Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Cataclysm - Tailoring & Enchanting

December 10, 2010, 04:29:39 am
Read 6340 times

Kilizion

Cataclysm - Tailoring & Enchanting
« on: December 10, 2010, 04:29:39 am »
So last time I made a post the guild was really helpful in aiding me to level my tailoring and enchanting mid wrath to 450 in mere days. Now cataclysm has hit and I want to level it, but it's fucking expensive. So I would like to ask if anyone can CoD or donate any enchanting or tailoring mats, for example dust, shards and cloth. If anybody needs an enchant and has the mats I can do it for free, definitely look for me on the guild roster and if you see me online, give me a poke (I need those levels). There is a chance I will have the enchant scrolled and can give it to you for free, exchange it for some mats or sell it cheaper than the ah (as you wish). The same goes for any tailoring crafting. If you need anything disenchanted I can do it for free, you can catch me online or send it in the mail with a message attached. If you've maxed out your tailoring and enchanting already any pro tips are welcome and I'm interesting in buying anything you might have left over. If you think you can help I'll appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who helped last time also. Peace.

December 10, 2010, 10:48:35 am
Reply #1

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Cataclysm - Tailoring & Enchanting
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 10:48:35 am »
I'll continue to send stuff your way, though I'm trying to spread my greens and cloth out over all the crafters who need it in the guild :)

I myself am trying to get leatherworking up to 525, so any leather that people get their hands on would be fantastic. I can provide leg enchants and gear if anyone wants anything back...
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

December 10, 2010, 01:32:33 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 01:32:33 pm »
Better to focus on one or two individuals at the start of an expansion. I have tailoring at 500, and I suspect some other clothies might have even higher.

Also, better to send materials to enchanters that are over 500 -- to get the later enchants.
Now I run a tech website.

December 29, 2010, 06:05:45 pm
Reply #3

Kilizion

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:05:45 pm »
Maxed skill on both, need cloth & volatile of every variety. Cod or trade in game. Will soon have all recipes, so poke for enchants and crafts! Also got Cooking maxed now if anyone needs me to buy a specific recipe, then say.

Thanks to everyone who sold and contributed shit!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:47:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users