Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Lolzira ~ Death Knight DPS ~ Realm Xfer (A team)

February 26, 2010, 09:33:52 pm
Read 11780 times

Offline Destro

• Former Member

Lolzira ~ Death Knight DPS ~ Realm Xfer (A team)
« on: February 26, 2010, 09:33:52 pm »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Personal Information

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Characters name is Lolzira, and im currently playing an unholy Specced Death Knight DPS role.

My Real name is Perry, Im 21 years old, and i live in the UK.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Aetanozira

Although i recently name changed and that one may stop working, so i believe this should work if that one does not, (Assuming the name on the end is the only difference in the URLs when it updates)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Lolzira

I basically play the spec that pumps out the best DPS possible, im usually Unholy as i enjoy playing this spec, and it also helps all the casters in the raid with the 13% magical increase dmg debuff.

My offspec is blood however i only use that in heroics at the moment as it has some nice burst and less dependancy on diseases to do good damage than unholy does.

As you can see from the armoury i have Blacksmithing, and Jewelcrafting as my professions, i literally took these professions for the PVE enhancement they provide, i dont really have any recipes learnt at all, so sorry unless you need +30 stam gems cutting i cant help.

Raiding

I can raid at all times pretty much and give 99% Attendance, i schedule everything around raid times to avoid conflictions, however once in every blue moon something will crop up that i cant reschedule or avoid.

But be aware if i have any opportunity to turn up to raid i WILL be there, if im not there... you can safely know that ive tried to do everything in my power to be there but it just cant happen.

More specific times:

Mondays:
Tuesdays:
Wednesdays:
Thursdays:
Fridays:
Saturday:
Sundays:

All the above days are fine for me.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Ive only been playing WoW 8 or 9months now, i pretty much joined as ulduar was released, and cleared everything from there.

Some people see this as a bad thing that i havent played for long, and i havent seen the variety of game mechanics which im told are very similar from content to content.

But in all honesty, i have not seen anyone so far in the game that i felt was better than me or had a better grasp or understanding of how the encounter works, im often speaking up on vent offering advice during raids for my current guild, and so far ive been correct everytime or devised strategys that worked for my guild.

So even though i havent had as much experience as others, i dont feel that i am any more lacking than someone who has played for 5 years, Experience does not make you a skilled player, it only makes you used to what could be coming, theres plenty of guys in my current guild who have been playing since Vanilla, and some of them are people i believe should be kicked from the guild for failing, the worst part about my current guild is, even though i would like the officers to do something about the people who dont perform, there are alot of officers who fall into that category, so they would have to kick themselves otherwise they would be hypocrites.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I expect a guild pushing to down all content blizzard can throw at us, and be surrounded by players who are at the same skill level i am and preferably higher, so i can learn from others and become an even better player.

I expect constructive criticism on everyones performance if something isnt going to plan, and for everyone to be able to use there brain and contribute there ideas in any way that will further the guild and its progression.

I believe Iron Edge can provide all the above things for me based off your current progress, and i thouroughly enjoyed reading articles and posts on the forums. You guys seem to have a very cool community going on here that i would love to be apart of.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

If you guys take me in, you will gain a very skilled and knowledgable player who is always up to date on the mechanics of all encounters released.

I always have my consumables on hand and im ready to rock and roll every raid time, im very motivated and i dont get demotivated easily, im often trying to liven people up and get some adrenaline going in other raiders in my current guild, i stay motivated until the end, and i will be the LAST person who says there tired and doesnt want to continue.

I am extremely loyal, and will always give 100%, i dont slack, i dont give up, and i treat everybody how they treat me.

If you treat me with respect i will give you nothing but respect back, if you are a dick to me for no apparent reason i will be a dick to you back.

Im very outspoken person, and i forward my views regardless of the consequences, if i truly believe something is not right, i will speak out. If someone is bullying a person i wont sit by and listen to it happen, i will speak up. I dont mind criticism, or other people being criticized against, aslong as it is Constructive, however if people are making personal attacks on others then im not gonna sit there and let that happen, i will speak up and let them know what i think about what there doing, and if need be will verbally tear them a new arsehole if they deserve it.

Im not argumentative and im usually very calm, but if your doing something completely inapropriate i will always speak up, or stick up for someone who is being treated unfairly.

Im not sure if this is relevant however before i stared my own business i was an officer in the british army, so im used to being led, and taking orders, and due to my rank i am used to leading aswell.

Im very disciplined and always do as im asked and complete the task to 100% of the expectation required of me.

Anyway, thank you for your time and considering my application.

I look forward to your hopefully favourable reply.

If you have any questions or i have missed any important info out, lemme know and ill reply asap.

I have a very huge brain.

February 26, 2010, 10:33:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline Monstar

• Guild Member

Re: Lolzira ~ Death Knight DPS ~ Realm Xfer (A team)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:33:50 pm »
Great application, must be the longest Why do i want to join IE and what can I offer IE i've seen! Where in the UK you from btw?

I think we are in need of a _stable_ good DK, not had one in a long long time.

gl :)

February 26, 2010, 10:51:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 10:51:42 pm »
Im living in Telford atm, between Birmingham and Shrewsbury.

Only been here about a year tho.

My dad was in the army so ive moved every 2 years of my life when i was growing up, all over the UK and some other countries aswell, Germany, Brunei... and some more.

And then i joined the army for 4 years and moved around a few times then aswell.

My Family originates from Lincoln on my dads side, and Wales (Cwmbran) on my mothers side.

So yeah its hard to say where im from  :P

February 26, 2010, 11:22:21 pm
Reply #3

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 11:22:21 pm »
best "What can I offer to Iron Edge?" ever, i guess.
He seems like somebody who knows what he wants, and what is needed to get what he wants.
君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

February 26, 2010, 11:36:39 pm
Reply #4

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 11:36:39 pm »
Me likey..

Saved this week?

February 26, 2010, 11:59:41 pm
Reply #5

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 11:59:41 pm »
Yeah im saved this week sorry.

February 27, 2010, 12:10:19 am
Reply #6

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 12:10:19 am »
Transfer before next wednesday then :D I'll get you in next reset.

Nice app and gear, hopefully your skills will match up.

EDIT: You're more than welcome to hang out with us on IRC.
#iron-edge @ quakenet
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 01:06:32 am by Intrinsic »

February 27, 2010, 01:14:23 am
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 01:14:23 am »
Thanks for the great app :)

Telford... do you have the Brum accent?
Now I run a tech website.

February 27, 2010, 02:01:49 am
Reply #8

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 02:01:49 am »
irc://irc.quakenet.org/iron-edge !

#iron-edge on the web!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:08:59 am by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 27, 2010, 03:22:29 am
Reply #9

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 03:22:29 am »

Haha no, i have an "Army Accent" a mixture of everything. Havent lived anywhere long enough to pick up a real accent.

February 27, 2010, 03:41:43 am
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 03:41:43 am »
Lets hope you sound something like Entranze, our old jamaican scottish norwegian.

Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 27, 2010, 08:28:48 am
Reply #11

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2010, 08:28:48 am »
Yeah im saved this week sorry.

when u x-realm everything is reset :P ...

gl !
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

February 27, 2010, 09:35:49 am
Reply #12

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 09:35:49 am »
Nope its not reset any longer when you transfer spuzi.

February 27, 2010, 09:41:18 am
Reply #13

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 09:41:18 am »
Nope its not reset any longer when you transfer spuzi.

fucking blizzard  :(
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

February 27, 2010, 03:18:43 pm
Reply #14

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 03:18:43 pm »

Haha no, i have an "Army Accent" a mixture of everything. Havent lived anywhere long enough to pick up a real accent.

Mixed accent is superior accent.

Seems like we have a larger amount of brits lately

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:14:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93