Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Shammy application

January 22, 2008, 02:50:52 am
Read 2986 times

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

Shammy application
« on: January 22, 2008, 02:50:52 am »
About me :

My name is Theo Mavropoulos (19 years old) and am studying Economics at University in Komotini,Greece.Also,my brother is an i-cafe owner so i will help him
with workt there.

About my character :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Sheikone

I have a lovely troll,resto shammy.To pick a shammy was a strance choice for me because i didnt know anything about wow characters.I asked a person who play wow in my i-cafe to tell me about that and then shammy make me to feel curiousity about his totem!I was elemental spec till 62th level,then i quit wow.My brother got him and respec to enchancment and a few months later to resto.So,when i start wow again,i took him as resto.To be honest,i didnt like this because i thought that healing is awful thing and poor gaming which i use only me one hand.But this is the biggest mistake which i made.As healer you have a big response for
not-wipe and a successful battle.About shammys,i think that Chain heal is the most useful healing in this game!

Attunements :

Karazhan: Yes
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

About raiding :

I dont have any problem about date/time.I play from my laptop when i am at home or my i-cafe.The period which i will have a problem,will due to university exams
(about 3 weeks).

About gaming/wow history :

I am a lot of years in gaming scene as a player.I was profesional CS player which participated in many big lan events in my country(like ECG,WCG,ESWC,Clanbase as player) with
my team.Also,i was ESL admin on EU/GR part but left due to WoW!About wow,i started it before 1 year (October 2006) and stopped for a while(like 5 months).Now, i am full active wow player.My first TBC guild was TBF(The Black Fury),the most friendly guild which i was in and made my first steps on PvE raiding part.With TBF i discovered SSC/TK/Gruul/Maggy
and killed the most bosses of them.I left TBF because ,as CS player which i was,i would like to be more active in raiding scene and spend more days/hours with my guildies on that.Then,i joined in CB(Cold Blooded) due to recomendation from a rl friend.Tbh,CB is very active raiding guild but this is not which i want.I dont want to have a PERFECT leader who must progress us to the glory.I saw a lot of ppl which dont care about that and raiding so i left them too.Now i am on IF(Inflames) as
friendly guy and not as a raider.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge :

IE is the best guild in Dunemaul,all know that.It will be a lie if i tell u that is not a reason,but its not the only one.I read past news on IE site and i understood that IE had a very good monthly progress which that means a lot of things for me.Firstly,this guild has ppl which care about ur guild and dont wait for leader to make the situation more easy.The best way for a successful guild for me is to have an active forum who ppl reading tactics for raids/watch tactics movies and generally ppl who care about GUILD inside the game and outside.(just like my CS team,we watched demos/tactics etc,if u know what i mean about CS :) )I like a guild which have a site/news/community
and try to be more and more better in all ways(ingame,outgame)

What can I offer to Iron Edge :

First of all,ingame i can do everything which a resto shammy is possible.I am like 15+ hours online,so if u need me /w me.About outside the game,i could help
on community/forum/news/sponsors etc,i know this job very well and i did it a lot of times as player for my team and as admin on big events too.I always try to
find new ideas to make my team more and more better that is.

Last words :

I know that IE have a lot of resto shammys and ofc very good shammys.Also,the problem for attunements is very basic for a raider.Some of u will write me
the question "U are in IF as friendly,so as not raider.If u get in IE u will not be a raider due to attunements,so what do u apply".The answer is that,i think
and i know IF didnt killed Illidan so they have focus on that and not for a future SSC/TK attunement raid soon.I want to be honest with u,so this is a main
reason which i apply and the other is that i would like to help IE in another ways (not only ingame) if it is possible.

Thats all ;)

Contact me here or ingame (Sheikone) or irc (Sheikone) if u need anything else.

ps:sorry for my "bad" english.

January 22, 2008, 04:51:29 pm
Reply #1

legintown

Re: Shammy application
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 04:51:29 pm »
I like your application. It seems as if you put in some effort to write it. Gear is decent, but a bit below what I would expect at this point in the game. Attunements is quite a prob atm, as we dont do either TK or SSC at all anymore. Do you have any of the vials needed to enter Hyjal at all?
In your time in wow it seems that you quit n' join the game and guilds quite alot, so that's a bit of a negative factor. IE has seen its share of "join-for-2-weeks-and-disappear-only-to-reappear-1-month-later people", so I'm sure alot of ppl in IE aren't overly happy about your guild hopping. My 2 cents...,

Leg

January 22, 2008, 05:26:15 pm
Reply #2

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

Re: Shammy application
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 05:26:15 pm »
Yes i agree with u about join/left is a very disadvantage which means no feelings for
a team or sthng about that.But i didnt expect to believe me that the problem was not me because i dont know anyone IE to prove it.Just i had different purpose from guilds which
i join and i think it was better which i left than stay without reason.

About attunements,the answer is no.The only progress which i had about that it was vashj
on phase3 and kael on weapons phase.For this reason i mention some other ways if it possible to help and HS/BT could wait for me.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 03:24:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

42 Guests, 0 Users