Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hello from Mad

October 06, 2008, 12:10:20 am
Read 4439 times

Offline Mad

• Vendor Trash

Hello from Mad
« on: October 06, 2008, 12:10:20 am »
Personal Information

I'am Maddino and dont judge me for that nick. Cuz that was my bro's char.I smacked him and grabbed shammy at lvl 20 or sth. Just hit 70 couple months ago and i was too busy at my work. So didnt have much time to improve my gear. But now i think its playable in some raids etc.
  I also have a main char "Flunk" but i just love healing.
  Yeah thats all, jus love healing.  :-*
  So that shammy is my main now. Not playing with mage anymore. Jus for potions sometimes...

Almost forgot, my name is taylan and i live in istanbul atm. But planing to move with my gf to Coventry/uk if i got some scholarship for study overthere. Also i am 27 years old and girls keep saying im handsome. (But dont tell it to my gf. she'll kick my ***)

I'm making documentaries in real life, some commercials and music video's. Shooting and editing sometimes directing it. I love making game movies. But didnt tryed on wow yet.

Uhm that's all i guess, for personal info. I'll update it if its required.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Maddino
Yeah i know, not a even good but it's really hard to do raid and get loot if you raid ppl u dont know. But i think i can catch up.

Attunements:
  Yeah that is a hard part for me. it may cause reject me i guess.

Karazhan: No (i've done with my mage but didnt do it with shammy cuz it can be hard find groups for damn eggs etc.)
The Eye: No (Started it, im at somewhere at chain.)
Serpentshire Cavern: No (Not even started the chain)
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

:'(

Raiding

Currently I can raid every day of the week if required as the sample that given says. Cuz i leave from my job. Smacked the boss or i jus wanted to smacked the boss. So got more time than before. If the TTNET (Turkey's net service provider (did i spell right?)) let me raid. Because sometimes there can be huge lag problems etc...   We still using copper wire for connection. That is jus sucks.
Otherwise i'm all yours. Oh and my gf's sometimes.

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: 7/8pm onwards
Fridays: 7/8pm onwards
Saturday: At the night ,but i dont know , whenever required also i guess.
Sundays: Most likely whenever required

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing online games since 2002. Before that i was at army. 15 months stolen from my life.
  I started with uhm letme think what was it... I guess some dumbass friend came to me with a cd contains KnightOnline or whatever it calls. Played some but jus dont like it. continued with more fps games like cod cod2 cod4 etc... But those just a fps games. Than i curious bout World Of Warcraft and grabbed one.Than started to play.
  My first char was my lock on turalyon, i leave it at 15 or sth. I jus hated gnome. Than created my Undead Mage and leveled with him. But like in other mmporg's i dont have fun if nobody playing with you. So i decided to create more classes. shammy rogue pally etc. Played all of them and leveled some. Learned their skills and how the use them. By the way Mad and Flunk was on talnivar server, i migrated them cuz my irl friends wants to join them. So i did it, we played together did raids, we were going good till some of them left. Than guild jus tore apart to other servers.
Than i joined redeemer and do some raids with them ssc, bt few times, than i left because sometimes they forget that is just damn game. Their act to players so childish and oh gush i jus dont wanna hear their annoying sounds on vent. Again i was guildless. Ah before that i was in Insane with my mage. You know how it ends.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
   Ah tought one. How should i answer that. What is the correct answer? hehe jk'in.
I jus want to join a guild has a stability,heavy,serious and friendship guild. I think it is hard to find that kind of guild but i dont know. That might be iron edge.
At least i read forum posts. Most of them. And i saw that. Not much guild allow you to do write own thinks at apply.  They put some boxes to fill etc. They make me think they are not much serious to get members.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
  Well, i can offer myself , my sense of humor like sample says, my friendship (actually it's hard to gain that). Im also active player, jus cant find people to do somethings. And... That's it from me i guess.

Last words?
  I did that application because i jus want to keep playing wow. Otherwise i think ill stop while expansion comes. Yeah i know my gear kinda suck or maybe u guys jus dont like me and reject that but whatever. Its my shot.
Btw if i spelled wrong somewhere dont laugh on me, i know im bad at english.

I forgot to tell why i am leaving my guild now. Cuz they kinda broken or sth. Doing nothing atm. Almost nobody is online. So im gonna leave and dont think its gonna be a any problem for them :)

updated armory link,some chest was on me.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:08:05 am by Mad »

October 06, 2008, 01:13:04 am
Reply #1

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Hello from Mad
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 01:13:04 am »
good luck but i doubt you get a spot
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

October 06, 2008, 02:18:29 am
Reply #2

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:18:29 am »
Hello Maddino .Thanks for the detailed and well written application .Its always nice to see ppl around trying to improve in all aspects and levels of the game .At the moment ower shamans crew is prety much set and as you might know we have SW on farm status .In Wotlk things might changed , but we have some of ower shamans which are afk returning after the Wotlk release ,so unfortunatly we are curently full on shamans at the moment.Even tho your gear is way bellow the Sunwell gear requierments ,so my advice is search for other level of guild, which gonna suit best to your gear and expiriance .I'm sorry , but aplication is denied.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:34:54 am by Thoramon »

October 06, 2008, 10:07:52 am
Reply #3

Eyehole

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:07:52 am »
I'm sorry , but aplication is denide.

your application may be denied! but you can watch boobs free!
in next patch it will be 10g per hour :P

October 06, 2008, 01:00:20 pm
Reply #4

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 01:00:20 pm »
She's so damn hot...

October 06, 2008, 01:04:58 pm
Reply #5

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 01:04:58 pm »
Jeez... ever thread Eyehole post in, i forget whats it all about and just watch the damn boobs, for 5mins..
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 06, 2008, 02:38:11 pm
Reply #6

Eyehole

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 02:38:11 pm »
Jeez... ever thread Eyehole post in, i forget whats it all about and just watch the damn boobs, for 5mins..

I've been staring at that gif for 5 minutes now...

go go! go for moar than 5 minutes!  ::)

October 06, 2008, 03:49:03 pm
Reply #7

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 03:49:03 pm »
I could swear she blinked at me.... rly...

October 06, 2008, 03:56:35 pm
Reply #8

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 03:56:35 pm »
I could swear she blinked at me.... rly...

.. there's a head on her?

October 06, 2008, 05:32:28 pm
Reply #9

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 05:32:28 pm »
im totaly serial eyehole GIVE SAUCE NAOW
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:15:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

105 Guests, 1 User
Culi