Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Valíe

July 25, 2019, 07:56:57 pm
Read 2763 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Valíe
« on: July 25, 2019, 07:56:57 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Valíe
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Val%C3%ADe/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Christoffer and i'm currently 27 years of age. I live in Norrköping, Sweden and work for a government agency. When i'm not at work i try to either spend time at the computer or with friends, But i am kind of lazy. I have recently picked up some exercising, But that generally happens right after work or during day time of weekends. No significant other in my life at the moment (#foreveralone) and my hobbies are more or less at the computer. Cheers!

Class/Spec:

Okay so i'm a jack of all trades. I excel at Melee, but can play any other role to a acceptable level. The reason i picked elemental shaman for now is that some friends wanted me back to the game for casual 5 mans, I've missed shaman so i decided to level it up. Enjoying it a lot more than i expected so that's why i'm intending to go for all m+ cleared at 15s this season for that juicy essence.

Alts:

So the notable alts i have is my Rogue (Valié-Ragnaros), Balance Druid (Validruid-Ragnaros) and Demon Hunter (Validani-Ravencrest). Other than that i have some other 120's but they are pretty much newly dinged. :p

Professions:

Uhm. I have Enchanting and Engineering on my shaman right now, But probably gonna drop them to get JC and Leatherworking for some extra pieces. Not decided on that yet though. But no, no notable recipes that comes to mind.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

The easiest way for me is to simply just state it on a expansion per expansion basis:

Vanilla: Nothing noteworthy. Some bosses in MC, Some bosses in ZG.

TBC: Cleared T4, T5 except for KT, T6 except for Archimonde, council and Illidan. Didn't enter Sunwell.

LK: Cleared everything in first tier, and any hardmodes (Sarth 3D etc). Ulduar was sketchy. Cleared some hard modes though. Cleared 10man HC and 25man normal of Trial, No tributes. ICC25man HC everything except for Sindra and LK. RS wasn't touched.

Cata: Casual cleared 10man for first tier. 6/7 10man HC of Firelands. Cleared 10man HC Dragon Soul with 2 buffs.

MoP: Casual all the way through due to work. Just pugging, nothing noteworthy.

WoD: Everything on CE. HFC at world rank 477 (according to wowprogress).

Legion: EN, ToV and NH on CE, 8/9Mythic in ToS, Cleared Antorus on CE.

BFA: 7/8M in Uldir, 8/9M in BoD, Nothing in EP yet.

Previous Guilds:

So Unlimited Ltd-Frostwhisper was my longest lasting guild of which i joined early WoD. I had to leave them during early ToS progress due to real life situation that wouldn't allow me to raid their hours.

Joined Almighty Sisters on Grim Batol and got 8/9 ToS with them, as well as 11/11 Antorus. In BFA i fell into a deep depression and had to step away from gaming all together for a couple of months, And therefore left Almight Sisters. When i came back to the game i joined back with Unlimited Ltd-Frostwhisper.

In BoD Unlimited ltd unfortunately died and i joined a guild on Ragnaros that i did not enjoy my time with and therefore i quit the game completely.

Now i'm here and all alone with no guild to cuddle with. :(

Availability:

I work office hours, so 08:00 - 16:30 server time, Monday - Friday. As i work with a form of customer service, the only risk for overtime is if there's a lot of e-mails coming in that needs to be answered.

Nothing planned for the future!

Communication:

Thanks to my work i need to be able to speak English fluently, and i do enjoy speaking English as well. Communication in English is absolutely not a problem.

Computer / Connection:

Yeah i have a very good computer, around 100 FPS without issues. Internet connection is stable and fast.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI + Weakauras is my foundation. I use BigWigs for bossmods together with weakauras. Of course there's others but none that really impact raiding.

https://imgur.com/a/KuhjGoD

Other Games:

Mostly wow, Some League, some Path of Exile. Not really any FPS or RTS, But other than that i tend to try most.

Why Iron Edge?

I have friends there, Solace (Eldrene) and Sephalos. And you seem like a merry bunch! :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A kind and fun person that is always positive, But also bring a lot of knowledge to the table. I'm also a very easy guy to talk to. I'm always up to doe stuff so basically i'm offering another guy to the team!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

As i stated earlier, I know Solace and Sephalos and they directed me here. :)

Last Words?

I'm interested in becoming a part of the weekend team, But after speaking to Xormn, it was indeed very full at the moment, so we'll start out as Social! :) My brother (Magiskabesse) is also going to apply. :)

July 27, 2019, 10:10:23 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Valíe
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 10:10:23 am »
Hi Christoffer!

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 27, 2019, 12:35:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cylanthro

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Valíe
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 12:35:12 pm »
Welcome aboard Bob! Think you missed to mention someone you know in the guild though. Small world ey? //Keso

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:16:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 1 User
mortos