Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Either Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Hikonyan [Accepted/HC]

July 15, 2011, 01:33:32 pm
Reply #15

Azzkikr

Re: [Either Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Hikonyan
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 01:33:32 pm »
Thanks for the raid last night guys, it was alot of fun. Hope i wasnt a complete waste of space  ;D

Hey there and gl with you appl.
I saw some reforge items hit->haste,why is that?why no crit?
Gems are fine.
Enchants: Why 50crit on Back and not 22ag?Gloves,why 50haste and not 20ag?You also need that ag+Movement speed on boots.
Glyps,for raid is better Aimed shot than arcane shot glyph you use.Also disengage glyph can help you a lot,decreases the cd by 5 secs.
GL again :D

The hit -> haste on the helm is a mistake, just noticed it now, thanks for letting me know  :)

As for the enchants, i know the agi enchants are better. Honestly its due to being lazy and not having raided earlier in cata. I just bought cheap scrolls on AH instead of looking up an enchanter. Can easily be fixed obviously.

As for the glyph, id say its fairly circumstantiel. If you dump all focus into aimed shots and dont use arcane then obviously the aimed glyph is better, but in many fights you need to move often and wont be using aimed shot (except when it procs of marster marksman ofc) and here is arcane better. It basicly comes down to where you dump your focus. 12% damage bonus on arcane shot is a pretty big dps increase in non-stand still fight where you cant use aimed.

July 15, 2011, 01:39:16 pm
Reply #16

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 01:39:16 pm »
Agi on back is dps loss, 65 crit is better, and for Aimed Vs Arcane, some say arc is better some say aimed is better, its just personal rly. And on gloves 65 mastery is better when using Aimed Shot. If you use Arcane Shot Haste on gloves seems to top both agi and mastery as enchant. On cloak crit enchant tops both as Aimed and Arcane Shot.

Edit: Just saw that you arent hitcapped, a reason for that when you even reforge away hit for haste ?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:17:11 pm by Huntresa »

July 15, 2011, 02:34:41 pm
Reply #17

Azzkikr

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 02:34:41 pm »
Agi on back is dps loss, 65 crit is better, and for Aimed Vs Arcane, some say arc is better some say aimed is better, its just personal rly. And on gloves 65 mastery is better when using Aimed Shot. If you use Arcane Shot Haste on gloves seems to top both agi and mastery as enchant. On cloak crit enchant tops both as Aimed and Arcane Shot.

Edit: Just saw that you arent hitcapped, a reason for that when you even reforge away hit for haste ?

Thanks for clearing that up about the enchants, guess my choices werent that bad after all. I wonder if the agi enchants are slightly better for survival though?

As for the Hitcap, since i didnt raid before there was no reason to go above the HC hitcap, a simple reforge will fix that though.

July 15, 2011, 02:35:41 pm
Reply #18

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 02:35:41 pm »
Go to Femaledwarf.com and try out for youreself and see if agi enchants are better. Its the best site to do Min/Max with.

July 16, 2011, 02:34:58 am
Reply #19

Azzkikr

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:58 am »
So in any case whats its  gonna be?

Thought i did ok....

Dont force me to contact legin :)

July 16, 2011, 01:18:47 pm
Reply #20

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 01:18:47 pm »
Compared to our other hunters, I think you did okay.  Will chat with Pluug about it.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 08:46:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users