Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B-team application, mage/priest

August 26, 2009, 11:05:29 pm
Read 17927 times

Offline Phebia

• Former Member

B-team application, mage/priest
« on: August 26, 2009, 11:05:29 pm »
Personal Information
Charlotte, 21years old from norway.

Character Information
Phebia - mage: My main choice for raiding at the moment. Geared upp during the summer after I stopped raiding with my priest. Her gear is fairly good, nothing from 25man ulduar, since she has never been there. But I've done alot in Ulduar10 even a few hardmodes. I'm frostfire specc at the moment so my rotation is: Living bomb, maybe scorchx5 (when I am alone and there are no people with similar buffs), then spam frostfire bolt until I get instant pyro, and refresh living bomb.. when I look at it it's not som much a rotation as a complete mess that gets the job done:p CD whenever possible. Oh, and I do have an arcane offspecc, but it's not for use yet, still missing glyphes and spellrotation and everything basically.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Phebia

Tàril - Priest: I mainly do PvP with her at the moment, Raided Ulduar25 with The Enlightened, got to mimiron before they disbanded. After that I have hardly raided with her. She is Disc/holy specc, I raided as holy, but my haste is low and crit high, so disc suites me better.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=T%C3%A0ril

I know tacts well for all but mimiron and up, those last I know like half-hearted since I haven't really tried them, just read about them and watched movies :)

With Both:
OS10/25(think with one drake or something with my priest, can't remember)
EoE10/25
Naxx10/25
With priest:
Ulduar25 10/14 
With mage:
Ulduar10: Hardmode: FL, XT and council. Some of the other bosses normalmode (I blame standby for not having all the first bosses here :p) 
TotC10: 2. boss, if they come in the same order every time.

Attunements:
No

Raiding:
I can raid most evenings but, prefer not to raid on the weekends, since I have work and friends that want to see me occationaly.

More specific times:
Any day from 19ish, as long as you tell me the day before so I can walk over to my computer and turn it on.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
Started playing late TBC, only had time for a few kara runs, didn't become a proper gamer until WotLK came out. I don't want you to judge me for this, I've been trained in gaming by some very good vanilla players.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I want to raid again, I miss it, and you seem like a stable guild that isn't going anywhere. My last guilds disbanded so now I want to join one of the bigger names without having to raid every day, and I was once told while doing naxx10 with one of you, that if I ever needed a new guild that I could try to apply to you, which seems like a positive sign that I might be what you are looking for in a raider. And after reading your description I really like that you have fun in raids and don't take everything so seriously.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A easygoing, friendly player that likes to play way to much.

Last words?
Keep in mind that I'm one of those people that don't like to brag (yeah, some of those do actually play wow) which makes it very hard for me to make applications, which again must mean i REALLY want to join you :D

August 26, 2009, 11:17:44 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: B-team application, mage/priest
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 11:17:44 pm »
A norwegian gurl, how did you pull this one off, Grilly?

Your gear seems adequate, cross your fingers for a trial!

Vortexoxo
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

August 26, 2009, 11:31:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 11:31:47 pm »
Nice.

&feature=related

August 27, 2009, 12:16:30 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 12:16:30 am »
Did you really have to put 'xoxo' at the end of your reply Vorte...? Really?

Nice application! Good luck!

Always good to have more Norwegians around the place :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

August 27, 2009, 12:22:00 am
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 12:22:00 am »
I use that name on the tournament realms!

/Vortexoxo out!

August 27, 2009, 12:28:52 am
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 12:28:52 am »
I have never ever seen you use it on the forum... except for now, with a female applicant.

August 27, 2009, 04:46:46 am
Reply #6

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 04:46:46 am »
I have never ever seen you use it on the forum... except for now, with a female applicant.

Pffft.

Hes just jealous that the B-raid has had 3 female applications in the last year, while the A-raid has had none! (Just don't ask what happened to the other two! 8))

Anyway, a few questions.

Phebia - mage: My main choice for raiding at the moment.

A. "My main choice choice for raiding at the moment (until i get bored of the class and go reroll another/go back to priest)" or  B. My main choice for raiding at the moment (as it is the best geared of the two, and i really enjoy playing it intend to keep it as my main for the indefinate future)"?

Tbh your gear on your mage is not bad, and since we have had a sudden influx of priests recently, that would be our preferred choice. Out of interest, why is your priest in Mini-Ravenous?

Our raiding times are 7:15pm-12:00am Server time, Mondays and Tuesdays. Can you reliably commit to that for the indefinite future?

Know anyone in the guild?

As you are Norwegian, and i only have our current Norwegians to go by as a reference point; do you live in what sounds like a large cave, and have a tenancy to go "Eh?" or "WHAT?" anytime someone asks you something on vent?

So apart from those questions, your gear is ok, your experiance is ok, your attitude is good. Get back to us on those and i get this feeling we will be giving you a trial this coming Monday (so remain unsaved to Ulduar 25, and TOCRS 25).

August 27, 2009, 11:42:06 am
Reply #7

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 11:42:06 am »
Is this the new Ellori? :D
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

August 27, 2009, 12:37:10 pm
Reply #8

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 12:37:10 pm »
Hoi! Nice application :)
As for the gear, it's adequate.. so is the experience. I'd like to trial you this upcoming week!
Any day from 19ish, as long as you tell me the day before so I can walk over to my computer and turn it on.
lulz  ::)  Does this indirectly mean that you have 4 FPS in raids? D:

Contact me ingame if you have any questions, or if you want to RP!  ;D

August 27, 2009, 12:52:03 pm
Reply #9

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 12:52:03 pm »

More specific times:

That's better the Supremacy, you could take her over him to the 10man kesh!

August 27, 2009, 01:44:17 pm
Reply #10

Offline Phebia

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 01:44:17 pm »
My mage is my main choice for raiding, because it's the one I like to play with the most, I do not intend to go back to my priest, but for some reason people really want me to start raiding with my priest again (maybe because I was in a guild with one priest), and I wanted to give you the option.

Raiding monday and tuesdays from 19.15 is perfect. (I kinda read about your raiding times before I applyed.)

I don't really know anyone in the guild good enough to mention. But I think one of you say you own me :p

No caves, but I live with a cave troll so you might get the occational screams in the background from tortured virgins...

My priest is in Mini Ravenous, because I have friends in Ravenous that wanted to make it easier for me to pug and easier for them to make fun of me. Keitarou, Manduril and Mandurils ego.

The walk to the computer part means that If I don't get asked the day before I might not log on in time for the raid, because I'm far away drinking moonshine and swimming in way to cold lakes (LIKE NORMAL NORWEGIANS DO!), my framerate is awesome!

August 27, 2009, 01:52:30 pm
Reply #11

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 01:52:30 pm »
The walk to the computer part means that If I don't get asked the day before I might not log on in time for the raid, because I'm far away drinking moonshine and swimming in way to cold lakes (LIKE NORMAL NORWEGIANS DO!), my framerate is awesome!

August 27, 2009, 01:57:16 pm
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 01:57:16 pm »
Wow, she has a way with words.

-Dellingxoxo

August 27, 2009, 02:25:09 pm
Reply #13

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 02:25:09 pm »
Do you live in the Trondheim-area? Me and VorteXOXO like to swim in cold lakes here.

August 27, 2009, 02:31:19 pm
Reply #14

Offline Phebia

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 02:31:19 pm »
Nah, I live in Oslo, but I think I've gone swimming in a lake in the Throndheim-area or maybe it was a fountain, can't really remember.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:17:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 0 Users