Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -

October 16, 2016, 03:47:40 pm
Reply #30

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Mafia V - World of Warcraft Legion -
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 03:47:40 pm »
Ah, the first day, random accusations flying all over the place. Feels good to be playing again!

Sorry to disappoint you Hug, but I'm but a humble townie/guildmate of Cwave's. (Have to give some massive kudos on the writing btw, well done!)

Why are you so quick to jump on the lynch-archz bandwagon, Rash? I thought you liked norwegians..
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 16, 2016, 04:03:35 pm
Reply #31

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2016, 04:03:35 pm »
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I am the innkeeper's son... you know, the pleb that dwells in the bedroom upstairs doing god knows what.. anyway the life of a townie as many of you know, can be rather boring, and I really have nothing better to do than watch the world go by through the bedroom window. You may not know it, but i've seen some of the things people in this town do. Perhaps they are bad things? You know who you are... but what can I do? Who do I tell? that IS the question...

And to think that we had traitors among our ranks all this time.. plotting, backstabbing, sabotaging our efforts against the Legion, makes me sick!

You seem to have alot of in-sight into the actions of these traitors, Mouseh. for a mere townie, I can't help but find that suspicious. Consider a watchful eye set upon you...

October 16, 2016, 05:21:36 pm
Reply #32

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2016, 05:21:36 pm »
It is quite worrying how being gone for a day results in a new underground legion terror cell showing its nasty face in our midst. Although I doubt a simple townie like me could have prevented this disgusting attack on our iron edge values.

October 16, 2016, 06:00:20 pm
Reply #33

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2016, 06:00:20 pm »
Why are you so quick to jump on the lynch-archz bandwagon, Rash? I thought you liked norwegians..

I have strictly work-related relationships with the Norwegians.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 16, 2016, 06:51:34 pm
Reply #34

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2016, 06:51:34 pm »
You seem to have alot of in-sight into the actions of these traitors, Mouseh. for a mere townie, I can't help but find that suspicious. Consider a watchful eye set upon you...

So our fellow raider was killed, by legion spies, who are in fact still hidden among us, and you find suspicious me saying that they were plotting and sabotaging? What do you think they were doing? Why were they sent? What I said its common sense. Its almost looks like you are trying hard to get someone else suspicious.  :-\

Remember mafia/legion spies know well who they can accuse. I got my eyes on you (and on anyone else who were random finger-pointing).

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

October 16, 2016, 08:03:51 pm
Reply #35

Offline Fulskar

• Guild Member

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2016, 08:03:51 pm »
I glance at our fallen comrade Cwave, he was a loyal and valiant Shaman. Rest in peace old friend, for you will be avenged.

So quickly has the legion managed to sew seeds of doubt and suspicion within our ranks, accusations flying from left to right, defenses surfacing just as swiftly, threatening the very fabric of Iron Edge.

I note Gaeios, Hugman and Shimmar are quick to declare themselves Townies, prior to any such accusation, instead targeting their comrades Archz, Vorte, Mouseh and Rashkebab. Archz and Vorte, quick to defend such accusations and echo the cry of Townie, Rashkebab parrying back to Hugman and Mouseh threatening the accusers.

Phoenix declares his allegiance, however unlike the others, free of any accusation. Mouseh too with more subtlety, by vowing to avenge her fallen comrade.

Yoica, Rashkebab and Grishnag sitting on the fence, seemingly keen not to arouse any suspicion.

Tyler choosing to remain silent.

Curious events, much to be learned.

October 16, 2016, 08:10:10 pm
Reply #36

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2016, 08:10:10 pm »
Thanks for the recap:-P

Bears like alts!

October 16, 2016, 08:11:57 pm
Reply #37

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2016, 08:11:57 pm »
Narrator Kili.

Indeed, this is very uncharacteristic for you Tyler. Care to weigh in and voice your thoughts?

October 16, 2016, 08:50:49 pm
Reply #38

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2016, 08:50:49 pm »
Yoica, Rashkebab and Grishnag sitting on the fence, seemingly keen not to arouse any suspicion.

i think you will find that i was the first to call out graxlos on his claim bieng rather fast

I think claiming you are a towny right out of the gate is very suspicious

I allways find someone screaming"i am a townie and this guy right here is very suspicious" very suspicious.
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

October 16, 2016, 08:53:43 pm
Reply #39

Offline Fulskar

• Guild Member

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2016, 08:53:43 pm »
2 Questions:

1. Are we allowed to know which of the following setups we're playing with?

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Doctor, 1 Town Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Godfather, 1 Mafia Goon
B) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Doctor, 1 Town Bodyguard, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Godfather, 1 Mafia Goon
C) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Doctor, 1 Named Town, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Godfather, 1 Mafia Goon

2. Can you explain what all the roles mean / can do?

October 16, 2016, 08:59:08 pm
Reply #40

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2016, 08:59:08 pm »
1) The idea of a semi-open setup is that you know that 1 of the described options is in the game. So it narrows it down for you but still there are those 3 possible setups and this game is using one of them.

2) This is the wiki of mafia games, it's very helpful for info and tips/tricks :)
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles_Main_Page

October 16, 2016, 09:56:03 pm
Reply #41

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2016, 09:56:03 pm »
Reminder, Day ends tomorrow morning, Monday 11am (10am UK time).

As Townies, the only way we contribute is by being very vocal, and gathering data. So you need to post who you are voting to lynch and your logic as to why its that person. Being quiet and not posting your reasons is very very counter productive to the town, it keeps us in the dark to your reasoning, making it likely for us to suspect you and get bad lynches. It also forces the Mafia to post their "logic" as well, or they look suspicious and too quiet. More info from them is more chances to fuck up, and allows us to see the flaws in their voting actions.

Don't be a fucking quiet scrub, specially when it comes to your voting reasons.

Don't fail to vote on whom you want Lynched or you will get mod killed!

October 16, 2016, 10:00:44 pm
Reply #42

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 10:00:44 pm »
Narrator Kili.

Indeed, this is very uncharacteristic for you Tyler. Care to weigh in and voice your thoughts?

Tyler has a pregnant wife now. That is quite uncharacteristic compared to earlier games ;-)

Bears like alts!

October 16, 2016, 10:05:08 pm
Reply #43

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 10:05:08 pm »
Reasons in the first night as a townie is just silly. Its utterly random unless you think you can read the  other players' thoughts.

There are no actions to base your decisions on yet. We can start a bandwagon and when someone guilty or innocent was killed we can start guessing. I started a bandwagon for archz randomly.

If he turns out to be innocent it will make me look bad, if he is mafia then its pretty certain that I'm not mafia. Sacrificing one of 3 mafia would be insane in the first round.

First round is pretty much bs.

Bears like alts!

October 16, 2016, 10:09:10 pm
Reply #44

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 10:09:10 pm »
Reasons in the first night as a townie is just silly. Its utterly random unless you think you can read the  other players' thoughts.

There are no actions to base your decisions on yet. We can start a bandwagon and when someone guilty or innocent was killed we can start guessing. I started a bandwagon for archz randomly.

If he turns out to be innocent it will make me look bad, if he is mafia then its pretty certain that I'm not mafia. Sacrificing one of 3 mafia would be insane in the first round.

First round is pretty much bs.

This is true, I just don't want Townies to get into a habit of just posting a few silly lines, not posting logic and then voting.

Obviously at this point, we don't know shit and the first night Lynch is gonna be totally random.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:21:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

34 Guests, 1 User
Oni