Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Restoration Shaman B raid application.

November 01, 2009, 08:20:28 pm
Reply #30

Offline Yathezai

• Former Member

Re: Restoration Shaman B raid application.
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009, 08:20:28 pm »
Surprise Lex!

Awesome Shaman, great guy.

What more do you want Iron Edge?!

- Wryzeth (RSR), spying IE forums since 2005.

RAUUUUUUUSSSSS!

November 01, 2009, 08:38:06 pm
Reply #31

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 08:38:06 pm »
Int gives you spellpower, max mana and crit. Also replenishment is your main source of mana regen. Not that mp/5 is bad, but its just inferior to intellect. Int is yellow and mp/5 is blue tho.. You should know all this if you actively read EJ forums. Kinda basic knowledge

November 01, 2009, 08:55:26 pm
Reply #32

Offline Lexmeister

• Former Member

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 08:55:26 pm »
Weeeeell previously I hadn't considered it...and now I have and it has been taken into account.^^ Though there still are improvements I'm making, just taking me some time :D.

PS rauuuuuus! Thia :D

November 01, 2009, 11:48:05 pm
Reply #33

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 11:48:05 pm »
Thanks for the good application! The big concern is that you'd be our third resto shaman, and we can't be havin' none of that shit. Do you have a viable offspec? If not, me or hug would have to go full time DPS (which I wouldn't mind, if only I could get the gear for it)

November 02, 2009, 12:20:24 am
Reply #34

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 12:20:24 am »
LOLMENTAL!!!

Bears like alts!

November 02, 2009, 02:31:49 am
Reply #35

Offline Lexmeister

• Former Member

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 02:31:49 am »
Thanks Grill, unfortunately I don't have a viable offspec just yet but I have been throwing those conquests into working on an enhancement set. It's still a bit shitty and I'm not as well versed in the ol' enhancement tree...especially by the high standards expected so I can only be confident in the sexy tree that is resto :(.

Now I'm not sure what you're like on locks, but if dps is something you/Hugman would rather avoid with your shammies then I do have a reasonably geared destruction warlock which I would also be happy to use. He is in pvp gear at the moment so I'm going to change before logging this evening.^^ To describe him, he has  four conquerors 226/ one triumph 232, item level 200 trinkets/219 weapon/213 wand/219 belt/213 wrist/213 back/226 neck/213 feet/ 200/213 rings.(just to give you an idea if armoury doesn't update). Of course I'd rather go with me ol shammy as I really enjoy playing him :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:35:31 am by Lexmeister »

November 02, 2009, 05:15:09 am
Reply #36

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 05:15:09 am »
I think we have all the warlocks we need atm. We really need a elemental shaman tho so GOGO socket all your gear with hit, climb the dpsmeter to the top and lick in gods holy asscrack, because that's what the Braid really need.

Good luck with sneaking past grillys and hugs defence
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

November 02, 2009, 08:41:00 am
Reply #37

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 08:41:00 am »
Just gief hug as enh <3, he is probably better geared enh than most of our 'main' dpsing dkp hogs!  :P

November 02, 2009, 04:41:22 pm
Reply #38

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 04:41:22 pm »
ARE YOU A FUNNY GUY?

WILL YOU AID ME IN THE PULLING OF WHELPS?

If so, I approve.

Vorte, I SHALL AID YOU IN THE PULLING OF WHELPS AND THE DEPLOYMENT OF TRAINS SAH.

B-raid rule number 1: You never listen to Vorte.

Regarding the Resto Shaman discussion, most of it has already been said by Sparrow/Kocian, though i normally prefer gemming int, (as int = manapool/crit/WSmp5 = more procs from AA/AH/), i never go oom in 25man raids, and gemming mp5 is normally a waste, unless blue slots. I notice Spuzi and Kocian go full haste gems, but its more a matter of preference.

As for your application. You have decent enough gear, good experience, and sound like a nice guy. You are a Troll though, and I am not sure if some of our more, shall we say "mentally unstable" shamans in the guild would be able to deal with this concept. If we needed an resto shaman, i would have given you a trial without a second thought, however we weren't really looking for one.

The situation is this, we have two extremly stable, awesome geared, resto shamans in the B-raid (myself and Grilly). Shaman wise, we only needed a Elemental shaman.

Now i see from your post that you mentioned a warlock, and shaman offspecs, etc, but you are really passionate about being a resto, and thats what you like. So i wouldn't take you as your lock or ask you to go another spec as main, its not your passion.

So we could make this work by taking you on as our 3rd resto shaman, thought its not ideal. It would mean that either some raids we have 3 resto healers, or some raids i go enhance (which i don't mind doing, but not all the time, as its easier to raid lead, and carry the other healers as resto 8)) or sometimes we will ask you to sit out on standby dkp for certain bosses.

Like i said its not ideal, but if you are up for it, we could give it a try; as i am reluctant to pass on a potentially good B-raider, because of the class/spec he plays being full.

If you are online tonight about 7:15pm server time, and unsaved to TOC 25 normal, give me or Grilly a whisper, and maybe we can get you a trial spot.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 04:46:57 pm by Hugman »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 02:17:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users