Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B-Raid app. Lazermannen - Balance Druid

February 17, 2010, 06:21:51 pm
Read 6091 times

Offline lazermannen

• Vendor Trash

B-Raid app. Lazermannen - Balance Druid
« on: February 17, 2010, 06:21:51 pm »
Hello Iron Edge ! I am Lazermannen. A druid from Thunder Bluff that uses lazerbeams to destroy all living things.

Personal Information

My name is Joakim and i live in Sweden ! Pretty close to Gothenburg. I go to school, play my drums and play wow ! I found a great drumset secondhand wich is now driving the nieghborhood mad. Hihi. I have gone camlebackriding and driven a car through clouds. That was pretty much me in a nutshell.

Character Information

My little cows name is Lazermannen, he has a tail, a pair of horns and huge hooves !
My gear can be viewed at my armorypage, wich is here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Lazermannen
For the moment, and most of WotLK, i am specced into balance. I really enjoyed the boost it got in WotLK. Since i have been playing balance during my raiding time pretty much all of my high-end gear is balance gear. If it is needed sometimes though I can ofcourse respecc and heal in that gear aswell. Nemas problemas !

Attunements and raid experience:

I have done all of the backbreaking attunement quests in WotLK (LULZ!)
Here comes something more interesting:

Naxx 10/25 - Cleared
OS 3d - Cleared
Maly - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - 13/14
Ulduar 25 - 13/14
ToC 10 - Cleared
ToGC 10 - 3/5
ICC 10 - 4/12
ICC 25 - 7/12

Raiding:

I can pretty much raid anytime, anyday ! After school is over alla i do is play my drums and play wow and well, the drums are in my room so the computer isnt far away. :) Ofcourse there might be birthdays and other stuff that comes along, but ill notify that way beforehand. 

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: Whenever required
Fridays: Whenever required
Saturday: Whenever required
Sundays: Whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:

World of Warcraft actually was my first MMO game that i ever played. My brother started playing it upon release and i watched for a while wondering if it was something for me to try. After some time i bought my own copy and got hooked, and now im here. Still hooked and still having fun ! Before i started playing WoW i played alittle different stuff here and there. Alittle Warcraft 3, C&C and CS.. (duh). I have always enjoyed gaming and i have swore to beat my future grandkids in whatever games excist when i am over 80.

In WoW ive pretty much been playing a druid since day one. My brother also played one and i thought it looked fun being able to do alittle bit of everything. Why reroll when you can just respecc ? :) Ive had some alts here and there ofcourse, they tend to pop up when you play for a long time. Ive been playing on Dunemaul since i created my first character so it has become my second home.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I want to join a guild that has the potential of going somewhere and isnt just stuck doing the same old thing over and over again. Iron Edge has shown during all of its years here on the realm that they grow, they progress and the WIN, and they do it with style. You guys are one of the few guilds that have held it together this long and always had the same level of proffesionalism about it and i like that. I want to join Iron Edge because i want to be a part of that growth and progression. "Dra mitt strĂ¥ till stacken." - as we say in swedish. You guys also seem like extremely nice and pleasent people when i get the opportunity to talk to any of you. So yepp... good, progressing, kind, proffesional. I really cant see any reason to not want to join ! :)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

What i have to offer is a lean mena killing machine. I can offer a kind and friendly guy that is always prepared, but never expecting, the worst. Im online alot so i can help out wherever help is needed and i also think, nay know, that i have the skills required for the level of raiding that Iron Edge does.

Last words?

I like BBQ and potatoes !

Your truly,
Lazermannen

February 17, 2010, 06:25:55 pm
Reply #1

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

Re: B-Raid app. Lazermannen - Balance Druid
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 06:25:55 pm »
nice app, nice gear he gets my vote GL

February 17, 2010, 06:33:48 pm
Reply #2

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 06:33:48 pm »
This guy was in RM at the start of Ulduar as a Boomkin and only thing i remember is he did very bad DPS/DMG, but lets hope things have changed.

February 17, 2010, 06:35:11 pm
Reply #3

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 06:35:11 pm »
RIGOR MORTIS AIDS

February 17, 2010, 06:40:43 pm
Reply #4

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 06:40:43 pm »
Vote no! im black and this guy will sure as hell shoot me down if he gets in!
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

February 18, 2010, 12:21:28 am
Reply #5

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 12:21:28 am »
Look at last few Failwhale's posts he alrdy got bitter after few raids with A team.

Nemas problemas !

Half of Dunemaul speaks serbian!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 04:35:17 am by Cojche »
High functioning sociopath.

February 18, 2010, 12:30:22 pm
Reply #6

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 12:30:22 pm »
Other half is speaking turkish so where all these scandinavians fit? :P

Nice application and decent gear, Gief boomkin to Braid!!
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

February 19, 2010, 03:04:09 am
Reply #7

Offline Klondyke

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 03:04:09 am »
Did ToGC 10 with this dude today.. Got decent gear, decent dps .. could probably become really good with the right training !
Im so Hot!

February 19, 2010, 07:28:33 am
Reply #8

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 07:28:33 am »
This guy was in RM at the start of Ulduar as a Boomkin and only thing i remember is he did very bad DPS/DMG, but lets hope things have changed.

:(

Anyway MOARZ MOONKINZ IN IE!!!!!! Inv! LOL!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:45:59 pm by Kendoki »
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

February 19, 2010, 05:52:52 pm
Reply #9

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 05:52:52 pm »

:(((((((((((((((((

Anyway MOARZ MOONKINZ IN IE!!!!!! Inv! LOL!

Your FACE is about all i can handle another would CRIPPLE my eyes.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

February 19, 2010, 08:12:10 pm
Reply #10

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 08:12:10 pm »
-- Hugman --

*Gear is decent, except the 2 shit trinket.

*Stats are as i suspected from a moonkin aplicant.
Got too much hit; but i guess you are aware of that already.
Crit is low.
Haste is ok.

*Gems are ok.

*Both speccs are a bit weird. Dunno one is for PvP or not, got no clue about PvP.

Specc A;
5/5 Genesis; is shit poor dps increase.
1/3 Intensity; this one makes me cry rlly, putting points into a mana regen talent.

Specc B (with Feral Glyphs?);
3/3 Dreamstate; dear owl lords...  :'(
2/2 Gale Winds; this is purely a trash talent, AOE those trash packs.
and!! omg, this one is rlly sad..
0/5 Wrath of Cenarius; wut is up with that?

Some pointers where to put those extra points :

1/3 Moonglow; mana reduce on spells.
2/2 Improved Moonfire; yay for moonfire buff!
1/1 Starfall; with glyph its a nice dmg, every min. (carefull with use, dont wanna pull the entire instance trash)
1/1 Typhoon; (nice for making tanks cry in a corner when you blast those mobs away, but rlly nice for the Saurfang encounter)
1/1 Owlkin Frenzy; its actually pretty nice, procs alot and various dmg income. Nice dps boost.

Overal; a decent application. A few pointers here and there, but those can be solved quickly.

Hope it helped,

Kendoki out.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

February 20, 2010, 12:41:50 am
Reply #11

Kilizion

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 12:41:50 am »
WTB a boomkin for the b raid! Good luck with the application, hopefully your dps is equivalent to your level of gear.

February 20, 2010, 06:00:02 pm
Reply #12

Offline lazermannen

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 06:00:02 pm »
Hello again ! Thanks for the critique. It was taken to the heart and some tweaking has been made.

Cheers !

February 21, 2010, 03:48:06 pm
Reply #13

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 03:48:06 pm »
Hi there.

So this is a ok application, and your gear seems ok. You seemed to have missed off the part about previous guild history, so you need to add that.

I am looking for a decent DPS Boomkin, to join the B-raid. As you may have noticed, I got Kendoki (The A-raid's DOOM CHICKEN OF WIN) to have a look at your gear, spec and applictation, to give me an idea about what sort of DPS you can do, and apart form a few minior points, that can be easily remedied, he gave you the thumbs up. I suggest you take his advice to heart, as he really knows what he is doing, and does ridiculous dps, in a raid full of ridiculous DPS'ers.

Anyway, if you are unsaved to ICC this week, I would like to give you a trial. Raid times are Monday and Tuesday, 19:30-00:00 (be online 19:15 for raid invites, /w me).

Let me know.

February 21, 2010, 04:20:57 pm
Reply #14

Offline lazermannen

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 04:20:57 pm »
Hello !!
My latest guild was Revolution of Lemmings and i had a nice time there. Unfortunatley the guild disbanded due to internal drama, so there isnt to much to say about that. Always sad when guilds disband.

Before that i was a member of Rigor Mortis and i left that guild after a while because me and the leaders just didnt get along. Everyone just cant "click" right of the bat, and unfortunatley me and thier leaders didnt really "click". There are many nice players in RM, but if i cant get along with the leadership, then the raiding isnt really fun anymore. Just alot of tension.

Unfortunatley im saved to ICC 25 man this week. 

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 03:21:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 0 Users