Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Schrodi , Disc Priest , Xfer

August 30, 2011, 12:19:14 am
Read 6430 times

Offline Schrodi

• Vendor Trash

Schrodi , Disc Priest , Xfer
« on: August 30, 2011, 12:19:14 am »
Hello Iron Edge.

This is my application to join the pvp team of Iron Edge. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Personal Information:
Hello , my name is John , and i?m from Buckinmashire, England but currently live in Cyprus.I?m 17 years old , and am essentially taking a gap year before university. I speak fluent English and greek , and would be considered a geek by most people.

Game History:
Unfortunately, I only started playing WoW , this summer and quickly levelled a Priest to level 85 , as my real friends finally convinced me to start. I levelled a priest named Schrodi(nger)
I tried some arena , but did not enjoy it as much as the Battleground?s , so decided to focus on RBG?s , making and leading group?s , and reaching around 1800 rating. I then found a premade group , joined them and quickly reached around 2k rating.Despite this , in the past few weeks , the group isn?t as active anymore , and thus I am now searching for a new RBG group/guild which is more active , to continue with them.

Why Iron Edge:

I was recommended to you by a variety of people I know who also play WoW, who used to play here , and they stated that IE was the guild to be in regardless of your interests in game , be it pve or pvp. After having a quick look around your site , I realised that despite being a very successful you also have a laid back attitude ( WC3 icons for talent spec?s ) which is what I?m looking for , in addition to the serious pvp side of a guild. Apart from this , your rbg group is undeniably one of the best , and as I?m fed up of slacker?s/idiot?s  , Im looking for a highly skilled , highly focused and highly motivated group to play them with. STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY.

Character information:

As stated above , my character is named Schrodi , and is a level 85 undead priest, who can play discipline and shadow equally well. I currently have 4 discipline set pieces , and 1 shadow set piece(legs)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Schrodi/simple is my armory , and im willing to accept constructive criticism on stuff like spec/gemming/glyphs as every little helps!

Additional Information:
Apart from World of Warcraft , I also play Heroes of Newerth and Starcraft 2 , attaining 1700mmr/Platinum rank respectively playing Brotoss.

I enjoy watching The Big Bang Theory , Numb3rs , NCIS , Prison Break , Bleach and a variety of other show?s.
My favourite film?s would probably be , in no order of preference
Matrix
Lord of the Rings (1-3)
Beautiful Mind
Snatch

Why should Iron Edge choose me over the next applicant:

I can offer you 99.9% (recurring) focus and dedication , while playing my A game , and outside of the organised rbg?s , I can relax and be jovial in the guild irc/ts/guild chat , and guess ill stalk the forum?s quite abit aswell
Apart from this , I believe that despite my relatively small game history , I have come to learn the priest class relatively well , and can play it at a extremely satisfactory level

Last Words:
The first rule of this application is to accept it
The second rule of this application is to accept it
Upon Accepting me , you must invite me to the first RBG!
In all seriousness though , I hope you enjoy reading my application ,and any criticism about it is gladly accepted etc ! Hope to see you in /g soon
Also in the coming days ill probably add more information as I see fit , as I cannot think of anything else needed atm
Also , if you don?t trial me , you will never know the outcome of this applicant( Schrodinger?s cat though experiement :P)

August 30, 2011, 12:40:38 am
Reply #1

Offline Schrodi

• Vendor Trash

Re: Schrodi , Disc Priest , Xfer
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 12:40:38 am »
I'm afraid the formatting is a little wrong , as i wrote it in Word and Copy pasted it , and cant seem to find an edit button. Oh well

August 30, 2011, 12:44:49 am
Reply #2

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 12:44:49 am »
You have absoultly zero expieriance in arena, we are very heavy on good priests atm in main RBG group. Chances of you getting spots would be equal to zero from my point of view. Application is ok, your expieriance sadly isnt.

August 30, 2011, 06:35:25 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 06:35:25 pm »
Heya, thanks for your awesome application to Iron Edge!

As narw said, your low experience doesn't really vouch for your level of skill. We usually base our opinions of players on Arena rating, RBG rating and application. Since your other two factors are pretty decent considering you've played with random slackers as you said, I'm willing to have a chat with some of our "PvE leaders" and see if we can get you in IE as a normal member for now. This way you can still join with the alt rbg groups and get all the perks from being a member in IE. Of course I will only have the chat if you're okay with it, so get back to me on this.

Hopefully being in Iron Edge will get you the experience you need over time, and hopefully we'll have a nice guy in the spaceship :).
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 30, 2011, 06:59:40 pm
Reply #4

Offline Schrodi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 06:59:40 pm »
Therash that would be okay with me , because then i can still be part of the community , and hopefully , i can gain the required arena experience to play with you at the highest level. In the meantime i'd be satisfied to run with the alt group , whenever you are in need of a  priest! ( Unfortunately , i can't upload images at the moment , so no epic sshots of a spaceship!)

September 01, 2011, 11:34:58 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 11:34:58 pm »
Great application, matey.

We need more Brits to counter the unnerving number of Danes that we've invited recently.

Poke an officer for an invite.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

September 02, 2011, 05:25:12 pm
Reply #6

Offline Schrodi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 05:25:12 pm »
Hey! I'll try and get him transferred over as soon as possible!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:45:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 0 Users