Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hunter from BB

December 04, 2008, 08:13:36 pm
Read 3280 times

Offline Pincia

• Vendor Trash

Hunter from BB
« on: December 04, 2008, 08:13:36 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge from Pincia the Orc Hunter (level 80 naturally)

Personal Information

I am Pincia, also known as Edvis/Pincia when Im not playing World Of Warcraft. I live in Lithuania so if i do any spelling or gramar mistake dont get mad on me :). I'm 23 years old. Defended my diplmic job and got Bacalaut deggre in mathematick.
Character Information

My gear can be seen here: Pincia's Armory
My spec is Beast Master(51.20), cos this spec is best in raid.

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: YES
Serpentshire Cavern: YES
The Black Temple: YES
Hyjal: YES

Raiding

Currently I can raid every day of the week if required. I might have IRL commitments during the week, but that only means Im able to log in later. On days that I have to do 'things' Im able to log in around 6 or 7pm. I will notify my classleader about days that dont suit me a good time beforehand.

More specific times:

Mondays: 6pm till 11:59pm
Tuesdays: 6pm till 11:59pm
Wednesdays: 6pm till 11:59pm
Thursdays: 6pm till 11:59pm
Fridays: 6pm till 11:59pm
Saturday: Whenever required if not clubbing
Sundays: Most likely whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I started play WC then WC2 then WC3 and now i play wow. 2009.02.16 will be 3 years i play wow.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I expect family-friends wich dont leave me in the batle field like happened to me in my old guild. well i gived my heart to them when there was hard times to guild i give all i could to them and now when there is a lot of players they offered me to leave cos there a enough active hunters . Well 1 hunter is old CL 1 hunter is new CL and 2 other hunters are theyr friends so i left behind afther everything i give to them.
Yes sad story but this is true. For me to not raid is like to die , but i dont let to hapen this so i apply to your guild. Now my gear isn't good cos i dont got a chance to raid, but this i can fix atm i'm trying to gear up from heroics, but actualy to pug with bb ppl is rly bad situation.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer you my soul and everithing i can do for our succes. One man in battle field is nothing but together we are unbrakable . I live with that opinion.
I can offer a friendly and helpful guy with a twisted and sarcastic sense of humor. Im also quite active, willing to help my guildies whenever needed. I can offer myself and my blizzard stolen soul to you guys.

Last words.
Just give me a chance and i will prove myself, i wont fail you guys . Afther month or two you will know me beter and you will be rly happy that i'm at your side! You my last hope(i think) if you dont pick me my raider carer will end and i will die. Cos to raid with friendly ppl is the best thing in WoW.

December 05, 2008, 02:43:37 am
Reply #1

Offline Meeckah

• Former Member

Re: Hunter from BB
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:43:37 am »

I can offer you my soul

if you dont pick me my raider carer will end and i will die.

Kinda disturbing. So if we don't let you us your soul you will die?!

I don't think we have a choice guys, I can't live with that on my conscience.

December 05, 2008, 03:07:39 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 03:07:39 am »
Good application!

And ... deep and meaningful!

I don't think we are recruiting hunters, but good luck :)
Now I run a tech website.

December 05, 2008, 11:43:14 am
Reply #3

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 11:43:14 am »
if you dont pick me my raider carer will end and i will die.

This alone makes it one of my favourite applications ever.

December 05, 2008, 01:07:42 pm
Reply #4

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 01:07:42 pm »
Raid or soul dies!

December 05, 2008, 03:28:34 pm
Reply #5

Offline Pincia

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 03:28:34 pm »
Hi IRON EDGE again. Seams that you are rly nice ppl ty for replies, but still no clear answer. Well i posted yesterday and there was an open slot for hunter, but now i see that hunter spots closed, that means that you alrdy got one ? Answer plz. I rly hope i join you guys. Give me a chance and i will show you what i can do for IRON EDGE! /hug

December 05, 2008, 05:08:35 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 05:08:35 pm »
Hey Pincia

The reason you haven't had a clear answer yet, is because the hunter CL just needed to read the application and have a clear mind to reply.

Yeah, modified the post yesterday since I have had quite many applications since WotLK since it seems like many new hunters, or old slackers who didn't get on the first raiding train in WotLK, seems to need a new home. The problem is like i wrote, you probably need to be someone special. Atm we got 2 raiding hunters, and 2 old raiders who want to raid, and witch mean I will pick them above any new hunters. So made it clear to my self that we actually don't need any hunters atm, sorry.

So even though you fail at linking to armory, still haven't replaced like any of your TBC gear, and didn't post your raiding history, it is still an ok application. So you should not give up trying to find a raiding guild, I am sure there is someone out there looking for a stable-raiding hunter.

Best Regards
Gerdi

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 07:41:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users