Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B raid DK apply

October 05, 2009, 10:02:27 pm
Read 9641 times

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

B raid DK apply
« on: October 05, 2009, 10:02:27 pm »
Personal Information:

As some already may know, i'm 19 years old and from östersund,Sweden. My name in the " Real " world is Mattias Olsson. Atm im studying Sport science at the local university on my busy time and during my free time i used to play football but stopped now. So my free time goes to WoW:D
Another thing i like to do on my free time but never got any chance is to take long walk at the beach, if we had one up here.

Character Information:

My character is a lvl 80 Death knight that is called Kobelobster. He is a damage dealing death knight and he enjoy to deal damage. His gear atm is not the best that ever been seen by man, But i think it could work in most raids.
Atm im currently blood specced and i think thats the most fun:)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kobelobster

Raiding

My raiding experience so far in wow have been:

Vanilla WoW : ZG,MC,BWL,AQ20,AQ40 up to C'thun and anub'rekhan in naxx 40 as Hunter
Burning Crusade: Karazhan,Gruul,TK,SSC,MH and BT cleared as resto shammy. Never had the time to try SWP before the patch came out.
WOTLK: naxx 10/25,Sarth 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (12/14) both, ToC 10 and onyxia 10 cleared.

More specific times:

Mondays: Free all day for raids
Tuesdays: Free all day for raids
Wednesdays: Free all day for raids
Thursdays: Free all day for raids
Fridays: Free all day for raids
Saturday: Free all day for raids
Sundays: busy between 20 - 22.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

The first game i ever played on a computer was counter strike:D and i played that game for 2 years before my friends introduced me to World of Warcraft. The game i come to love and play. At this moment i have played wow for 4 years, since the release. Ive had much fun with many people on many characters on many servers and i hope that will continue.

I first started in WoW on the server Shadowmoon where i lvled up my hunter. I did MC on  with a guild called Resistance is Futile before a free migration to Drak'thul came to the picture. I took the transfer and woops, i was on Drak'thul. On Drak'thul i joined a guild called Wagamana and we cleared everything up to naxx except C'thun. And we killed anub in naxx. When BC came i left Drak'thuls safe enviroment to test my luck on a server called Frostmane. During BC i lvled a new char that was a warrior and i started to raid karazhan and gruul on it while i was on Frostmane. Then a free migration to Burning Blade opened up and i moved all my chars there ( hunter and warrior) to play in a guild called Revenant. Played there as Main tank, clearing everything up to vashj and kael. When the summer came the guild disbaned and i moved my hunter to a sevrer called Neptulon to play with a guild called Guards of eternity. We had great fun but the guild disbaned after some months due to inactivity from several members.
After that i started to lvl a shaman to play on a server called karazhan. played there with a 10 man guild with my irl friends but most of them stopped and i was left alone, again. So i moved all my chars back to burning blade cause i heared that Revenant( my old guild) was starting again. Went there, played as resto shammy. We killed everything up to archi and 3 first bosses in BT before the guild disbaned again. At that moment WOTLK was knocking on the door and i started to lvl a horde shammy with some of my irl friends. We started to lvl on spinebreaker and had alot of fun doing pugs before wotlk. And then it came, Wotlk.
We moved server from spinebreaker to frostmane to be able to find a better enviroment. But when we got to 80 there was no guilds that wanted me and my friends so we all ran away to the server called laughing skull. There we started a guild called Björnar o Tigrar wich we only did 10 mans with. But after some weeks a couple of people got tired of the game and stopped. So we disbaned the guild and went to the Guild Suit Up on the server. Raided most 25 man with them as a resto shammy. After some months in to Wotlk i got a message on msn that Revenant was coming back! omg was my first though. So i went on my alliance hunter and started to lvl it. got to 80 pretty fast and started to raid. Then the guild disbaned into two different guild. I joined one of the new formed guilds called Keelhaul. When i joined them they said they needed a prot warrior and i offered to lvl mine. I did that and then started to raid with them and function as a tank. We cleared everything up to sarth 2D. then the day came when many of the core members stopped showing up and there where no more raids. Many officers transfered to new server and i got the idea that i could start playing my horde shammy again. I logged in and joined Suit Up again, But this time as a elemental shammy. Then me and Blackwhale joined Iron edge. Me as social and him as raider. and we have been here since then:P
That is my short story of my wow life. 4 years in some text. Can write more detailed if needed:P

Why do you want to join Iron Edge (raiding)?

I would like to join in the raiding team as i think this game is only enjoyable when you raid and i miss it now after 5 month without guild raiding. As i got no more football i can commit to the raids 100% unless something really important comes up in my real life.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer a good guy that shows up to raids and always plays at his best. And on the social side ive offered most of my things already:)

As most of you already know me or atleast talked to me i thought i didnt have to write that much about me. Just want to see if the team got a spot open as i really miss raiding.

And my favourite pokémon is Pidgeot as it can fly and its the coolest bird in pokemon.

peace / kobelobster.
Im so Hot!

October 05, 2009, 11:37:02 pm
Reply #1

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

Re: B raid DK apply
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 11:37:02 pm »
Seen this guy in some pugs and stuff during my 6 months on the server and he seems to be a decent guy (even tho the rumor regarding his homosexuality (and there's nothing wrong with that)).

Apart from what some people might think he is a good player despite his retard tendencies and if we have a spot for him in the Braid i think that he should be given a well(Orly?) deservd trial.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

October 05, 2009, 11:52:13 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 11:52:13 pm »
Why would we invite people from noob guilds?

Get some proper experience in a real raiding guild first.
Now I run a tech website.

October 06, 2009, 03:10:53 am
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 03:10:53 am »
BLACKWHALE HAS A BIG NOSE

I approve of this dk, it does damages.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 06, 2009, 07:36:43 am
Reply #4

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 07:36:43 am »
How do you feel about going unholy? We'll have 3 raiding dk's if you join and we really could use the Ebon Plaguebringer buff.

Blue boots  :( get the crafted boots http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=63188

Also get some professions :p
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:38:47 am by Yoica »

October 06, 2009, 07:50:03 am
Reply #5

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 07:50:03 am »
How do you feel about going unholy? We'll have 3 raiding dk's if you join and we really could use the Ebon Plaguebringer buff.

Blue boots  :( get the crafted boots http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=63188

Also get some professions :p

I don't mind going unholy :P

im working on the boots.. spamming ToC HC to get the epic ones from there atm :P

And im gonna pick up skinning for the crit bonus
Im so Hot!

October 06, 2009, 08:16:07 am
Reply #6

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 08:16:07 am »
I'm running ToC HC on my druid as well, so just poke me if i'm online.

October 08, 2009, 11:21:09 pm
Reply #7

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 11:21:09 pm »
so.. any updates regarding this?
Im so Hot!

October 08, 2009, 11:23:19 pm
Reply #8

Kilizion

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:19 pm »
This guy is a good dk from my experience when I played my huntard and a friend of blackwhales! Funny and generally all round nice guy! Hopefully he can do the B-Raid proud! Good luck with your application mate.

October 09, 2009, 12:34:09 am
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 12:34:09 am »
Hugman and Grilly are... not the fastest at responding to such posts...

If you harass them in-game you might have more luck.
Now I run a tech website.

October 09, 2009, 01:45:48 am
Reply #10

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 01:45:48 am »
I also noticed that, thou i can't find grilly online  :(
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

October 09, 2009, 02:30:55 am
Reply #11

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 02:30:55 am »
So......

You need to enchant your cloak and jem your belt.

Also, since you seem to indicate you can raid, 24/7 excepting only 2 hours on Sunday; which seems suspicious to me, what is it exactly you do?

Since Crazy is being a fag, we should have a dk spot, so handle this, and i will consider it.

October 09, 2009, 04:17:58 am
Reply #12

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 04:17:58 am »
gem?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 09, 2009, 09:41:02 am
Reply #13

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 09:41:02 am »
on sunday i have like.. " Korpen " fussball for 2 hours.. and in english its like.. fussball for retards
Im so Hot!

October 09, 2009, 09:52:17 am
Reply #14

Online Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 09:52:17 am »
So......

You need to enchant your cloak and jem your belt.

Also, since you seem to indicate you can raid, 24/7 excepting only 2 hours on Sunday; which seems suspicious to me, what is it exactly you do?

Since Crazy is being a fag, we should have a dk spot, so handle this, and i will consider it.

We need to implement a rule to the dkp that if you go afk for more than two weeks without word, your dkp is reset to 0.

That should motivate people to make a post.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 07:35:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

108 Guests, 2 Users
Xormn, Gaeios(Graxlos)