Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B-raid app, Lycanus retribution paladin

February 24, 2010, 01:01:05 am
Read 6102 times

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

B-raid app, Lycanus retribution paladin
« on: February 24, 2010, 01:01:05 am »
Hey guys been wanting to apply to IE for some time , but been trying to make my current guild work as it has finally in my eyes fallen completely through the earth and is bubbling in its molten core atm, so I decided now would be as good a time as any, also I was told to be carefull of trolls while applying :E

Personal Information

Yo guys my name is Aidan Green , yes just like the colour its that awesome, I come from a UK family that lives in South Africa in a town weirdly called east london. Im a student for the passed 4 years now , I kept changing courses at first BSc in com sci, then to Inf Systems, then I changed to psychology and now im back on inf systems again :). Im 21 years old I still live with my mother, I have no life and no girlfriend to mess up my wow play time! *sad panda*.

Character Information

armory link = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Lycanus

My chars mainspec is retribution - also I should add its got a different talent set up that I was testing out it can be changed back if u dont agree with it , my current offspec is Prot foir easier badge grinding and such , but I also have gear for holy  all of which are decent.

Weirdly enough this will be the 3rd member from After Life applying to ur guild :P i raided first with my sham in 3.1 in after life then i rerolled ot my paladin and raided ulduar 25 man and ToC 25 and first few bosses from heroic there then all my RL mates decided it would be fun to faction change so we all switched ovah to horde. I have accumalated 60 days play time on this toon 42 of which have been at lvl 80. Since ICC came out ive been raiding in a guild Called instinct which main progress is at 10 man icc --- fail epicly at 25 man -.- they only killed up to rotface SO LAME. I do love them and all <3 but the guild progress is hugely lacking and Im tired of it. before wotlk I never raided on my pally just on my shaman and as this is a app for my paly see no point in going into that :).

Professions:

Enchanting max,
Blacksmithing max,

Raiding
I can raid all days of week I have no life like I mentioned above! only studdies during the day from 8am till 4pm and most of the time I bunk anyway!

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history
hmm I have been gaming since i was bout 15 thanks to Föötmunch -.- he got me addicted to warcraft 3 online playing when wow came out I bought it and i haev been playing it ever since! I raided in pre tbc with my hunter did MC and BWL never went AQ though , then in tbc I rerolled sham but still raided partially on hunter but on sham did everything up to BT , didnt go to SWP, i miss some of the bosses on those raids though , combination of fail guilds and such like , as i said before in wotlk i started with raiding with After Life  then rerolled paladin , and started raiding with them again i did naxx/os/maly/ulduar/toc with after life attemped first view bosses of toc heroic never finished it on 25 man though , got the the tribute to mad skill achivement for 10 man though >< had 48 tries or soemthing was so lame.
then I moved to instinct , were i ahev been raiding icc - in 10 icc we got up to sindragose but poeple fail at tactics so ofcourse we nevah killed her , in 25 man its even worse cus more people = way more fail! only went up to rotface.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

bascially I want to raid 25 man content and actually progress I dont mind wipe fests but would be nice to progress even just a little and since IE offers this it is perfect! also I have my best rl m8 in ur guild already so its a added bonus to tell you all about the dirty german Footmunch and his drunken adventurs in the back of some random persons truck  who didnt know he was there! but you only here this if I get in :P jks.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

hmm , a funny south african raider , who knows wtf he is doing in raids likes to progress! and loves wow so much that his wow > rl ! offering awesomness! only 5 dollah!

Last words?
Hope u enjoyed reading my app , and I hope I have impressed you or atleast midly allerted ur attention spans :) hope to here from u soon .

ciao,
Lycanus
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:09:26 am by Lycanus »
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

February 24, 2010, 01:26:16 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: B-raid app, Lycanus retribution paladin
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 01:26:16 am »
Oh gods... another South African.

Get to the landrover!
Now I run a tech website.

February 24, 2010, 01:48:18 am
Reply #2

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:48:18 am »
Is it hot down there?
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

February 24, 2010, 01:50:54 am
Reply #3

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 01:50:54 am »
can be , atm its averageing 30-32 degrees which aint that hot , even wore a jersey today .

February 24, 2010, 01:58:27 am
Reply #4

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 01:58:27 am »
Its 20 minus and about 1.5 meters of snow here in Norway, beat that shit!!

Nice gear btw, hate the hit trinket tho. Good luck ;)
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

February 24, 2010, 02:02:01 am
Reply #5

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 02:02:01 am »
+hate the hit trinket aswell ^^ gonna be replaced soon. and GIEF SNOW

February 24, 2010, 04:08:48 am
Reply #6

Kilizion

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 04:08:48 am »
Good luck mate, nice application.

February 24, 2010, 08:53:08 am
Reply #7

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 08:53:08 am »
I looked at your gear last night. It is good, on par or better than mine. There are 2 things you need to change.

First of all put a [item]Nightmare Tear[/item] in your chest instead of a [item]Sovereign Dreadstone[/item] and that trinket really really really sucks. You are sitting on 409 hitrating and you only need 263 so even w/o the trinket you are over the hitcap. Either get the frost badge [item]Herkuml War Token[/item] or [item]Mirror of Truth[/item] if you don't have enough frost.

February 24, 2010, 09:08:00 am
Reply #8

Föötmunch

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:08:00 am »
as he mentioned, yes i know him irl. been friends since i moved to this side of the world. Been playing wow since the start toghether and hes a really decent player. would be a good addition to b-raid. föötmunch out

February 24, 2010, 01:42:11 pm
Reply #9

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 01:42:11 pm »
@Yoica

yer i know bout the trinket gonna be changing it asap , and will change the gem as soon as i get online:) thanks for the advice/input.

Lyca

*EDIT* Gems replaced working on the 200ilvl trinket till i get frost one
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:55:10 pm by Lycanus »

February 24, 2010, 02:05:56 pm
Reply #10

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 02:05:56 pm »
You have enough time to do it since we don't raid until monday  ;) Assuming you get a trail which imo you should get.

February 24, 2010, 03:09:10 pm
Reply #11

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 03:09:10 pm »
There goes my chance of being retri. Damn you!
High functioning sociopath.

February 24, 2010, 03:45:03 pm
Reply #12

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 03:45:03 pm »
hmm wat bout a darkmoon car greatness instead of the 200ilvl badge one ? reckon that would be better overall wouldnt it?

February 24, 2010, 04:27:33 pm
Reply #13

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 04:27:33 pm »
Since dk mechanics are so similar to ret ones im gonna do a wild guess that yes, greatness is way better. So if you have it or can obtain it instead of this terrible hit trinket/mirror edge you should do so.

February 24, 2010, 09:18:59 pm
Reply #14

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 09:18:59 pm »
Got mirrors truth untill I can get the greatness trinket.

Lyca

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:21:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 0 Users