Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kotchitotchi - Enhancement / Elemental - A-Raider

December 11, 2009, 02:18:56 pm
Reply #15

Offline Kotchitotchi

• Vendor Trash

Re: Kotchitotchi - Enhancement / Elemental - A-Raider
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 02:18:56 pm »
I have now bought some stuff to increas the gear a little better. there i just some gems and so that are missing, i will start do more hc and so so i can improve my gear even more, tried my dps on a target dummy and ended up doing 6500 dps alone on the dummy, only with my buffs.

December 11, 2009, 02:28:53 pm
Reply #16

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 02:28:53 pm »
If we need an enha shaman we will get cobratix whos already in guild. Also we do not need an elemental shaman at the moment. Your application is not that great. If you have made better applications in the past, and you have been selected to join method, this doenst seem you really want to join IE as this is the best efforth you bothered to do with IE application.

December 11, 2009, 02:32:20 pm
Reply #17

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 02:32:20 pm »
Just to point out this guy can do 100% attendance and its skeptical whether or not cobra can even manage 70%.

December 11, 2009, 02:34:56 pm
Reply #18

Offline Kotchitotchi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2009, 02:34:56 pm »
yeah okej, it's you that decide, and i even pointed out it was a short apply. but's it's okey your lost. another guild would maby like to have me.

Greetings Kotchitotchi

December 11, 2009, 02:49:21 pm
Reply #19

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 02:49:21 pm »
it's okey your lost

Im sure we will get over it some day.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

December 11, 2009, 02:51:35 pm
Reply #20

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 02:51:35 pm »
Just to point out this guy can do 100% attendance and its skeptical whether or not cobra can even manage 70%.

100% means nothing when you don't have the gear or experience in endgame content.

December 11, 2009, 04:48:01 pm
Reply #21

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 04:48:01 pm »

100% means nothing when you don't have the gear or experience in endgame content.
True that , even stopped playing while ago I notice that some of your gear is a bit out of date like weapons , offsets ...ect and your gemming is mostly "Ulduar style" ,as far as I know most enh shamans lately using mostly haste gems to increase dps ( and abit poor application ) . Anyway good luck , I hope you will get a chance to prove yourself up to the officers .

December 11, 2009, 07:28:42 pm
Reply #22

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 07:28:42 pm »
it's okey your lost

Im sure we will get over it some day.

Don't think he has any chance by now oh wait maybe he has.. who am I to say it...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 02:31:32 am by Justa »
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

December 11, 2009, 11:26:11 pm
Reply #23

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 11:26:11 pm »
Come back Thoro :*<

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

December 12, 2009, 12:28:23 pm
Reply #24

Offline Kotchitotchi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 12:28:23 pm »

You telling me that i don't have any end game experiance? even if i not have played ToC or ToGC fully out. i have been playing Endgame content from that day WotLK came out. and even if i not have played new instance i still read upp to them and even come with own conclusion. when i was in method i was even needed to play from the servers came up until late nights. was the second guild in the world to see algalon.
and gear isen't the most importent as a enhancement shaman, they still do great dmg, and some1 said bad gemming, yeah ofc it's bad gemming after all i have not played Enhancement seens end of ulduar, and ofc i'm gonna re-gem all off my gear, but if you want me to re-write my howl apply sure i can do it.

December 12, 2009, 01:51:43 pm
Reply #25

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 01:51:43 pm »
and gear isen't the most importent as a enhancement shaman, they still do great dmg,

As a Shaman who has been dpsing as Enhance in Toc for the last month and a half, i have to say, this statement is utter bollocks.

You need at least 90% 245 item level gear, to be even able to keep up with similar geared melee dps, let alone be in the top 5 melee dpsers. Looking at your gear, i know that if you got two decent melee weapons (instead of the crappy nax, and adverage Ulduar ones you are using), it would probably double your current dps.

TBH the dps the A-raid would be expecting of you, just isn't possible in your current gear, and considering most of them are 258 gear, you would be lucky to be higher than 15th on the damage meters.

December 12, 2009, 02:50:18 pm
Reply #26

Offline Kotchitotchi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 02:50:18 pm »
and gear isen't the most importent as a enhancement shaman, they still do great dmg,

As a Shaman who has been dpsing as Enhance in Toc for the last month and a half, i have to say, this statement is utter bollocks.

You need at least 90% 245 item level gear, to be even able to keep up with similar geared melee dps, let alone be in the top 5 melee dpsers. Looking at your gear, i know that if you got two decent melee weapons (instead of the crappy nax, and adverage Ulduar ones you are using), it would probably double your current dps.

TBH the dps the A-raid would be expecting of you, just isn't possible in your current gear, and considering most of them are 258 gear, you would be lucky to be higher than 15th on the damage meters.

That is maby true, but as most guild have been doing it that they have removed there enhancement shaman trough ToC becouse of they doing tso crappy dps in AoE fights as anub and i can agree if i can get 2 decent weapon i can increas my dps alot, and i'm working on to get 4x T9.25 fast. and i'm gonna gem my gear fast to increase my dps even more faster.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 02:44:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 1 User
Weedsmoka