Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Keiichi - (F&F) wishing to rejoin the guild

January 02, 2011, 10:21:59 pm
Read 5743 times

Offline Keiichi

• Community Member

Keiichi - (F&F) wishing to rejoin the guild
« on: January 02, 2011, 10:21:59 pm »

Hey IE :)
Long time no see. Some might remember me from a brief raiding period in the B-Raid, but for those whom I didn't manage to drive insane, the In-game name is Keiichi, Real Name Asger. 23 years old, soon finishing my Bachelor in English/Sociology. Working as a Bartender in my spare time, when not having fun with friends and family - both in game and off game:)

As mentioned I aided a short time against the horrors in IceCrown with the B-raid and had a blast doing it :D Sadly enough weren?t my skill level and time for playing good enough for a longer attachment, but well that's life. I therefore had a break from WoW till now.
I like many others decided to try the new Races and Areas in Cataclysism, and so far a good experience. But enough babbling. Well I used to play with a nice rogue Fellow named Creek, Real life Henrik, whom I played a long time with in our previous Guild "Fallen From Grace". He has also been a Real Life Friend for 1 year now and met in Real Life also :P
Since I started playing again I would love to tag along to play with him and Kilizion and some other the others I used to play with. Can remember a fun community in Iron Edge and could be fun to experience it again :D
As to Gaming and especially WoW, I can offer a nice BM Hunter whom Ive played with since WoTLK and a Warlock since Vanilla. All this information is present in my former application to the B-Raid in detail, but else feel free to ask if anything is needed: D
Also play Might and Magic 3 still: P lover Tower too much. Love a varity of games but mainly love to chat and have fun doing them ;)
My Sponsor is Creek ? A former B-Raider whom now is Casual. My wish is to rejoin the guild for some nice leveling for now if possible. Thanks in advance for reading this and I hope the guild will take me in consideration.
Cheers and Good Luck
Keiichi ? Hunter in the remakings :P

January 02, 2011, 10:29:57 pm
Reply #1

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

Re: Keiichi - (F&F) wishing to rejoin the guild
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 10:29:57 pm »
./vouch

Keiichi is a great guy who I can vouch times 1k for. Some of the B-raid memebers should remember him from ICC.

Peace.
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

January 02, 2011, 11:11:10 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:11:10 pm »
Don't remember you. Any B-raid vets?
Now I run a tech website.

January 02, 2011, 11:25:21 pm
Reply #3

Offline Keiichi

• Community Member

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 11:25:21 pm »
Know Kilizion and was Trial under Hugman and Grildyret back then, so Hug might also remember me. But used to Play with E?tion and Anasis, Kili and Creek from the 4th boss of ICC and up till BloodQueen but as mentioned was only there for a brief time :) It was Kilizion and Creek suggestion I should rejoin if possible :D

January 02, 2011, 11:51:16 pm
Reply #4

Kilizion

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 11:51:16 pm »
Hey Keiichi. Yeah known this guy not long since I moved to this server. He's a nice and generous guy, thumbs up! Definitely deserves a community trial.

January 03, 2011, 07:32:24 am
Reply #5

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 07:32:24 am »
I think this guy is/was a hunter? He raided with us, as an outsider, 4-5 times when we were in needed players. I'm not sure he actually ever joined the guild, because I remember him not being the best player skillwise, but I could be wrong on this. He did seem friendly enough which is all the really matters with a F&F app.

January 03, 2011, 02:15:20 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 02:15:20 pm »
OK, sounds good; poke an officer for an invite, and make sure they set your public note.
Now I run a tech website.

January 03, 2011, 10:30:58 pm
Reply #7

Offline Keiichi

• Community Member

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 10:30:58 pm »
will do :) and thanks :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:35:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

78 Guests, 0 Users