Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Boknight (XR)

November 27, 2023, 07:12:38 am
Read 12372 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Boknight (XR)
« on: November 27, 2023, 07:12:38 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Boknight
Server: Tarren-Mill
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Tarren-Mill/Boknight
Class/Spec: Death Knight (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Bojan , 28 , Macedonia. I work as a banker. I'm married to a beautiful woman i call my wife and i enjoy wow :)

Class/Spec:

I play tanks. BDK and Prot warr atm. However i do enjoy all other (except bear rn, i refuse to humiliate myself with playing such pleb spec hehe )

469 BDK / 460 Prot warr

Hm since warrior is too vanila, ill go bdk as its more complex.

Crit - adds damage and parry primarily. Since your survival on BDK is 1000% dependant on your rotation, guide writers insist on adding crit as one of the most important stats. I'm not sure i agree yet, i'd have to see  25+ fortified keys to be the judge of that.
Haste - gives damage and survival through faster recovery of runes. Overall its probably our best or 2nd best stat up to a point. I prefer 20-25% haste
Versa - It's great for EHP and relatively ok for damage. For high keys like Everbloom where Mage Sol is a fireball extroiridnaire you will need a versa set to tank it. Since u can throw mastery out of the window with 99% magic damage
Mastery - It was insane for keys in season 2 since lots of physical attacks from mobs. We did around 50-60% msatery in s2, however it's dipped quite significantly. Especially since we get DR from Set. I'd still get some pieces for keys like BRH where most of the damage the tank takes is physical.

Alts:

All tanks at 70.
BDK - 468 (realistically waitin on catalyst charge for 470+)
Prot warr - 460 got 4 set with some LFR stuff, will skyrocket once i change as i have unused aspects
Prot pally -450 hasnt been plyed this tier
Bear - 430  - not played really
Veng - 420 - not played
Monk - 400 - hasnt been played

Professions:

oh fuck... I hope you guys dont judge proffesions as i suck at em. I guess alchemy and blacksmithin on most characters for the dungeon buffs but apart from that idk

Raiding Experience:

started playing in SL
CN 6/10m (assa rogue/bear was RL/officer)
SOD 8/10 (brew)
Sepulcher (1.5% wipe on jailer BDK)
VOTI - Duirna (had to leave after IRL stuff)
Abberus - didnt play
Amirdrasil - helped current guild with splits something horrid like 3-4/10

Previous Guilds:

CN was Mercy Killers on Sylvanas. Left during AOTC sylvanas progress because i was officer and there was too much churn, took 1month break from game to relax. They stilll my friends with which ive met up IRL, just they decided to take it casual 1 day a week (their 2nd team)
SOD - Impaired  on Ravencrest.
Start of SOTFO - Impaired - they once again decided to stop tryin to get CE as gettin to Fatescribe almost killed them, went casual
SOTFO - Distortion - still here and they still my buddies just decided to merge with Evil Muffins in 2022, which didnt work out lol everyone left hte guild
Jailer - Now - Judge. I was Officer and RL. Quit due to IRL unforseen circumstances, when i came back few weeks ago they already had a roster. Wouldve been shitty for me to come in and take a spot from the trials. Still here tho, good friends with everyone. However no spot for raiding

Availability:

Nothing in particular. I work 8-4. I study programming on the side which i mainly do from 4-5am-7am.

Communication:

Yes i speak english very well. Altho this post might not convey that as im typing it on a laptop in bed. Yes i got discord and microphone the whole shabang

Computer / Connection:

Insane PC, bought it last year. Insane network. I've played on Kazzak never had issues (Distortion/Evil muffins was kazzak)

Addons/UI:

Naowhui

https://bo1995.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

I think i have pretty much all things keybound

Other Games:

Dota 2 and Lord of the rings online

Why Iron Edge?

Primarily to have fun and to raid :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm a prepper. I love reading tactics, looking vods, going through logs, wipefest, analyzer etc. I'm always relaxed and in good mood (except when hungry and/or sleepy ) haha

I believe i can help you get CE faster this tier

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Holy shit this app was long but i hope it was worth it. You look like a decent bunch and i think we can hve fun together.

Also yes im open to transfer, i also go chars on Kazzak as its my last played realm

November 27, 2023, 12:12:41 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cnackaa

• Guild Member

• Cnackaa

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Boknight (XR)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 12:12:41 pm »
Hello friend,

Just wanted to say your UI image link doesn't work :)

Best of luck with the application!

November 27, 2023, 12:26:04 pm
Reply #2

Offline Chelly

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 12:26:04 pm »
Hi Bo,

Nice to see you here.

I raided with Bo during Sepulcher and he was definitely the bright spot of the roster. Was always prepared for the raid and chill

November 28, 2023, 04:41:47 pm
Reply #3

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 04:41:47 pm »
Hi Bojan,

Thanks for applying.

We're not in dire need of a tank currently unless we were to take on a 3rd to enhance roster stability, however we're always looking for talented players for the raid team, so you're in a tough position and this is something for you to consider if you wish to proceed with the application.

A couple of questions from myself in the mean time:

How do you make studying that early in the morning work when looking for a raiding guild? Our raids end at midnight so do you just have 4-5hours sleep 2 nights a week?

What are your plans for the game long-term?

You say you returned a few weeks ago and yet you have all the tank classes at max level and atleast 2 at an iL ready for raiding. It's impressive but given your guild history, it sounds like you take on alot and then fail to maintain it. I.e. burnout

What will be different this time?

I look forward to your response.

- Sam

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:27:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 2 Users
Wali, Helken