Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Anoxara - new application

January 05, 2007, 11:30:14 pm
Read 2643 times

Offline Anoxara

• Vendor Trash

Anoxara - new application
« on: January 05, 2007, 11:30:14 pm »
Hello all!

I bet my old application didnt do so much of a effect, so im going to create a new one. It was a bit stupid to think that my old applcation would give me a chance to join your guild.

I'm going to start telling you about myself outside WoW.
My name is Christoffer Samuelsson and live in a town in the country Sweden called Skövde. Im 16 years old and live mostly with my father and my brother Daniel thats 13 years. He's playing WoW to, but not on dunemaul. I allso have 2 younger brothers and 1 sister. They live mostly with my mother. So im the oldest in the family if you dont count with my father thats 44 years old and my mother thats 38. That means that noone can tell me to move away from my computer :>

When im not playing WoW im in school between 8.00-16.00. As soon as my schoolday is over im going home and eats something, making my homework untill the clock is around 17.30 and then its time to logg in on wow and play untill 24.00 at the most days. And the next day it start all over again.
I have many in real world friends thats playing wow too. 4 on dunemaul and some on other servers.
I mostly played video games before i started with WoW about one and a half year ago. I played Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2 before allso.
I think thats enough about me outside WoW.

When i started with WoW i played alliance on the server Sylvanas with a human priest. I only got to level 25 with that character. After that i begined on Dunemaul with my troll warrior Anoxara. I did a troll because i thougt the copper legings that abyssos made to in blacksmithing looked nice on trolls ;p I think i played on him till he got around level 40. Then i made a orc warlock named Neoptolemus and leveled him to 30 and began to play on Anoxara again. I leveled him to 60 in 3 months. It went a bit slow, but i made it. When i got 60 i joined the guild TbH and raided some time with them in zg. When it dispanded i joined BoE and raided mc with them. When i not raided i were leveling on my alt Neoptolemus and when he dinged 60 i started to raid with him. After that i actiually stoped playing WoW. When i stoped playing i also disenchanted my gear on both my characters.
Just a month ago i started gaming again. The new pvp system was a very good thing since i didnt have any gear. So it went fast to get the r10 set and TUF from av. That's why gear not is so very good, you can take a look at it on this link to ct profiles here: http://ctprofiles.net/4940989
Now im aiming for to get a high warlord blade and a high warlord quickblade in hope to become a good dpswarrior. My tanking gear isnt really something i want to talk about because i dont have any ;S
I dont know how im going to spend my talents points at the moment, but if you want me to tank or dps i will be happy to help you by specing what you want me to.

I want to join Iron Edge because i know that you are a really nice guild, have fun when im playing and raid alot.
I really hopes that i can be a part of your guild as a trial.

Thank you for taking you time to read my apply ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:27:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

42 Guests, 0 Users