Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Cyb?rdude - Warlock

March 18, 2011, 12:57:06 pm
Reply #75

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

Re: Cyb?rdude - Warlock
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2011, 12:57:06 pm »

Dont go down the respect role, ive always said you have to give respect to receive respect, and some people have to earn it, but there is some sort of misconception in iron edge that you should auto be respected if you have served for x amount of years, even if the person in question is a complete and utter fucking douche. Otherwise you get people like jaca jumping down your throat and defending the 6 year veterans who do nothing for the guild anymore.

But then on the flip side, you have people like Destro, who did very little in the guild to earn the respect of his fellow guildies (quite the opposite, he seemed to want them to hate him), hasn't been in the guild for 6 months or so, and then periodically randomly posts trolling drivel in applications; as if people should give a shit about his opinion.

Nobody cares what you think Destro, applications have nothing to do with you.

Go and dribble on 4chan or something.

Go get your dick wet :D

Love how u still Q_Q endlessly when i spit cold hard facts, its absolute bullshit to be required to respect someone because of there time spent in a guild. Respect is something you have to earn, not something you shoudl expect.

The difference with me is i couldnt give a flying fuck what any of you thought of me, i dont need respect from internet veterans, i have enough of it IRL which is the only thing in life that matters, but sadly for 90% of you this isnt case.

IM RESPECTED ON THE INTERNET!!!!!! IM WINNING AT LIFE. Have fun being bullied and working at burger king brah.

Seriously... what?

We already had this discussion Destro, I thought we had settled that not everyone has the same values and goals in life. I thought you had finally understood that if we find our happiness in being good at games, that is really no business of yours.

I'm not going to criticize people for the things they value in life. Likewise, I have my own priorities and I don't want to get hammered on for those.

I'm frankly quite baffled that this discussion comes up again, did your attention span run out since we had that 20+ page thread? Do you not remember when I explained that Iron Edge is a community with customs and traditions. If you don't like how we run things, no one is forcing you to stay.

Feel free to go run your own guild, where you get to decide how people earn respect. We value loyalty, so we respect people who have been here for a while. If you don't agree, it's none of my business, just go disagree somewhere else.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you want to do, why do you see it as a problem that we want to be good at games?

Completely irrelevant. Most of the Iron Edge senior members are actually mid-high income workers by now. So we're hardly flipping burgers.
Trolls are awesome!

March 18, 2011, 01:05:17 pm
Reply #76

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2011, 01:05:17 pm »
Destro has had his posting rights removed.
Now I run a tech website.

March 18, 2011, 02:18:01 pm
Reply #77

Offline Cyberlol

• Former Member

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2011, 02:18:01 pm »

PS. Welcome Cyberlol!

March 18, 2011, 03:26:32 pm
Reply #78

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2011, 03:26:32 pm »
Destro has had his posting rights removed.
You should have done it earlier dude.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 02:44:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 1 User
Weedsmoka