Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Max Payne

January 18, 2009, 11:32:02 am
Reply #15

Inphy

Re: Max Payne
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 11:32:02 am »
Wrighting this as I'm writing this post.

The story is, lame. The acting is worse. It's nice that they use "famous people" for the movie. But they're being wasted on this movie.

What annoys me the most, is the snow. The snow is so fake! It flies around in the air, like they're flies or something. And the moment Max and the girl enter a house after thye've been in the snow, there isn't any clue that it's been snowing outside.

The other thing is the blood. Someone gets killed, but you hardly see any blood or wounds on the body, just blood on the floor.

3/10, 3 for the fact that I like norsk mythologie.

EDIT: Since when does a gun magazine have about 35/40 bullets in them? (Yes, I actualy rewinded and counted the times he shot without him reloading)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:41:53 am by Inphy »

January 18, 2009, 02:03:07 pm
Reply #16

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 02:03:07 pm »
depends on what gun it its a handgun like a 9mm its... well its not possible i think
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

January 18, 2009, 02:47:39 pm
Reply #17

Offline delling

• Homepage
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »
I just finished watching 'Dead Set', some Big Brother/Zombie Apocalypse mash-up. Very good, if you like brutal violence, and zombies :P
Now I run a tech website.

January 19, 2009, 10:47:32 am
Reply #18

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 10:47:32 am »
Streamed half Max Payne and went and puked. I could have made it better! You've got half of the storyboards allready drawn up in the games! How do you manage to fuck it up so horribly?!

And if you like zombies, they recently released a new Norwegian movie called "Død snø" (Dead Snow) which is (I presume as I haven't seen it yet, only heard of it) a slightly gory comedy about zombies. Nazi-zombies!

Edit: However, it is still a Norwegian film and as such I feel obliged to warn you all that film making is not the strongest industry in Norway (on account of the people here spitting out shitloads of sucky movies)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:52:04 am by Ahkailon »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:46:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users