Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - iamlame [Declined]

September 22, 2011, 03:54:00 pm
Read 1854 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - iamlame [Declined]
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:54:00 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: iamlame
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/iamlame/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Heal)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Jespher / 17  / Sweden, Stockholm.
i go to school from 8:00 to 16-17:00.
My character is on server Wildhammer at the moment, but if i get approved ill go to Dunemaul.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Iamlame/advanced

Spec:

I'm playing Resto (7/3/31) right now. My alt Slickepinnen is the one ive been playing on for a while, but now i will go full Hardcore Druid, i am feral in offspecc with almost half 378 gear, im not so experienced by the feral contend, but in resto i've done 12/12 and 6/7 in all resto. i will maybe go for some feral if i get enough gear. my druid has 377 ilevel and around 368-370 equipped.

Class:

Right now im going for the highest cap of haste i can get, because of the tic bonuses, and im reforging via ask mr robot. im using my regular rotation for healing, by keeping lifeblood up on the main tank, and use revju on my target before healing, for the 20% increaset healing effect. im not using the Nature's Bounty because my biggest fear is to blanket the raid and go oom in no time, so i skipped that. when lifebloom is about to expire ill nourish him up and keep my raid healing ( in this case , im always prepared for the raids by getting, flasks, food, reforges, and enchantemts & gems etc.

Alts:

I have around 4 more level 85's on my main server called Wildhammer, i will of course change it to dunemaul, if i get approved for sure. i've a warrior called Slickepinnen, Mage called Lacriox, Shaman called Stepheny, and a DK tank called Azpect.
i had a 80 rogue in the WoTLK content, but it got hacked, sad day...

Professions:

Right now im using 525 Herbalism and 525 Alchemy, because of my raid prepairness, and im willing to share my services. im planning to go Jewelcrafting instead because of the big gem usage. my other caracters have 525 in Engeneering, Mining, and BS. im willing to migrate any character you request.

Raid Experience:

Ive played and raided all raids since the TBC content. i was playing a rogue back then, and of course Resto in Lich king, with my rogue i did all bosses including Illidan.

in wotlk i downed all bosses on normal, and almost 7/12 in Heroic 25 man. Im experienced with all bosses and HC strategiess for the cata content. im almost always in time for every raid ive been offered, and im willing to do everything you guys request.

Previous Guilds:

Ohh, ive been in alot of guilds. first of all i was a member of Immanence, the servers best PVP guild ( im speaking about Wildhammer right now, hehe....) and i has been a member of infamy, Awakening and Svenska Eliten. I left them because i dont liked the people in it, they stopped use communication and started to randomized their groups. and people sorted the loots by the registration date. wich means that if the player was joined by 2006, he pretty much could have anything he want, even if he has been inactive for weeks, that  makes me mad, and i saw this guild, i got a friend in ur guild called Stroby.

Availability:

I'm Available every day, realy, from 17:00 to 00:00. i will be in time for every raid i hope. and i will even be on on the weekends such as saturday night.

Communication:

i'm using TS, Vent, Mumble and skype, i got a working and no-noisy mic. I dont have any problem with my sounds at all.

Computer / Connection:

My Computer is a MSI GT780R, with i7 and GTX 560 Graphics cards, so i wont have any fps drops, my internet is connection is at 80 MBp/s so ms is always around 20 MS, so any system issues dosnt exist.

Addons/UI:

My UI is clean and fresh, im using Healbot, Bartender, Recount, sexy cooldowns, EPGP masterlooter, and some font modify, and more good addons, i am willing to get any requested addons if needed.

Other Games:

I play all the CoD games, both counterstrikes and older games, i play League of Legends, Heroes of newerth. and Dota.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join Iron edge, because ive heard its awesome people, good progress, and good raid times, im willing to tell my friends to join as well if you want.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a good state of healing, friendly and soical management, and member support.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

My Friend Stroby

Last Words?

Not much, feel free to place any questions if u want,

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:40:46 am by TTaM »

September 22, 2011, 03:55:54 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - iamlame
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 03:55:54 pm »
Much better :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 23, 2011, 10:43:59 am
Reply #2

Offline Garudamon

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 10:43:59 am »
Nice one, gl

September 24, 2011, 01:39:37 am
Reply #3

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 01:39:37 am »
Sadly (not really for me) i have to inform you that that we're full on healers in the Casual raid at this point. Application declined.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:57:00 am by Blackwhale »
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:34:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

190 Guests, 0 Users