Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Chester [Declined]

July 02, 2011, 11:42:13 am
Read 2295 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Chester [Declined]
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:13 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Chester
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Chester/simple
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Hello IE,

My name is Mathieu 32 year, im from Holland married for 5 years already and have a little son from 3 years old.

Spec:

My talent spec is BM/Surv. In survivel im doing pretty good dps and i like to play and the rotation in this spec. Im considering changing spec BM into MM becauce this shoult give me more DPS then in surv. But i need to try it out first.

Class:

Well i started playing wow in sept. 2005. Got the game for my birthday from my friends and they maked a shaman for me wich i lvled to 60. After that i picked up this hunter and its always been my alt.
Even now in Cata i only used hin to do some funn stuff, pug fail raids and a bid pvp with irl friends.

But when i whas looking for a new guild i say on you site your recruiting hunters and i whas thinking this is the time to take a serieus shot to get raiding with the hunter i have for 6 years :-)

So my gear is probely not the best (ilvl 352) but im working on this to get it asap to ilv 360.

Alts:

I have a couple other chars;

Elixyr(troll shaman)--> Whas my main char in vanilla, BC and the beginning of lich king.
Frostnub(belf mage) --> always been a alt, doing some pvp now with this char just for fun.
Drakoo(DK tauran tank)--> This were my new main when ICC released, the lack of good tanks made me switch to him and cleared all raids from icc till now.
Zaagmans (goblin roque)--> I just reached 85 with this char last week.

Professions:

Tailering/JC on my mage
Herb/Alch on my shaman
LW/skinning on my hunter
BS/mining on my DK
Ench/Engi on my roque

Raid Experience:

Well i started raiding in vanilla on my shaman in MC BWL and ZG, i even payed IE to get me some epics out BWL :-). After that BC comes and i did Gruul, magi, and ZA on 3 chars (shaman mage hunter).
In the lich ling i did Naxx, ToC and ICC and in cata i did/and still doing BWD, BoT and ToTFW.

Previous Guilds:

Started in Nefarion Legion, Grab my Tarzan, Ikari, Cold blooded, Abomination, Articulo Mortis, Depthcore and Cold blooded again.
In Cold Blooded i raided with my tank in raid A, but since raid A got some quiters and slackers the decide to merge both raids and some ppl inc me left behind.  

Availability:

Well i play thursdays, wednesdays and sundays

Communication:

I have Teamspeak and vent always installed, have a working mic to so there is no issue.

Internet Connection:

my pc and connection are ok playing with 70ms most of the time.

Addons/UI:

using spartan UI  

Other Games:

none at the moment.

Why Iron Edge?

I the first place i hope i can find in IE a nice helpfull guild. Im applying for casual rank but i know your raid days are not a realy good match with my days online so if there is a problem with that i like this apply to use for a friend status apply.

I know Revor the imba dps slacker for a wile now. We started our own guild depthcore but it whas not a succes :-).

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer IE a dedicated played that dont mind switching chars for guild progress or farming mats for feasts. Always (when im online ofc) willing to help ppl. Also i have a couple of dutch friends that i can bring (some hcppl some just for friend).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Well your the #1 guild since vanilla so your not new for me :D

Last Words?

Gief inv so i can beat Revor.

cheers chester

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:44:31 pm by Pluug »

July 02, 2011, 12:23:33 pm
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: [Casual Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Chester
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:23:33 pm »
Nice app, but I see one big problem.

Availability:

Well i play thursdays, wednesdays and sundays

We raid on monday and thursday so that would mean you would miss half our raids.

July 02, 2011, 02:44:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 02:44:55 pm »
Also we are pretty high on hunters at the moment, having 2 in the roster and 2 on trial. You say you are willing to join as f&f, and that might be the best option for you ;)

Delling will have to answer the f&f part

July 03, 2011, 08:39:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline revor

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 08:39:17 pm »
let him in as friend in the guild, he can always helpout raiding when its needed.

July 04, 2011, 06:59:03 pm
Reply #4

Offline Drakoo

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 06:59:03 pm »
Thanks for your reply.

And ye friend status is maby the best solution and like Revor sayed I'm always in to help if you need to fill a spot.

July 17, 2011, 04:32:13 pm
Reply #5

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 04:32:13 pm »
It would be best to make a new app for a FnF invites since Delling doesn't always read all the raider apps and he is the one that decides FnF invites.

Good luck

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 09:59:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 0 Users