Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -

October 15, 2016, 07:41:33 pm
Reply #15

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 07:41:33 pm »
Will send out roles tonight before midnight.
I'll use https://www.random.org/lists/ to randomize and go with that.

October 15, 2016, 08:26:30 pm
Reply #16

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 08:26:30 pm »
Roles have been send out, thread is closed till 11:00 GMT+1 tomorrow morning.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:53:18 pm by Cwave »

October 16, 2016, 10:57:56 am
Reply #17

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2016, 10:57:56 am »

Doom has come for the Alliance and the Horde as a great burning shadow falls over Azeroth. In this dire new chapter of the Warcraft saga for the mighty clan Iron Edge, the demonic Burning Legion has returned, seeking to call forth their fallen leader — the dark titan Sargeras, Ravager of Worlds. As destruction rains across Azeroth, its heroes must seek salvation among the ruins of the Broken Isles, doomed center of ancient night elf civilization and birthplace of myths dating back to the world’s creation. In the face of hopeless odds, they must learn to master mighty Artifacts — legendary weapons that hold the potential to bring down the corrupted armies of the Legion — and strike an infernal pact with the dread Demon Hunters of the Illidari ... accursed followers of the infamous Illidan the Betrayer. Illidan the Betrayer never forgave Cwave the day that he took his spiked shield as a trophy to prance around with in Warsong Gulch. He knew this would come back to him one day and now, the moment had come.

Betrayal…. 
Deadly Betrayal….
In his own Order Hall….

"I always knew you were not to be trusted”

Mortally wounded in the knee, Cwave thought back of his glory days as a keystone player in the healing pillar of what was then a SRG PPH raiding guild. Mostly made up out of big mouthed Serbians and an occasional British islander, the guild’s main successes came from /iehealers and in particular, the shaman. “Looks before stats”, a motto they lived by and that had carried him far, from letting everyone else farm the wipper root tubers to chain healing like a robot @ M’uru.

He longed for the unique looks and his quest for relevance had made him come here. The artifact he recently acquired needed just that last little stat boost. August Celestial Xuen had safeguarded it until someone worthy could take up the weapon in a righteous cause once again. Aman'Thul the Highfather, leader of the titan Pantheon, entrusted his greatest servant, Highkeeper Ra, with this artifact, which could channel the fury of the storms. Ra used it to bestow life on the titan-forged mogu race, and he wielded it in battle against the Black Empire for years beyond counting.

This Artifact, it would be his undoing…..

As he asked around in guild chat for tips and tricks and reach level 110, three members of his clan Iron-Edge offered to help him alter his artifact so it would become “l33t”.  He didn’t speak this version of gaming tongue anymore and to be frank, never really did. Cwave forged an agreement with these 3 goons as they requested gold and supplies for their services.  Looking back, he should have never met with them.

“Cwave, first batch of the /ieshaman, you were a greedy fool to come here. Hand over the artifact and you might get a chance to live out the rest of your pitiful existence as our man-servant”.

A firm warstomp and a loud snort from the Tauren shaman gave them their answer.
Fel dripped from their armor and oozed from every orifice. The leader of the 3 stepped forward, charging his weapon. As he moved forward towards Cwave, he stood onto his Red Dragonscale Protector, getting all sorts of dirt on it, which was really a dick move.

The Tauren stood defiantly and spoke:

"The Gods will punish you for this treason and I'll see to it that you………"

Before he could finish his sentence, their leader struck down at the Shaman and shouted:

"There is only one god ... and his name is Sargeras."

Cwave now lay on the ground, cut into pieces.

With his last breath, he channeled a final spell, porting in a random group of 10 guildies onto the scene. He had always suspected that among those guildies, certain gods and demi-gods hid. The group would require their special powers to sort out who did this and find him some justice, in this life or the next.
 As they ported in, Cwave shat himself and died. The 3 traitors changed back into their Iron-Edge raider disguises. A group of 13 IE-raiders stood around his dead body as the stones in the order hall echoed:

“Avenge me!”

Cwave the Shaman has been found dead

It's now day 1.
Night will begin @ 11:00 GMT+1 tomorrow morning. Place your votes before then in the voting thread.

Playerlist
  • Archz
  • Gaeios
  • Grilldyret
  • Grishnag
  • Hugman
  • Inexcitus
  • Mouseh
  • Phoenixflame
  • Rashkebab
  • Shimmar
  • Tyler
  • Vorte
  • Yoica

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. IT WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:49:16 pm by Cwave »

October 16, 2016, 11:50:46 am
Reply #18

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2016, 11:50:46 am »
Good morning fellow Azerothians

I am Gaeios the townie and as usual I think it's time we randomly start pointing fingers and decide who to lynch. It is likely that we kill someone innocent. But then we atleast have something to go on.

I think Archz is a filthy follower of sargeras

Bears like alts!

October 16, 2016, 12:07:15 pm
Reply #19

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2016, 12:07:15 pm »
Poor Cwave, he deserved a better fate than this. :/

And to think that we had traitors among our ranks all this time.. plotting, backstabbing, sabotaging our efforts against the Legion, makes me sick! Message for you:

Cwave: you'll have your revenge, that I promise.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

October 16, 2016, 12:37:53 pm
Reply #20

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 12:37:53 pm »
CWAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We shall find the traitorous bastards who killed my fellow shaman brother! THE LEGION SHALL FALL!

I am Hugman the townie, and as I have done every Mafia game I have been in, and found to be sucessful, I will randomly pick someone and go after them mercilessly until they either are so vocal i am convinced they are town, or they fail to put in enough sincere posts, hopefully I get them hanged. At this point we really don't have any data to go on, so if I was wrong and they were town, we at least then have posts and counter posts to analyse to start flushing out the traitors among us.

Gaieos seems to have pointed at Arches, who is a fine a target as any, however, I will start with someone who I feel, unless provoked, may remain too quiet for my liking.

I think that shifty looking Vorte is a follower of the false god Sargeras! What kinda name is Vorte anyway! Doesn't sound like a townie name to me! /Rabblerabblerabble.

October 16, 2016, 12:41:41 pm
Reply #21

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 12:41:41 pm »
Aw man, Cwave. I guess he was not prepared.

Anyone who link Galaxy Quest is suspicious! Explain yourself Hugman.

October 16, 2016, 12:46:59 pm
Reply #22

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2016, 12:46:59 pm »
Aw man, Cwave. I guess he was not prepared.

Anyone who link Galaxy Quest is suspicious! Explain yourself Hugman.

Pfft!

Anyone who's seen the movie knows it is an epic scene by the legendary Alan Rickman, filled with emotion and relsoving to avenge a fallen comarade!

Why would you even feel the need to question this Yoica ?  :-\

October 16, 2016, 12:55:16 pm
Reply #23

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2016, 12:55:16 pm »
Poor Cwave, he finally afk's from life.

Good morning fellow Azerothians

I am Gaeios the townie and as usual I think it's time we randomly start pointing fingers and decide who to lynch. It is likely that we kill someone innocent. But then we atleast have something to go on.

I think claiming you are a towny right out of the gate is very suspicious

I however do not know anything about Archz so, yeah.
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

October 16, 2016, 01:45:32 pm
Reply #24

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 01:45:32 pm »
Anyone who's seen the movie knows it is an epic scene by the legendary Alan Rickman, filled with emotion and relsoving to avenge a fallen comarade!

I always question bad taste ;)

October 16, 2016, 02:15:58 pm
Reply #25

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 02:15:58 pm »

I always question bad taste ;)

/rolls eyes.

We get off topic. I have noticed Rashkebab has been lurking on this thread, yet not posting for a couple of hours now.

Care to explain yourself Rash?

October 16, 2016, 02:42:49 pm
Reply #26

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 02:42:49 pm »
We get off topic. I have noticed Rashkebab has been lurking on this thread, yet not posting for a couple of hours now.

Care to explain yourself Rash?

Well as you might understand it is a lot easier to read a thread on your phone than it is to post from your phone with a shitty phone keyboard.

This furious F5'ing and fingerpointing you're doing is beyond suspicious Hugman, I think you need to calm down before someone innocent gets hurt. That being said, I'm perfectly comfortable with lynching Archz, Demon Hunters are all the same. Not to mention that he has a clear motive considering the nature of the crime.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 16, 2016, 03:06:39 pm
Reply #27

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2016, 03:06:39 pm »
I will say right now that I will not be posting more than a few times pr day to avoid marital and work problems.

Bears like alts!

October 16, 2016, 03:22:44 pm
Reply #28

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2016, 03:22:44 pm »
I read that martial problems.

But in this situation they are probably interchangable.

October 16, 2016, 03:34:52 pm
Reply #29

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 03:34:52 pm »
(...)

How very Eredarian of you to just jump me before I get the chance to post! Are those horns, or are you just glad to see me?

I am also just a lowly townie, but I need no other power than my voice! I played a lot of mafia/spy games with Vorte when we had Grilly's bachelor party, I feel that if he was mafia he would have been quick to get the ball rolling on someone else. Graxlos on the other hand was rather quick, although the first rule of Mafia is apparently that I should hang. Nevertheless, I feel that since Azeroth hangs in the balance, we should set aside that rule and try to go for some legion scum instead!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:42:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users