Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Holy (or even shadow), priest apply.

August 20, 2009, 04:43:05 am
Read 3903 times

Offline tyrant

• Vendor Trash

Holy (or even shadow), priest apply.
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:43:05 am »
Personal Information

Hello Iron edge. My irl name is Darko Jovanov, and i am 21 yrs old male from Pancevo, Serbia. I am student now, and atm i dont have girlfriend :(. Pancevo is little town in Serbia, and i have private business there, together with my father, wow and that is my occupation now.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Seps

My mainspec is holy atm, but i also have pretty good gear for shadow spec also. I really dont care do u need my as shadow or holy, but my raiding xp and my favourite spec is holy. Ofc that i will be glad if u want me as shadow, and i will not refuse offer to join in that spec. :)

Attunements:

I think that u dont need it anymore :)

Raiding

When i play wow, i like to play it on hc way. I dont do it like: "I am pro player, i play 1 hour per day". I play every raid, every day... Atm i really have time to give myself to this game, and i want to do it in Iron edge. So if u want competent to play every progres raid, i am here, doesnt metter day or time for me to be part of someting like that...

More specific times:

Mondays: all day
Tuesdays: all day
Wednesdays: all day
Thursdays: all day
Fridays: On weekend i like to go on some partys with friends (who dont :)), so if we dont have progres raid, i will take may day off on frieday and saturday. And most crucial word if we DONT HAVE PROGRES RAID.
Saturday: u have answer on friday :)
Sundays: 99% i can play every sunday.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I play counter-strike as my first multyplayer game. I play in very good CS guilds, and i take around 15 tournaments in my counter career. I start to play it when its come and we make decision to start to play it on HC way :). We have practice every day from 9-12 at morning and training matches almost every night. But when WoW comes, counter goes to second plan. I start wow on same account with my 2 friends, Igor and Ivan. We played char named Tokic, tauren protection warr, and we play it in very good guild on Sylvanas, Excidium. That was year 2005 when we start, and we stuck on progres at Twin Emperors, we also try to take down Instructor in naxx but we didnt make it. After a little tallk with my friends we take our own accounts. I started hunter named Brainhacker, but when i got lvl 60 it was to late for me to play PvE in vanila. I just take MC and first few bosses in BwL with him (but i finish hunter epic quest hehe). That char is still on my account and its name is mylifestyle now :P. On TBC i decide to play prot warr again. I take UD named Iamhappy :). I was in guild on Sylvanas names Criminals in action(hammertime now). We manage to kill Ilidan before nerf and we just try to take first few bosses in Sunwell. When Wotlk comes i start my holy priest, char that i most like so far. I didnt ever think that i will find myself as healer, but i did :P. After little talk with some IRL friend we make decision to create our own guild, name was No life, server Sylvanas. My char name was Tryrantt there. I was raid leader and officer. We take Kelthuzad and Maly so far when early when wotlk comes, but dont forget that we start guild on zero, with 5 skiled ppl max. After that we put our point on 3 drakes OS, and we manage it but i wasnt in that raid :(. And, after few very good ppl left guild for pro one, we deciede to disband it and join serbian guild SwordOFaThousandTruths. There we take yogg 10 man and general 25 man. And before 1-2 months i wanted to take a breath in RL and i stop playing. Now i am on other server named Laughin skull, just for fun, to take someting new and i will not stay there for sure. :)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I will be honest with u, i never play in guild like Iron Edge before. I always was in top guilds on Sylvanas and i always(lets say like that) was hc player, but i never was in guild with ambition to be top guild in Europe. I alway miss things like, i am part of guild who killed something first. And remember that i will never join any guild cuz of loot, thats stupid, now u can take epix in every hc :). I find myself when i see someting new, so i want to join Iron Edge to be part of imba progres, and imba fun after all :)
And also reason why i want to join Iron edge is cuz i have much friends irl on this server, and when i play i want to be near someone i know :P

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer myself. My skill and my heals. I can offer my humor, when its time for that. And i can offer responsible Iron Edge member.

Last words?
Please dont think that i cant play shadow, as i told i have gear for that and i can, and i will play it if u need me as that, and i will be very happy to do it.  Also i saw that u have A and B team, that really doesnt metter to me, after all i didnt realize meaning of that so far in Iron Edge, and i dont really care abouth that, i want Iron Edge over my head. But ofc, i want to be in main raid if u have spot :). And yes, dont push me for stupid Sons of Hodir rep, i know that officers dont like ppl without that and i will take it in 1-2 days, dont worry :) And also i will lvl up my JC in max few days if i join IE :P
Thanks for ur time, i know that i maybe write a bit much, but what i want to say u cant be report in few words :)
C ya, GL HF :P

August 20, 2009, 12:10:31 pm
Reply #1

Inphy

Re: Holy (or even shadow), priest apply.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:10:31 pm »
So your name is Tyrant. Awesome ^^.

Goodluck with your application.

August 20, 2009, 12:50:21 pm
Reply #2

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 12:50:21 pm »
This smells like Marko undercover ! :)
Good luck with your application .

August 20, 2009, 01:33:23 pm
Reply #3

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 01:33:23 pm »
The more Serbs the better !

I say gif SP.

Only question is how good is his Shadow Gear?

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

August 20, 2009, 01:47:19 pm
Reply #4

Offline tyrant

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 01:47:19 pm »
Hello guys, tnx for nice words and fast replys :)

Tyrant is perfect nick, last boss in Resident Evil inspire me for that :P

My shadow gear is pretty much same as holy, if u interested for me more as shadow just tell me and i will take that spec, gear, etc. so u can check it. No problem.

August 20, 2009, 02:24:17 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 02:24:17 pm »
We have been looking for a decent shadow priest for a long time.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

August 20, 2009, 02:57:42 pm
Reply #6

Offline tyrant

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 02:57:42 pm »
Ok then, i log out with my shadow gear. Dont take it so fast, its just change on first hand. Dont take a point at some gems and enchants, i need to change it and i will respec on full shadow (with all enchants, gems, talents etc.) later today.
And yes, Sons exalted hehe!

August 20, 2009, 03:52:20 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 03:52:20 pm »
Heya!

Thanks for the application -- it's really good!

Do you know anyone in IE? Or is there another reason you want to come to Dunemaul? :)

We are looking for a priest, but I need someone with lots of PVE experience. I don't want to TEACH you how to play...!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

August 20, 2009, 05:26:52 pm
Reply #8

Offline tyrant

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 05:26:52 pm »
Heya!
Reason why i want to come on dunemaul it cuz i have many friends irl here (ppl who play in my internet caffe). I know Anysia, Skuletron, Oghama, False, Oxydicius... Maybe u know some of them, they r all arena masters hehe.
Abouth my Pve xp, its alot u can be sure. I played maybe 300 arenas in my wow life, i always make point on PvE and i never change it from the start. Was raid leadder also in guild, as i told we make very good progres if u have in mind that we start with 5 ppl.
When we talk abouth my priest, i played raids as holy. But that doesnt means that i didint or i dont like to play shadow.
If u have on ur mind that u need to teach me how to move in raid, to teach me that i must be online on every progres raid, i dont even want to say abouth flask food pot etc, no u dont need to do it lol. :D

August 20, 2009, 05:28:27 pm
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 05:28:27 pm »
Cool :)

Well, I think we can trial you! I don't know if you will be holy or shadow.

We can try both!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

August 20, 2009, 07:31:19 pm
Reply #10

Offline tyrant

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 07:31:19 pm »
Nice, i am glad to hear that.
Will give u /w soon, just to give my priest some cool nick there on dunemaul :)
Transfer is already done...

August 21, 2009, 09:32:04 am
Reply #11

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 09:32:04 am »
Ello, ur chara dont have reputation and proffesion skill up? why? if u play that much wow ?
I was playing on sylvanas in ER(best guild in horde, 2nd on sylvanas)...and cant remember ur name from any of those guilds. CIA was nice guild in some point,  but that serbian guild SwordOFaThousandTruths full of noobs and how to say turds :)

anyway GL and cya on server :)

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

August 21, 2009, 09:32:24 pm
Reply #12

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 09:32:24 pm »
very nice cobra
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:18:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 0 Users