Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Vinsanity Hunter PvP Application

July 19, 2011, 09:57:48 pm
Read 6502 times

Offline Vinsanity

• Vendor Trash

Vinsanity Hunter PvP Application
« on: July 19, 2011, 09:57:48 pm »
Hello Iron Edge People!

About Me

My name is Burak, living in Turkey and I'm 23 years old. I graduated from Chemical Engineering a month ago.

About WoW

My main character is Vinsanity. Here is the armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Vinsanity/simple

I've started to playing WoW in vanilla, was doing bg's and such. In tbc I've started to doing arenas when s3 came. Got duelist title with an enhancement shaman. In s5 could get glad title but my graphic card burned out so coulndt play last 2 weeks of s5. In s9 played some weird comps and reached 2450 as mage/hunt/disp, 2650 as mage/hunt/rog and 2450 as mage/hunter.

Why Iron Edge?

Wanna do some serious rbg's and arenas with good pvp players. And serrated and elnord (rl friends) have joined IE. So also i'd like to play with them.

July 19, 2011, 11:29:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline elnord

• Vendor Trash

Re: Vinsanity Hunter PvP Application
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:29:03 pm »
best troll hunter i ever seen  :P

gl with your application bro!

July 20, 2011, 03:31:05 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:31:05 pm »
Hey there, thanks for applying to Iron Edge!

You seem like a good player, but this application is not good enough. You need to understand that you're joining an international community, and people want to know who you are when you want to join. I also personally consider this application insulting, because an application like this gives me the impression that you don't care enough to put some effort into it. Especially since I know you've been looking at other applications.

I'm not declining you, I would just appreciate it if you would take some time to write an application. Good luck!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 20, 2011, 11:24:08 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vinsanity

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 11:24:08 pm »
Hello Iron Edge People!

About Me

My name is Burak, living in Turkey and I'm 23 years old. I graduated from Chemical Engineering a month ago. I'm lookin for a job at the moment but its hard to find a proper job in Turkey. Also I'd like to do my masters in my university. At the moment I got nothing to do except playing WoW, hanging out with friends, watching movies and tv series.

About WoW

I have started to playing WoW in vanilla on my friend's account. I leveled 49 hunter and pwning ppl with trap+aimed shot combo. My biggest fun is dueling with lvl 60 rogues and usually they didnt have a chance against me :D After that i created my account and started to lvl my hunter. When i hit lvl 60 i was just doing bg's, because i didnt have time for pve due to my high school exams. But i got my legionnarie title and then I quitted WoW till TBC.

When TBC came i back to WoW again. I was mostly doing PVE over PVP. Killed everything except KJ. But my friend (shaman) and me were doing PVP to get 1850 weapon. Got my first duelist title in s3.

In s5 hunters were OP like hell. I managed to get in top 20 with blue geared resto shaman in 2 weeks (top15 got glad title). But my graphic card burned out so we coulnd't push to top 15. Also i never stopped raiding. Killed nearly everything except Algalon and hc Halion. PVE always came first for me till s9.

I left from Catastrophe when s9 came cause i didnt have time for pve. They were kinda hardcore. And then i just interested with PvP. Got my highest rating (2650) with wierd comp (hunt/mage/rog) in that season.

Why Iron Edge?

First of all IE got the best pvp'ers on this server. I'd like to play some serious RBG and stuff. Also serra and elnord said lots of good things about u guys. I'm guildless for 6 months. So i miss to do some actions with guild. And IE is the best place for me i guess.

Thank you for reading me.

July 20, 2011, 11:28:08 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 11:28:08 pm »
Sound like a sound guy!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

July 23, 2011, 08:54:27 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 08:54:27 pm »
Hey, thanks for reconsidering your application.

I'm still not very happy about how the conversation we had in-game went. And I'm also not entirely sure if you adjusted your application because I wanted it, or if you did it just because Elnord told you to do that.

Anyway, you adjusted your application to something that looks like it's worth reading. So I'm totally up for giving you a chance to make it right and show us how great of a player and a person you can be on the team.

You can whisper me or another officer in-game for an invite to the guild ;)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:05:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 0 Users