a fine reason. It's just that I think you're not focusing enough on your current main class.

Don't get me wrong here, I think you have a lot of potential of becoming a great player, and you seem like a really nice guy. So I would definitely recommend focusing on your warrior. And after you can prove that you will be a valuable member of my team (backed up by stats), you should really update and re-open this application.

I'm hoping to hear more from you soon. If there's anything more you need to know, feel free to whisper me in-game. Good luck!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:35:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

23 Guests, 0 Users