Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hotix tauren druid want to join

August 28, 2007, 01:37:05 am
Reply #30

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Hotix tauren druid want to join
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 01:37:05 am »
I'm simply saying that 1 druid = 600/sec, but 3 priests (which we often have in a raid) is 750/sec, if timed correctly.

Not going to happen in every situation of course, I'm just pointing out that a resto druid's gonna have to do damn well to convince me that they're worthwhile :)

Thanks for the textwall tho'
Now I run a tech website.

August 28, 2007, 09:49:42 am
Reply #31

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

Re: Hotix tauren druid want to join
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 09:49:42 am »
I'm simply saying that 1 druid = 600/sec, but 3 priests (which we often have in a raid) is 750/sec, if timed correctly.

Not going to happen in every situation of course, I'm just pointing out that a resto druid's gonna have to do damn well to convince me that they're worthwhile :)

Thanks for the textwall tho'

Think whats interested here is the if timed correctly, Priests have enough to be doing than timing there Hots where as a druid is there for pretty much that purpose.

one thing you are failing to see or mentioned is that Lifebloom doesnt just have a tick but also a finnishing heal as the last tick.
For tank healing itself a druid can really make a difference especially now we are moving into Hyjal, the resto can be extremely versatile in giving tasks to keep up raid ( with rej, life ) but also MT/OT assigned healing 3 different types of hots plus the ability of Swiftmend and NS/HT for those emergency situations.
not including the extra BR which lets face it are always on CD  ;D .an extra innovate and the healing aura from tree form.

would i take a resto druid over some of our current healers, well i guess we look at each situation to what the raid layout will be , but i think Hyjal and the design of the fights and the boss's would influence me to use a resto over a single healing class.

anyway we can but try and when that chance is given i think Hotix could turn a few heads and show the benefits he can offer in 25man.

Lego

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:04:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

58 Guests, 0 Users