Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Cowminator lvl 70 enhancement shaman appl.

July 02, 2008, 05:55:32 pm
Read 2409 times

Offline Cowminator

• Vendor Trash

Cowminator lvl 70 enhancement shaman appl.
« on: July 02, 2008, 05:55:32 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge from Cowminator,lvl 70 enhancement shammy.

Personal Information

Hello guys my name is Nikola, but you can also call me Nik. I am 18 years old and I am from Bulgaria. My school ended like a week ago so now I'm free the whole summer(which most likely I'll spend playing WoW and maybe 3-4 days at the seaside with friends :P).

Character Information

My ingame character name is Cowminator(lvl 70 shaman), some of you may know me. I am a former Sylvanas EU server player, but I had transfered to Dunemaul like 7-8 months ago, to play here with my irl friends. I was playing most PvP during Season 3, but a month ago I've joined <So What> guild for raiding in enhancement spec. The thing is that they already have better geared enh shamman and I rarely got spot in the raids becouse of that.

Gear : It seems that the eu.wowarmory.com is down atm so I'll most likely post a link later. - it works now - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Cowminator

However Delling have seen my pve gear( which needs a lot of upgrades )
Basicly my stats in pve gear rough are :
AP - 1570
Crit - 31%
Hit rating - 151
 I hope that helps for now.

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: Yes - Didn't kill Khael
Serpentshire Cavern: Didn't kill Vashj
The Black Temple: No - All bosses
Hyjal: No - All bosses

Have done like 6-7 timed runs on Zul Aman but unfortunately I haven't got any luck of getting the Bear Mount.

Sunwell: Have been on Kaelcgos and Brutallus.

Raiding :
I had fixed my week working times so I can be online from monday to thursday for raids and I'll most likely have time for some other raids during the offdays if needed.

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: Whenever required
Fridays: Whenever required if not going out with friends
Saturday: Whenever required if not going out with friends
Sundays: Most likely whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I am playing Online Games since the release of Diablo II... have played it till the release of WOW. I am a big fan of Blizzards games. I started to play WOW 3 months after the release on Sylvanas EU with Shaman...have tried other classes too like Hunter and Warlock , but ever since I am playing only my main - Cowminator. I have played every spec of my class but 5 months ago I stucked up with Enhancement for PvP and PvE. (Can do WF/AGI rotation :P)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Well beside that IE is the top guild of the server( which means a lot) I have discovered that there are many good and friendly players in this guild. I also like the progression of the guild. And as far as I had played in TBC I had never got so big opportunity to be raiding with such a guild. I think it will be a pleasure for me to play with you guys. I've seen that you also have good relations with pvp players aswell which is also very important for me.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

What can I offer? Well first of all I am friendly guy who enjoys playing WoW...I can learn from my mystakes and I keep improving my skills in both PvP and PvE. I can help guildies when needed and etc. Also I'm pretty active guy...almost fucked up at school this year cuz of playing WOW /lol.
Well Thats all of me..hope I'll see you later ingame :P.

July 02, 2008, 05:57:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

Re: Cowminator lvl 70 enhancement shaman appl.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 05:57:14 pm »
do want

July 02, 2008, 06:09:32 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 06:09:32 pm »
Looking good...!
Have you sorted stuff out with <So What> and do you understand you might also have to sit out for raids requiring different setups etc?

Slap me ingame
C

July 02, 2008, 06:28:59 pm
Reply #3

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 06:28:59 pm »
Good application mate ;) Wish you good luck , as Cwave told ya slap him ingame but dont do it too many times , couse he might like it  ;D
P.S. WTB more Bulgarians in the guild  :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:04:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

182 Guests, 0 Users