Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Rades-Enhancement shaman

November 11, 2010, 05:18:33 pm
Read 4119 times

Offline Malody

• Former Member

Rades-Enhancement shaman
« on: November 11, 2010, 05:18:33 pm »

Hello again Iron Edge, for those who know me,

And for those who don't, following Palmar's guide :

* Who are you? Tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you do in real life, how old are you etc. Give us a little bit of history. We also want to hear about your gaming history.

My name is Branislav Jovic, i am 20 year old Serbian guitar playing dude. I own a bakery in Belgrade and my job consists of various things, mostly paying bills and getting stuff for it to work. Finished architecture high school, and student on hold, of programing faculty. Playing video games for as long as i remember, and wow since vanilla, with brakes now and then.

* Why do you want to join Iron Edge. "because the pwn" is not a good answer!

I spent most of my in-game time in Iron Edge, and for existing guilds that i have been in IE has most friendly environment around, fun people, and very good players, well it covers everything gamer wants from a game.

* Tell us about your character. What aspects of the game do you enjoy, do you have any alts? Tell us about your previous guilds. Have you done any raiding/pvp-ing? Do you have any professions that might be useful?

Currently playing on Shaman-Rades, and leveling Death knight-Malody, i enjoy both PVE and PVP in this game. Got 2 bored 70 alts, and one as work in progress. Well most recent guild that i have been in is Iron Edge, before that only one worth mentioning is Cold Blooded, for a short time, before it disbanded. In vanilla as i remember we raided up to AQ40, cleared most in TBC at that time up to twins, and for WOTLK everything up to Ulduar with you guys. I am not that passionate pvper, tho i can't say i don't like arena, as i remember highest rating i had was 1950-smth with rogue-Gdark in TBC.

* Link us your armory profile, gear isn't an issue here, but we like the gesture.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Rades 

* Tell us about your sponsor/s, and your relationship with them

Well as i said i am posting this mostly cause i have been in IE and since remember it as being fun part of my life i am asking you for invite. I don't have any specific sponsor. I guess people who remember me can categorize me as friend or foe.

As for me leaving wow few months back, well there is no excuse, and i don't plan to make one. I couldn't afford for something like wow to stand in the way of something that actually matters and has huge impact on my life, it was just not worth the trouble it could provoke. It became dull and uninteresting and i had very few reasons to continue playing at that time. But i do owe an apology to people who expected more from me, sorry guys.

And another thing, i am posting in friends recruitment board cause i don't plan on raiding for now, because my work has unpredictable work hours i cannot say that i will be available for raiding, well as long as i don't find someone to replace me, but that wont happen anytime soon. For the time being i just want to be part of IE again as one you might consider your friend.

I look forward to playing with you guys in incoming expansion and hopefully even raiding.

November 11, 2010, 05:29:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Rades-Enhancement shaman
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 05:29:19 pm »
Hey hey!

I wondered what had happened to you.

It's a shame you didn't post on the forum over the last year... that way you could've stayed part of the community, without logging into WoW :)
Now I run a tech website.

November 11, 2010, 06:09:48 pm
Reply #2

Offline Malody

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 06:09:48 pm »
Hey Dell

Yeah it is a shame, i don't usually read forums at all, hell i am logging on facebook once a month, first forum i actually used was this one and it was very rare. I just didn't think of this as a way of maintaining a communication, and to be honest i left under impression that i wasn't welcome around here anymore, so i just turned my head elsewhere.

November 14, 2010, 07:20:45 am
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 07:20:45 am »
I enjoyed Rades' company when he was last with us - vouch from me! :zerg :zerg
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

November 18, 2010, 07:06:00 pm
Reply #4

Offline Malody

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 07:06:00 pm »
Btw im usually on Malody for anything you might want in game, thx Vorte :D

November 18, 2010, 07:13:31 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 07:13:31 pm »
Pro avatar, Vorte.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:23:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

100 Guests, 0 Users