Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Skinnåplåt 70 UD Warrior apply

October 22, 2007, 11:22:55 pm
Read 3306 times

Offline Skinnåplåt

• Vendor Trash

Skinnåplåt 70 UD Warrior apply
« on: October 22, 2007, 11:22:55 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name: Martin
Country and City: Sweden (Sundsvall)
General contact information: Ingame or on msn would be the easiest way. =) 

Motivation:
Why would you like to join Iron Edge? Cause i want to play in a guild and do some end game progress and as a player on dunemaul Iron Edge is one of the most famous guilds so i thought it would be fun to get a chance to play a bit with you guys. =)
Why should we consider your application? Cause I am a fun and active player who does spend many hours by the computer and who love's to raid and do attend to almost every raid possible.

Presentation: Well what should i say about myself, as said my name is Martin and im a 19 year old guy from sundsvall, at the time being I aint doing nothing cause i don't have any work to attend to but it will be a change to that asap, when i'm not playing wow i like to work out and to play sports and stuff like that. =)

--------------

IN GAME INFORMATION
Character name: Skinnåplåt
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
Is this your main character and are you the original owner of this character?: Yes
Former guild: Berzerkers of Flame and a short membership of Horde i Byxan
Playtime: I am able to play/raid almost 24/7 atm as long as nothing more important irl stuff shows up. =)
Played: I have about 80 days played time on this character atm.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Skinn%C3%A5pl%C3%A5t
Talent Build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Skinn%C3%A5pl%C3%A5t
Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting
Secondary professions: None that ive leveled up, but I would not doubt to level up fishing and cooking if needed.
Rare Recipies, patterns etc.: I have goten some epic jewelcrafting recipies for ressistance necks and rings.

What preq / heroic keys do you have done?: I am attuned for all heroics but I have not completed the prequest for mount hyjal and black temple.
Experience: I have been raiding and have cleared Kara/gruul/magg and have killed Lurker in ssc and Voidreaver in TK the eye. I have been playing thoose instances booth as main and off tank.
Can you bring pots / consumables to every raid? Yes i will bring flasks and buff food for all raids i attend to.

well as you maybe have noticed i don't have the best fantasy in the world but if you are in someway interested in me joining your guild and there is some other stuff you would like to know please feel free to contact me either on msn or in game. =)

//Skinnåplåt.

October 22, 2007, 11:27:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline Skinnåplåt

• Vendor Trash

Re: Skinnåplåt 70 UD Warrior apply
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 11:27:19 pm »
just wanted to say that I did choose not to use your template when applying just so that you guys would get a little better grip of who I am. ;)

//Skinnåplåt

October 23, 2007, 02:00:54 pm
Reply #2

Offline Skinnåplåt

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 02:00:54 pm »
did even notice that you don't like to make runs through ssc and tk but if you somehow like my application and consider to accept me I can say that I have begun the BT preq and I do got the preq for mount hyjal to just so you know that to.

//Skinnåplåt

October 23, 2007, 02:27:46 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 02:27:46 pm »
The pre-req for mount hyjal requires runs through ssc and tk... and bt requires mount hyjal.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 23, 2007, 02:35:29 pm
Reply #4

Offline Skinnåplåt

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 02:35:29 pm »
yeah I have read through the whole quest line for booth prequests and I am doing as far as I can on my own at the moment. to bad I did not got so far in ssc with my former guild before it got disbanded. =(

October 26, 2007, 07:03:32 am
Reply #5

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 07:03:32 am »
I am sorry to disapoint you but we can't recruit you. Your gear is not at expected level but thats not the main problem. Attunements are real issue since we don't do SSC and TK any more. To be honest if I needed a warrior I'd take someone with a bit more experience in those instances. I wish you good luck with finding a guild mate, take care.

Application denied.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:58:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

266 Guests, 1 User
Tyssar