Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hotix tauren druid want to join

August 26, 2007, 01:57:16 pm
Read 14734 times

Offline hotix

• Former Member

Hotix tauren druid want to join
« on: August 26, 2007, 01:57:16 pm »
Hello Iron Edge.

Personal Information:

I am 24 years, I'm from Serbia and my name is Miroslav. I work in building company as pc operator. Becide game and job I usually spend time with my gf and friends.

Character Information:

Character:
Hotix

Class: Druid

Talents: 1/0/61 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Hotix

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Hotix

Playtime: 126 days, 12 hours, 48 minutes and 53 seconds :P

Professions: Mining 375/Herb 390 (Chaina farmer, mining for golds, herb for pots)

Attunements:

Karazhan: Yes

Hyjal: I need only vial from kael to complete pre quest

Black Temple: I need to talk with npc behind Fathom-Lord Karathress, to kill Al'ar and Rage Winterchill

Raiding:

Mondays:  16:00-24:00
Tuesdays: 16:00-24:00
Wednesdays: 16:00-24:00
Thursdays: 16:00-24:00
Fridays: 16:00-24:00
Saturday: 16:00-24:00
Sundays: 08:00-24:00

I'm very active player, in every guild where I was 90% active on raids and in TBC I reach Kael with CB.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:

First class with I start to play with and many from Iron Edge remember me as mage. With him I finish full MC and BWL but realm needed more druids I rerol druid and with him also cleared MC, BWL, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 (never been on Vicidus) and Naxx (Spider wing - cleared), (Deathknight - instructor),  (Abomination - Patchwerk, Grobbulus) and (Necro wing - Noth and Heigan)
Playin career I started in Gnome Grinders, then I go in Cold Blooded, then I get invite for Bloodrage where I spent 4 months with them on Tarren Mill realm, then after falling appart I get back in Cold Blooded, cleared with them all up to Patchwerk and then guild fall apart coz we didn't got good healers, than after that I got invite to join in your guild wich I accepted, with you I killed Patchwerk, Grobbulus and Heigan, then we stop raiding coz we was waiting TBC.
After TBC releace I lvled druid fasto to 70lvl so I can raid with you but in meanwhile I got problem, I had death in family and I had to stop playing wow and find some job so I can live normal and fix my rl. After brake wich last 3 month I get back to game and I saw that I'm not in the guild anymore ofc with reason coz you were thinking that I won't be back. I get invite for Cold Blood to rejoin wich I accept and with them I spend time untill now when there is time that Cold Blood fall apart coz we don't have ppl for raid.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I never like to change guilds, every time when I left some guild it was reason coz that guild fall apart, every time when I have to leave some guild its not easy for me.
I want to join Iron Edge coz I have allot of friends, and I know many old players and with many of you I played when I played mage as main. I want to join coz we play same game, you play for progres same as me and coz on end you are only guild wich survived on Dunemaul and I want to be in that kind of guild.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I think that I have inaff xp with druid and that I can help you allot. As I say, I played with your members for long time and If I didn't had that problem in family I will still be with you and stay active like I was active in other guilds. Also I have raid with you many times so I think that It won't be hard for me to fit in. Also many of you know that I'm always prepared for every raid and that there is no flower in wow that I didn't picked to make pots for raid.

Last words

I hope I will beat all with you. If you invite me I just wanted to say that I'm on vacation atm (my first vacation this year) and that I won't be there from 30/08/2007 up to 05/09/2007. I go to relax from job and when I get back I will be hard core again!

August 26, 2007, 02:04:31 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Hotix tauren druid want to join
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:04:31 pm »
I have just a few concerns after the attitude and issues that you brought to IE with Krca. That was a very dark time for me, and made me wonder if I want any more Serbs in the guild :)

I'll wait and see what other people say here though.

It's a good application though, by the way!
Now I run a tech website.

August 26, 2007, 02:05:36 pm
Reply #2

forker

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 02:05:36 pm »
First off great application I must say.

A resto druid, this has been discussed in the past. Some say:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESS GIEEFFF

some say:
Not so much.

It's a grim world.

Good luck anyhow. :)

Mages would be happy as it seems like a Druid can decurse better then a Mage.  ::)
My honest opinion on Druids is still that I don't think they would fit in with all the snipers in IE, but I think that's just me.

August 26, 2007, 02:18:44 pm
Reply #3

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 02:18:44 pm »
ZOMG HOTIX(botinja:)
MIKICEEEEEEEEE GDE JE MACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

as brother said GIEF  RESTO DRUID :D

he is great and imba player like many ppl know if u played with him already ...always hard core.

he have my vote <3

nice apply and GL :)

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

August 26, 2007, 02:19:15 pm
Reply #4

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 02:19:15 pm »
We have discussed about need of a resto in our raids and generally number of dr00ds in raids. I think we should give it a try, since HoTs from them are just mental on top of decursing, innerivate and combat res.

Hotix is very good player, been a PVE freak ever since MC time. Only thing that bothers me is that he can be emo sometimes, even more then me ::)

I vote for a trial since he knows how to play healing druid aswell as feral.

August 26, 2007, 02:25:37 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 02:25:37 pm »
Are we not going to get any comments about how 'most of the Serbs want to leave IE', back when Krca and Hotix were here?

Or did we forget all about that, because he's a pretty tree? :P
Now I run a tech website.

August 26, 2007, 02:31:32 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 02:31:32 pm »
Give Bananaman, kktnxbye... \o/  I forgot how it looks to have resto drood in raids. And I am sry I cant say anything about his emo phase in IE earlier coz I wasnt at that time on Dunemaul, so dont know what happened back then. :(

Thumbs up, for trial and if it is ok in our raid setups why not. :)

August 26, 2007, 03:21:27 pm
Reply #7

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 03:21:27 pm »
We have discussed about need of a resto in our raids and generally number of dr00ds in raids. I think we should give it a try, since HoTs from them are just mental on top of decursing, innerivate and combat res.

Hotix is very good player, been a PVE freak ever since MC time. Only thing that bothers me is that he can be emo sometimes, even more then me ::)

I vote for a trial since he knows how to play healing druid aswell as feral.

... I dont believe you smor... more emo then you?

August 26, 2007, 03:47:28 pm
Reply #8

Offline hotix

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 03:47:28 pm »
Thank you all on your nice words.

Delling,
Krca just didn't fit in and that was it.

I give vote for Krca to get in guild coz even today I think, we know eachother 10 years, that he
is big hard core player and very good with everyone and he want to help, I'm not only one in guild
with who he have to fit in, so I didn't know if he will fit in with all of you or not.
About migration, he migrated and I didn't and I told you that I won't migrate. And now when if I
may say so Cold Blooded is falling apart, I got offers for migrations but I refused them coz I want
to raid with ppl with who I lvled with and farmed but on first place ppl with I raided together.

I think that Its not hard for me to fit in with you and I think that with my xp I can help you.

If you need resto druid I'm always there rdy for raid and for guild progress.

August 26, 2007, 06:22:47 pm
Reply #9

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 06:22:47 pm »
I think we should be able to fit a resto into our raids, if delling just allows for it and stops bringing six priests every raid. As far as I'm aware, loltrees are superb tank healers, but quite a lot worse at sniping (aka topping up jobs). But hey, a HoT that ticks for 400+ every second, and just needs renewing every 7, for 150ish mana is pretty nice.

About the emo stuff, I can't say I remember much of it, but in fact your name seems to ring a positive bell in my head. I support giving you the benefit of the doubt, especially since we can always kick you if you go on an emo anti-IE streak (not that I expect you to...)
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

August 26, 2007, 07:10:29 pm
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 07:10:29 pm »
Wtb resto druid.  Wtb somebody that is part of the guild too, though, not just the serbian mafia part of it...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

August 26, 2007, 09:22:29 pm
Reply #11

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 09:22:29 pm »
Inv more emo serbs.
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

August 26, 2007, 09:57:14 pm
Reply #12

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 09:57:14 pm »

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

August 27, 2007, 01:48:49 am
Reply #13

Offline Shapa

• Guild Member

• Sapa SMASH

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 01:48:49 am »
Hey, nab
Nice application.
I am sure that Dell is going to decide do we need a druid in raids but if we do i cant think of any1 better than Hotix, hes one of the most hc ppl that i know playing their class realy good.
Gl with application, i hope that we will see each other in same raid grp soon.

August 27, 2007, 02:20:34 am
Reply #14

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 02:20:34 am »
Less bloody serbs plx
Cant you reroll dutch?

On a serious note, i would like to get a even better statement from you on the Krca emo crap i can remember. Emoblackmail is something that sucks and with so many serbs active in the guild, im in no mood for a intrigant waiting to poison our water! :D

On an even MORE serious note, delling: This could be our answer to all the leather healing crap you keep pulling from bosses. We could call him..."The Leather Bucket"

Now im getting dead serious... how do you handle verbal abuse and namecalling, Leather Bucket?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:15:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users