Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Sintrael, Holy/Disc Priest (B-raid)

March 02, 2010, 10:56:57 pm
Read 2969 times

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

Sintrael, Holy/Disc Priest (B-raid)
« on: March 02, 2010, 10:56:57 pm »
Personal Info

Hailol! My name is Vince, i'm a 23 year old wannabe games designer currently working at home doing sweet FA. I drink and smoke and play video games, have done since I was a wee lad.

I've come back to wow mainly cos Malik/Narco kept bugging me and since watching Blizzcon 2009 I've been thinking about wow a fair bit and with Cataclysm coming up now seemed like a good time to come back.

Obviously I've raided with Iron Edge before, through MC, Bwl, Naxx40 and a little bit during TBC. I've a fair bit of history with the guild, guild meetups/mashup sessions etc. I've made a lot of solid friends over the years with you guys *brushes away manly tear*

Why I want to join Iron Edge, specifically the B raid

Well this seems to be a slight point of contention, first of all let me make it clear that in the past when I've returned to wow, not once have I ever taken gear then fucked off again as some people seem to think I have. I came back, did some heroics, levelled my char, got bored and left. As I said above, the only raiding I did in TBC was maybe 3 hyjal runs (where I got some boots and no more) and some Karazhan runs that I ran myself. I got bored simply because wow had nothing else to offer me, I attempted to raid and didn't make the cut, so I left.

Serious stuff aside, since coming back I've done ICC25 and ICC10 with the b raid and done some other pug stuff and found that priest healing is far, far more fun than it used to be, after sorting my spec out and gearing up my char I've decided that I very much would like to raid with B raid. Basically what I want from wow is to raid with my friends, plug through the wipe fests and then come out the other end with that awesome feeling of satisfaction and sense of team work that we all love.

I feel that due to past 'getting bored and leaving' situations that I should make the point of saying that if I do get accepted into the raid group that I promise not to just flake out after a while and that I'll remain committed. Mostly cos Mal would have my balls if I fucked off again.

Character related stuff

My profs are Tailoring and Enchanting, both around 440 and climbing.
Currently I'm specced holy and enjoying it but I'm open to playing disc if it would be of more benefit to the raid. I am however fully against playing as Shadow.

Armory is here: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Sintrael

Raiding

My raiding history has been explained above.

I'm available to raid every day except Friday and Saturday evening but with forewarning that can change.

Additional info

I really can't be bothered going into my gaming history, I'll play anything and everything if it's fun. I was number one in europe at halo PC, no big deal, and ran a cs source clan. But my favourite games would be D2 and SSX Tricky.

Roll on Diablo 3!!!

Also, cocks.

March 02, 2010, 11:52:57 pm
Reply #1

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: Sintrael, Holy/Disc Priest (B-raid)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 11:52:57 pm »
We doing this now? I thought myself and Sint could just sneak into the B-raid!

Like that one guy you never really invite to your parties, but he shows up almost every time, and you've known him for so God damn long so you can't really tell him to fuck off. HEahheaeha <3

March 03, 2010, 12:11:45 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 12:11:45 am »
23, eh... how old we all are...
Now I run a tech website.

March 03, 2010, 12:21:53 am
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 12:21:53 am »
Fucking Sint!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

March 03, 2010, 12:47:12 am
Reply #4

Offline ColdRevenge

• Guild Member

• Mercs dont die , they just go to hell to regroup !

• Best served cold
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 12:47:12 am »
Gief him spot NOW !! you need imba priest , and he's da one !!

March 03, 2010, 01:12:19 am
Reply #5

Kilizion

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 01:12:19 am »
You applied lol, just want to mention he's made a lot of effort to improve his gear, and is a good gamer and not brain dead. Disc would be better for the raid imo, but we have 2 holy priests already and a shadow trialing soon, so no clue what we need/want. Anyway, Good luck!

March 04, 2010, 07:57:23 am
Reply #6

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 07:57:23 am »
Hey Sint, as you already know your gear is slightly on the lowish side. However there aren't alot of upgrades for you outside ICC10/25 and you kept yourself standing last week in ICC10.

As far I'm concerned you should get trailed, but you know where the power lies so just keep bugging them  :P

March 04, 2010, 09:56:58 am
Reply #7

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 09:56:58 am »
Will you be able to raid for some months/weeks now? And like you won't stop playing like when you came back in TBC?
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 03:27:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

26 Guests, 0 Users