Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Protection Warrior application - Chiza

May 24, 2009, 04:42:46 pm
Read 4100 times

Offline Chiza

• Vendor Trash

Protection Warrior application - Chiza
« on: May 24, 2009, 04:42:46 pm »
Greetings... my irl name iz Mirza, I m 20, I live in Bosnia many ppl think that is same like Serbia here is info IT is not :) heh.... I work in internet caffe so mostly u ll see me online whole day :), my boss allow me to play from work coz he is pleased how I manage to do everything right.... he play too :). My char name is Chiza prot warrior i would love to put armory link but in this moment armory dont work (as usual) so i apologize coz of it :).. well mostly his gear is kinda good have 2 parts of t8.5 and 2 parts of t8 i miss chest but i have 54 badges need 4 more for it :) rest of items are good enough for tanking ulduar bosses.

I started playing this game in middle of Tbc, played rogue mostly pvp but I cleared few bosses in tbc instances like:
Karazhan full
Zul'aman full
Serpentshrine Cavern 4/6
The eye 3/4
Black Temple 3/9
I have been in sunwell but never killed first boss mostly farming trash for sunmotes and gems :)....
At the end of Tbc i started playing tank warrior I didn't manage to gear him that well because all guild that were raiding were full of decent players so i stoped playing till wotlk... when this expansion came i gave my old char to my friend and lvl this one with I m playing now... so i was puging to get decent gear for naxx and eoe... then I join Cold blooded I help Drahmin to form raiding group with some of my rl friends (10 of them exactly) and we progress well than I got officer coz of effort and stuff. All were good till I had fight with Drahmin about that "I m overtaking his guild" but I wasn't and I wanted to prove him by leaving guild so I did it... after that I joined Rasta gaming nice guild with good progress and for a while i got spot for Main Tank and class officer, when ulduar came we were going kind of good we killed all till mimiron and some of u know some not we are dissbanded this morning I can say only this Runed orbs make that argue and its rly lame that some ppl care more about items than improvement of their skills coz we sucked on mimiron (low healing) but its over now and there is nothing we can do about it :)

As I said at start of this post I work in internet caffe and mostly I can play every day maybe if some situation came up raid leader or any other guy will be informed on time that I can't make it on raid time but this happend rarely :)

Mondays: from 17:00 till 01:00
Tuesdays: from 17:00 till 01:00
Wednesdays: from 17:00 till 01:00
Thursdays: from 17:00 till 01:00
Fridays: from 12:00 till 18:00
Saturday: from 12:00 till 18:00
Sundays: from 12:00 till 18:00 (I can raid during night 1 of this 3 days fri sat and sun) why this raiding time for this 3 days .... coz I hang out with my friends this days but i can join if its raid day coz I don't know your raiding time and days.

Like every application I supouse u ask what I can offer IE and why IE here is why:
I totaly respect your guild and know some ppl there :) and i finnaly want guild who ll do end game instance till the end :)... what can i offer u ? : well I can't talk about my skills but most server think that I m good tank I always care about that I m rdy for raid with tactics consumables and everything needed for it coz honestly tanks need to watch for things, bigtime in raid... I can also offer u my profs enchanting (with all enchants except ulduar drop one) and JC mostly with tanking gem recepies

I know some ppl there but its not nice to speak of them coz I didn't ask them can I do it so they can replay about me here... and yes i know Coldrevenge he is my irl friend =)

I have nice and stable connection 2MB and rly good comp tbh about connection u can't get good one without giving whole your paycheck for it :)) this country sucks in that part :)

Last words?
PEACE ---> Chiza

over and out !
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 04:52:03 pm by Chiza »

May 24, 2009, 05:01:12 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Protection Warrior application - Chiza
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 05:01:12 pm »
Heya Chiza!

Thanks for the app, it's good :)

Sad to hear Rasta disbanded over some orbs... but I think it was probably more to do with some odd loot rules in general. Loot council is always dangerous!

I don't know if we're currently looking for another warrior tank. I was thinking Protadin or DK tank.

How is your DPS gear, and are you interested in playing DPS? Another warrior tank wouldn't be SO bad, but... I don't think we need it right now.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

May 24, 2009, 05:11:56 pm
Reply #2

Offline ColdRevenge

• Guild Member

• Mercs dont die , they just go to hell to regroup !

• Best served cold
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 05:11:56 pm »
Yo Chiza . our friendly cow

I have nothing but good words for this guy , i know him from start of his WoW life , and i can say this guy can tank anything ...
I also know him i RL and truely belive it would be a big loss not to take him

I wish you all the best , and hope delling change his mind

May 24, 2009, 05:33:06 pm
Reply #3

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 05:33:06 pm »
Its the Cow!

He is a very nice guy + 1 more cow is a good thing! im sure Jaca will agree!
Anywho i have never actually seen this guy play/tank but from what i hear he is very good as a person and a player + he is Bosnian = CEVAPI!

Gif i say!

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

May 24, 2009, 05:33:22 pm
Reply #4

Offline Chiza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 05:33:22 pm »
Heya Chiza!

Thanks for the app, it's good :)

Sad to hear Rasta disbanded over some orbs... but I think it was probably more to do with some odd loot rules in general. Loot council is always dangerous!

I don't know if we're currently looking for another warrior tank. I was thinking Protadin or DK tank.

How is your DPS gear, and are you interested in playing DPS? Another warrior tank wouldn't be SO bad, but... I don't think we need it right now.

-D

I have gear for dps but its not that good as tanking there is much improvement that can be done on it but I see that u dont care about gear point is that i didn't play much as dps and not that I don't know how to but I just like tanking and if u don't need tanks tnx for your replay :)

TNX COOOOLD ! AND MACY TOO !

May 24, 2009, 05:38:36 pm
Reply #5

Offline ColdRevenge

• Guild Member

• Mercs dont die , they just go to hell to regroup !

• Best served cold
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 05:38:36 pm »
Gief him Inv so there can be 2 Bosnians vs Serb Mafia !!!

May 24, 2009, 06:53:34 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 06:53:34 pm »
Hello Chiza, thank you for applying.
But as Delling said we have some tanks atm, and I already invited new DK Tenie for tanking yesterday. So only option would be DPS, but with hard chance to get in every raid, as I see, as we have 2 DPS warriors already.

May 24, 2009, 06:56:55 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 06:56:55 pm »
Let's see how Tenie does.

I think there are a few possible variations, and I don't think another prot warrior would be TOO bad... just a DK tank would make more sense right now :)
Now I run a tech website.

May 24, 2009, 07:01:46 pm
Reply #8

Offline Chiza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 07:01:46 pm »
tenie was my guild mate and i respect him he will not disappoint u i m sure :)) tnx for good words :)

May 25, 2009, 12:20:16 am
Reply #9

Offline Chiza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 12:20:16 am »
1 more thing with my dps gear i can give only 3k dps wich i tryed on dummy so in one word that sucks i use armor pena mace spec :)

May 25, 2009, 03:36:06 pm
Reply #10

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 03:36:06 pm »
Well afaik him, he's a nice guy.

Got boosted by him while i was lvling Morb and he seems like a nice and active guy to have in the guild.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:35:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 0 Users