Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Cooper - A team DK dps

December 09, 2010, 12:43:02 pm
Read 6791 times

Offline Idkfa

• Community Member

Cooper - A team DK dps
« on: December 09, 2010, 12:43:02 pm »
Name
Daniel Kold

Whats your occupation?
IT-techie.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character Name
Co?per

Level

Class
Death Knight

Armory Link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=co%C3%B3per&f=wowcharacter (armory is bugged to hell atm)

Total time played on this character
12 days

A little about me
I moved to Dunemaul to play with some IRL friends and have as such started to look aroun for a suitable guild. Your name came up so here I am.

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess.
I'll be the first to admit I've never been a huge fan of DK's in general. The class just did'nt appeal to me so to speak. However going into Cataclysm I've thought long and hard about which class to focus on. I should say that I have all classes at level 80 apart from Warrior (lvl 43) and Shaman (lvl 34) and Druid (lvl 71) so it's not like I did not have any options.
However I love a challenge and I like the changes they've made to DK's so the dime landed there after much consideration.

What are the most important stats for your spec and why? List them in order of priority.
For Frost Dual Wield:
Strength > Hit to cap >= Expertise to cap > Mastery > Crit > Haste > Agility > Hit to spell cap

For Unholy:
Strength > Hit to cap > Haste > Crit > Expertise to cap > Mastery > Agility

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here
Well, I know my way around a Paladin, Priest, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, when it comes to high end raiding and PvP, in no specific order.

Where do you research and theorycraft for your class? Tell us something new that you learned recently about your class.
I'm an avid fan of EJ and tend to use that site incase I wonder about something specific. Apart from that I use my contacts and friendships from former guilds.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class
To make lesser classes seem lesser!

RAIDING INFORMATION:
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant)

Vanilla - ALL - including Naxx world 8'th
TBC - ALL - including Vashj world #2, Illidan world #22, and lots of top #10 in Sunwell and KJ world #2.
WOTLK - ALL minus LK Heroic - Including Top #50 in Ulduar.

Memento Mori (Frostmane): Great guild who back in the day were right up there and still is. I Cleared Naxx with these guys (World #8'th) and into TBC went with them to finish off Illidan (World #2 Vashj and World #22 Illidan). When the guild leader quit a few months after downing Illidan it was time for a change which led me to Method.

Method (Sylvanas): Now here was a bunch of absolutely hardcore freaks. After 3 weeks of trial I was accepted and throughly enjoyed my time with them. With Method in Sunwell I got to see a whole new side to raiding, which was pretty much start at 12 finish at 02 but also rewarding with several Top #10 World kills ending with KJ World #2. After 6 months however I was literally burned out ending with me leaving WoW (or so I thought) for other games like AoC (Great Success /sigh) and Warhammer (Great Success /yawn). When WotlK came out I was back. Leveled my hunter and hit 80 2? days later on a cold Sunday morning.

Crab People: I went with these guys into Ulduar and cleared it the first reset easily while attempting some hardmodes aswell. Overall we finished World #45 after all the hardmodes being done. Crab People was a great guild however after endless amounts of farming I had my biggest break from WoW during 4-5 years.
As stated above, I've seen all WoW has to offer PvE wise apart from LK-HC 25 man.
PvP wise I've obtained Gladiator twice (Warrior and Hunter), an account I ended up selling.

Reason for Leaving your current guild.
No current guild.

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing
Hunter Method - http://mobilize.dk/WoWScrnShot_040208_224744.jpg
Memento Mori - http://mobilize.dk/WoWScrnShot_082807_224406.jpg
Current UI all chars: http://mobilize.dk/WoWScrnShot_120110_210325.jpg

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids
i5, 8gb Ram, Ati 5870, Win 7 , ~50 ms

Lists the raiding and class specific add-ons that you use.
Tukui (Elvs beta3 edit), DBM, Recount

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I have been looking around for a guild with ambition. You guys definately seem to have the motivation for going higher in the rankings in Cataclysm and I would like to help you do that.
I'm looking to settle in with good people for the duration and hopefully more that Cataclysm has to offer.

Tell us why we should give you a trial?
I'm well experienced when it comes to clearing out new content fast. I'm steady when it comes to raiding. I can be counted on. All assets which I hope you believe strongly in.

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
I have zero problems with this what so ever. Whatever needs to be done in order to get the specific boss down.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?
This is a clincher for me personally. I'll be the first to admit I loathe sitting out for whatever reason. I'm competitive after all. I'm typing this application in hope you actually need a steady raider and not a benchboy.
Obviously if it's crucial to the boss encounter I'm a team player and will sit out without problems.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?
I have achieved Gladiator twice, on Warrior and Mage, as stated furter up in this application I ended up selling that account. My Ret Paladin achieved Arena Master.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ndoun&cn=Rilee
My goal for this season in terms of PvP is Gladiator at the end of Season 9 on DK and possibly Paladin,Warrior or Hunter.
My online time varies. During progress you'll see me on quite a lot for either farming, pvp or preperation.

Do you know any raiders in Iron Edge?
I'm afraid not. Hopefully that will change

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history
Going back 10 years I've played Counterstrike competively on a European basis.
MMO wise SWG had my love for ages until sadly SOE ruined it for everyone.
Aion was another game I played religiously and where I formed a strong Legion called Animus on the Telemachus server. A Legion that kept server #1 until I quit 7 months after launch.
www.mobilize.dk/animus

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?
I do. I only speak in a raid when it's needed to bring out crucial information. I'm a fan of a focused raid and chit chatting about useless crap is not me. Outside of raids I'm a completely different person, quite the opposite. But yes, I speak when needed, otherwise I focus and pay attention.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:
I'm hoping this application falls to your liking and hopefully everything makes sence. As stated earlier this is a re-roll application. Should you have any questions what so ever by all means let me know. I look forward hearing from you whether it be good or bad.

Sincerely yours
Daniel Kold

December 09, 2010, 12:58:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

Re: Cooper - A team DK dps
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 12:58:25 pm »
Fuck a duck.. thats a detailed app!!

GL :)
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

December 09, 2010, 01:37:16 pm
Reply #2

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 01:37:16 pm »
A very nice app, with great experience.
We do tend to chat shit during a lot of raids btw.
Where are you from?

Good luck.

December 09, 2010, 01:41:50 pm
Reply #3

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 01:41:50 pm »
We will never provide as hardcore enviroment as your previous guilds, are you fine with that? Other than that, me likes!

December 09, 2010, 01:48:58 pm
Reply #4

Offline Idkfa

• Community Member

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 01:48:58 pm »
Thanks for the response  :)

Regarding the
Where are you from?
Denmark.

We will never provide as hardcore enviroment as your previous guilds, are you fine with that? Other than that, me likes!
I knew this before applying. My days of extreme hardcore raiding are over and done with. Your raiding schedule fits me perfectly.

December 09, 2010, 02:09:27 pm
Reply #5

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 02:09:27 pm »
Gotta love the DOOM reference :D

Bears like alts!

December 09, 2010, 02:12:08 pm
Reply #6

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 02:12:08 pm »
Quality applicant, it seems!

[Danish]
Held og lykke - ser godt ud!
[/Danish]

December 09, 2010, 08:30:10 pm
Reply #7

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 08:30:10 pm »
Well fuck me, another dane! I could use another countryman with Hazxz and Luthor gone
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

December 10, 2010, 01:52:27 am
Reply #8

Kilizion

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 01:52:27 am »
Very good application. Good luck with it.

December 10, 2010, 02:08:48 am
Reply #9

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 02:08:48 am »
My goal for this season in terms of PvP is Gladiator at the end of Season 9 on DK and possibly Paladin,Warrior or Hunter.
My online time varies. During progress you'll see me on quite a lot for either farming, pvp or preperation.

What about rated bg's? Considering IE will have a team for that, someone with gladiator expierance would be more then welcome i guess!

December 10, 2010, 02:37:20 am
Reply #10

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 02:37:20 am »
I guess it's typo but first time when u said u got glad it was with warrior and hunter, second time u said it was warrior and mage. :D
Good luck with apply, looks great!
High functioning sociopath.

December 10, 2010, 10:21:09 am
Reply #11

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 10:21:09 am »
Before you are let in I need to know: Will you give me your realid?

December 10, 2010, 12:10:29 pm
Reply #12

Offline Idkfa

• Community Member

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 12:10:29 pm »
What about rated bg's? Considering IE will have a team for that, someone with gladiator expierance would be more then welcome i guess!
Wouldn't mind a good group no :)

I guess it's typo but first time when u said u got glad it was with warrior and hunter, second time u said it was warrior and mage. :D
Good luck with apply, looks great!
Your right, was Warrior and Hunter :)

Only after the 3'rd date. I'm not a slut!

December 10, 2010, 12:15:12 pm
Reply #13

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 12:15:12 pm »
Lol, !!

I hand out real ID's like they where free papers!, just standing on the corner of the goblin high way with mu skirt hitched up, hello sailor looking for a good time..here's my real ID, gimme a /poke some time

;) xxx
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

December 10, 2010, 12:45:16 pm
Reply #14

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 12:45:16 pm »
Only after the 3'rd date. I'm not a slut!

Oh come on, I know for a fact that all danes are sluts ;) But as I said before, this guy looks like a solid person!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 11:09:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 0 Users