Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Fezitch (XR)

May 27, 2024, 11:03:41 am
Read 495 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Fezitch (XR)
« on: May 27, 2024, 11:03:41 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Fezitch
Server: Gehennas
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Gehennas/Fezitch
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Im a 29 year "young" man from Denmark. Currently i work at a construction company as a management position and love what I'm doing. Apart from that I'm a very outgoing and social person who likes to be around fun and mostly likeminded people.

Class/Spec:

I have always liked playing priest but it has mainly been as shadow and now I'm slowly trying out healing aswell and finding it super fun.

Alts:

I'm also playing a rogue and having a boost for my 3rd char which I need to figure out what to be.

Professions:

I play Engineering due to the power lvl on all my characters and then it's Enchanting, Tailoring and JC.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Have mainly played Mythic raiding in retail and played a little bit of Ulduar in Wrath classic also.

Previous Guilds:

Sober Kannibals (Retail on Draenor) was my last guild, but due to differences in expectations and broken promises, I decided to leave about 2 months ago.

Availability:

I work with a pretty flexible schedule as I do 80% of my work remote and by a PC. Furthermore I have prioritize gaming quite a bit and would only need to skip for anything special like family birthdays and other events like that.

Communication:

I would say so, having lived in the US for 2 years and I have been using English on a daily base since like 6th grade.

Computer / Connection:

Just recently upgraded and have absolutely 0 problems, none of the listed problems would apply to me.

Addons/UI:

At the moment, in Cataclysm I'm running default UI with enhanced raid and party frames. Furthermore stuff like DBM, raid tools (notes) and general timers. As I'm new to Cataclysm I dont really have a UI picture from raid to use but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Other Games:

Dota 2 and a little bit of CS from time to time.

Why Iron Edge?

I honestly am looking for a group of likeminded people that I can enjoy the big hobby of mine, which is WoW alongside. After I read about you on your website, your group appealed a lot to me and hopefully it can become a place where I can put down some roots as well.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you guys a very nice and accepting guy, who loves to socialize with guild and use discord a lot. On the gaming side you get a serious and versatile lad, who enjoys min/maxing my own character to always do the best possible, but without taking that mentality out on others.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

The always reliable Trade chat and after obviously your website.

Last Words?

I don't think so, but hope you will consider my application and hopefully we will be able to kill some bosses in the future :)

May 27, 2024, 12:47:31 pm
Reply #1

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Fezitch (XR)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 12:47:31 pm »
Filled out the entire application form, that's enough to get my vote.
Also, you seem like a nice, decent guy. Are you sure you're not looking to raid? :)

May 27, 2024, 12:48:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Fezitch (XR)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 12:48:45 pm »
I may have misunderstood, is there still a retail server named Gehennas too? Or are you coming from Cata classic?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 08:14:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

108 Guests, 0 Users