Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mejt, lvl85 Blood (FC) / Frost (Dps) Death Knight PvP Application

November 22, 2011, 12:19:54 pm
Read 5791 times

Offline Jazzba

• Former Member

Who you are:

Name: Zlatan
Occupation/school: International Marketing and Sales in the pharmaceutical industry.
Armory link for the character I am applying with:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Mejt/advanced

Your WoW/PvP history:

When have you started playing and why:

I've given most of the information about this in my F&F application dated September 16, 2011, when I was accepted into the guild as a Community member, but I'll repeat some of the important info here as well. :)

I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, concentrating mostly on PvE content and raiding. I've always been a part of top end guilds and raided on top level, sometimes even 5 days a week.
I've had my share of great moments and personal success in these years playing WoW, but at this moment I have completely stopped playing PvE and I'm concentrating only on PvP, because I see it as the next challenge in this game for me and my character. It is something I've learned to love and tbh, the only thing that is still interesting and challenging for me in this game.

What have you achieved in PvP, what comps you played and maybe you can share some highlights of these experiences:

To be completely honest, I cannot say I'm a PvP freak and that I have played on ultra-high ratings in Arena's or RBG's. With my current characters, I have achieved a maximum of cca. 1900 rating in 3v3's with my DK and my Priest, while I haven't played my Druid seriously at all. Tbh, Arena was never my thing: RBG's is what really makes me want to play PvP on a more competitive level.
As I mentioned above, I have been a PvE fan for years, and it was hard to jump on the PvP wagon.
I have played 4 characters in PvP until now: Disc Priest, Feral Druid, Frost/Blood DK and Subtlety Rogue, and after a few months of trying to find the character that suits me the most, I've discovered that I have way more fun with my DK then any other character.
I still play my Priest and Druid with friends in a casual PvP enviroinment, Arena's for points cap and BG's for fun, but playing Rated Battlegrounds with my DK is something that I really learned to love.
Unfortunately, until now I was able to join only pugs, where I have been performing very well as Frost, but even better as Blood FC. I am currently playing at cca. 1800 rating in RBG's, but it is very hard to achieve more while being forced to do only pugs, every time with a different set of people.
I believe I have what it takes to be a good addition to any team, and I'm sure that as a part of a highly rated team and surrounded by experienced and good players, I would be able to bring my game to an even higher level and become a valuable asset.
I just need a chance. :)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I am already a member of Iron Edge since September, and I'm having a great time here. I applied for F&F status, because at that time I didn't feel I was ready for a serious PvP application, since I was still trying to find the right character for me that I would be playing seriously. Now I honestly believe I'm ready for the big jump, and I hope that Iron Edge's RBG team will give me a chance to try and prove myself.

Last words:

I believe there is not much to add, since this is my second application already. :) I'm not sure if Therash has disclosed any information if the IE RBG team will be reforming for the next season, since PvP in our guild has been pretty much dead in the last couple of months, but I do believe we will be going for some RBG glory in Season 11, and I would love to be a part of that with all my heart.

Thanx for your time and best regards,

Zlatan

November 22, 2011, 12:41:05 pm
Reply #1

Offline Superchan

• Guild Member

Re: Mejt, lvl85 Blood (FC) / Frost (Dps) Death Knight PvP Application
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 12:41:05 pm »
I didn't know we still did RBGs :o

November 22, 2011, 12:59:13 pm
Reply #2

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 12:59:13 pm »
PvP exists in this game?
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

November 22, 2011, 01:12:21 pm
Reply #3

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:12:21 pm »
pvp on dunemaul died loong time ago
`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

November 27, 2011, 09:34:35 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 09:34:35 pm »
Hey there Jazzba,

As the above posts already suggested, right now the Iron Edge PvP team is rather.. inactive. But I do have rated battlegrounds planned for next season.

That being said, the requirements to join this team haven't changed, and I can't make an exception this big. However, you can still have a chance by playing with me in other teams and/or guild pugs. I will also be playing those much more than I am right now in the near future.

Looking forward to playing with you!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:06:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 0 Users